I knew this place looked familiar.

Dancing Crazy

No one's P.O.V

'‘Do I really have to wear this?’’ Jay said whining, gesturing to the costume she was in. It consisted of a white V-neck vest covering her white bra showing over her pale white skin, grey sweat pants, black converse and a white and black wool hat, completed with red rim oval glasses.
 
Alex shouted. ‘’Yah!If I have to wear this get up, so do you!''
 
Alex took a minute to view her own wardrobe drab, which was a black hoodie with matching sweat pants ,black converse and red wool cap.
 
Alex sighed annoyingly. 'What is taking them so long?'
 
She was just about to take out her cell, when she saw four figures approaching them in the distance.
 
‘'Sorry, we’re late, I was helping the others into their clothes,’’  explained  Mel.
 
''Aniyo , you're bad with directions!'' Lex corrected.
 
''I'm not!'' Mel yelled.
 
''You are!'' Shay, Lex and Taylor said in unison.
 
''Unnie!''Mel pouted turning to Jay.
 
Jay only smirked.
 
Taylor, Lex and Shay blinked anxiously, pulling at their clothes.
 
Mel decided to take up a different approach using her puppy eyes for effect she turned towards them.
 
  ''Please do this for me and I’ll never ask you for anything crazy like this again.''  Jay shook her head while Alex sighed in exasperation.
 
  ‘Bull!' they all thought in unison.

Mel was dressed in a red cap, blue slim-fitted jeans, black British knight (BK) sneakers and an extra-large t-shirt with the words, ‘’THE HUNDREDS, ’which ended with a pirate skull insignia at the end in gold.

Taylor wore a red hat backward with a blue hoodie, large white t-shirt, red track pants (the one with the draw-strings) and a red and black Nikes.

Lex was dressed in large black sweat pants (with draw strings) a black extra-large t-shirt with an orange print saying, ‘A RAINBOW APE,’ Finishing it off with blue sneakers.

Lastly Shay was wearing a large white t-shirt with a print of a sunset on a it, black fitting jeans, white tennis shoes and a blackish-blue cap.

‘Let’s just get this over with,’ muttered Jay entering the building. ‘How long did you say we were allowed in this room for Taylor?’ Alex asked. 


-Pause-


Mel P.O.V

You would think we were teenagers or something, I’m the youngest at eighteen (maknae), Lex is the oldest at 22, followed by Alex and Shay at 21, Taylor at 20 and Jay at 19. It being the youngest but cope just fine. I made sure all my friends were ready for the ultimate adventure, first thins was learning Korean (Hangeul) not easy. Next was trying to look the part.

After a couple of days we were ready .Which brings us to after two weeks when we arrived in Incheon Airport, I had a friend who knew a guy who knew the cousin of the janitor whose daughter worked at a secretary  who knew this place where we could practice our new dance routines. It had taken weeks to perfect yet, yet it was perfection to us, it was the satisfaction in knowing we did our best without regrets.

I was glad we all got on that plane to South Korea, taking a gap year was the best decision we ever made.


No one's P.O.V

''Can someone tell me why we are sneaking around this place like a bunch of criminals?'' Jay shouted.

Alex immediately shushed her.

''Quiet , you don't want to alert the guards!'' Mel whispered hastily.

''I hope that connection of yours doesn't land us in prison maknae!'' Lex mumbled.

''Funny story... that one...hehe!''Mel gave her a small smile as she rushed into a nearby elevator,the rest of the girls having no other choice but to follow her.

''I have a bad feeling about this'' Alex grumbled as they waited for the elevator to ding.


When the doors finally opened, Mel swiflty walked down the long corridor until she came upon a door that marked reserved for it.

She smiled and opened the door, her friends walking into it without a second thought.

Taylor whistled as she saw the interior of the door.

''It's so big!'' Alex said out loud.

''That's what she said!'' Jay and Mel said at the same time.

Lex mainly laughed, but Shay started laughing loudly.

Taylor shook her head giggling.

''This place looks awfully familiar.'' Jay remarked inspecting the room.

''You feel it too!'' replied Taylor her eyes darting all over the room.

''I look good!'' Shay winked at the mirror.

''Yah!''Lex shouted at Mel who kept making funny faces behind her.

''Mianhe.'' Mel said  sheepishly.

''Can we get started?'' Alex shouted.

''Deh!'' Lex replied as she set down the radio next to the far corner of the room.

''What will be practising?''asked Jay stretching out her hands above her head.

Tay was bending down low beside her in a split as she looked at Lex.

''How about Bad Girl by B2st?'' Alex suggested.

''It's one of the songs I added to the CD, track 4.'' She added.

''I love that song!'' Jay smiled agreeing.

''All opposed?'' Lex called out.

Silence.

''All in favor!'' she said after a moment.

''Deh!''they said in unison.

''Arraseo.'' she walked to the CD grabbing the remote walking back to stand beside Mel as they formed a line.

Then they started dancing without a care in the world.


''Hey Taylor?''Alex called out to her friend who was panting on the ground next to Lex.

Taylor looked up. ''Yeah?''

''How do you do that pop move again?'' she questioned trying to remember Donghae's part from Bonanamana.

''I'll show you!'' she replied sitting up.

Beside them, Melissa was conversing to Shay on how to  move her feet to 'Shock'.

''It's like this!'' Shay demonstrated to Mel who nodded trying to copy her.

''Like this?'' she said repeating it.

''Yeah...you got it!'' Shay clapped.

Mel smiled in relief giving Shay a high-five.

''Do you guys want to do a quick run?'' Lex called out.

''Sure!'' Mel shouted.

''Why not!'' Shay shrugged.

Alex nodded while Taylor gave her a thumbs up.

''Let's do it!'' Jay grinned.

Lex walked back to the radio changing the CD by flipping it.

The familiar beat of 'Breath' by Beast could be heard.

Alex stood in the center with Mel and Jay flanking her as Lex took Mel's right with Shay to Jay's.

Then they started dancing to the choreography that they so loved, unaware that they were about to have company.


After 10 more minutes into the practise the girls decided to have a break.

''I need some water!'' Mel her lips.

''That makes two of us.'' replied Jay leaning against her.

''Hey guys...I just had an epiphany!'' Shay suddenly called out looking up at the ceiling.

They girls trailed their eyes in the same direction as her.

They gasped.

Jay gaped only, ''How did we miss that?''

''It was under....no it was over our heads the entire time!'' Mel called out.

''I knew we were going to get arrested!'' Lex cried out holding her face.

''I knew this place looked familiar!'' Mel said oblivious to the tention rising.

''We're not going to get arrested''....yet. Alex said patting her leader's back.

''At least if we leave peacefully without anyone finding out, no one will ever know!'' Jay said optimistically.

''Yeah...let's leave!'' Taylor said anxiousy ringing her hands.

''Kaja!'' Mel shouted leading them to the door, only it for it to swing open.

Mel's eyes widened, ''Omo!''

 


A/N

Just two more chapters then I'll make a request for a new poster. I hope you enjoyed this new edited updated.

Please don't forget to vote/subscribe/comment.

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel