I hoped this was a dream

Dancing Crazy

Shay had a head cold, she woke up  to soaked sheets, her body was layered in sweat. 

Jay groaned beside her.

Lex was in the toilet retching her guts out, 'I know the chicken smelled funny.'

Taylor moaned ,''What is this hell?''

Alex sighed before looking at Mel.

''How are we not sick?''

Mel shrugged, ''I have a caste iron stomache I don't get food poisoning that easy.

''You?''

''I never get sick.''

They shook their heads in sadness and began corraling their friends.

Mel began picking up her purse, ''We need supplies, we are not fully equipped to deal with four sick women. Get out the heating pads for those who feel to cold and some warm baths for those who feel to hot. We need to keep their temperatures down or we'll have to go to the hospital.''

Alex nodded, ''You going to the grocery and pharmacy?''

''Yeah, I'll grab a few tubs of icecream and some ingredients for soup. Message me if you need anything added to the list.''

''Will do, hopefully Lex is done retching her lungs out.''

''Aish...of all the days.''

The two girls simultaenously sighed.


Mel looked at the contents of her food basket before her phone vibrated.

'Eggs, Strawberrry yogurt, Almond Milk, Pocky, a couple packs of ramen, rice balls and some vegetables.'

'Easy enough'.

She walked into the dairy eye, looking for the almond milk she spotted it on a high shelf.

' you Shelf.' She grumbled.

She put her basked down before she began scalling the shelf like a monkey.

She didn't think her sneakers would've gotten it's laces snagged but it did, she let out a yelp bracing for impact.

She closed her eyes, hoping to taste the marble grocery flour.

She looked up into the almond coloured eyes of Kim Jaejoong.

She glanced down to see his glasses and cap had been knocked out of his face.

''Um...''

''Are you okay?'' He asked sweetly.

She could've swooned. Her arms were around his neck and he held her to his chest like a bride.

''Thank you.''

He teased, ''The shelves aren't height friendly.'' 

She scowled before he gently righted her.

He reached above her and grabbed the milk handing it to her.

He grabbed the glasses and cap and placed them on.

''Wait.''

'What are you doing?'

He paused turning back to her.

''I know we just met but do you know any good soup recipes?''

He grinned. ''I can think of a few, why?''

''My friends are sick, four of them have food poisoning, I was just collecting ingredients, but a sudden thougth came to me, trying to cajole four grown women who act like kids when their sick, I might need some help.''

''You are very brazen for someone so young.''

''I have to be, it comes with my generation.''

He gestured for her to grab her basket and he began shoving more healthier ingredients into her bag. 

''They don't need sugar, trust me.''

''I'll take your word for it.''

''Do you mind me inviting two of my friends, they have younger siblings, they know how it is.''

Mel just shrugged and agreed.

They ended up at the pharmacy, she gave him her address so he could text his friends.

It never occured to Mel that he would be texting his band members her address , she thought he knew some really nice doctors.

Her breathe was caught in .

She looked into the eyes of Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun.

''Holy .''

Junsu laughed cutely before taking one of her grocery bags before Yoochun grabbed the other one.

Mel was left to guide the guys to her apartment.

She opened the door and gaped at the sight. 

Alex was tired to her chair by  Jay who wore her comforter as a cape. Lex was sprawled on the floor hugging her kermit plushie. She heard the sounds of retching only to see Taylor holding her stomache. Shay kept running around the apartment making a mess of things. 

She was holding a wooden spoon, her hair was tangled up and her cheeks was splotched.

'Oh crap.'

Mel turned to the guys who was peaking from behind her shoulder.

''Guys ...meet your patients.''

Jaejoong shook his head, digging into one of the bags, he grabbed the medical gloves and a medical mask before gesturing for Junsu and Yoochun to do the same.

''They are worst than Changmin.''

Mel nodded reluctantly.

''Alex...buddy..are you ok.''

''WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?'' her friend struggled against the chair.

''How did you get tied to a chair?'' Mel countered.

''Jay surprisingly has hulk like strenght when she's sick.'' 

''Not to worry, I've got help.'' Mel walked up to her trying to untie her before Jay stepped into her path.

''Who are you heathen....you are not my friend...you imposter...you imposteur....''' She started whacking Mel with wooden spoon.

''JAY STOP..IT'S ME....FOR THE LOVE DBSK...STOP IT.'' Yoochun tackled Jay from behind.

'''Unhand me you brute.....viva la resistance....unhand...I shall have your head for this.....'' She slumped against him.

Yoochun felt her pulse.

''Knocked out...she has a hire fever.''

Mel clapped her hands, ''Let's get to work.''

She winced holding her shoulders.

Junsu had untied Alex who was looking at him strangely.

In a few hours Jaejoong had a few pots boiling with soup and a few other side dishes that were goood for weak stomaches.

Yoochun had of the rooms in quarantine.

Taylor had passed out after Alex hand manhandled her into the shower. Alex changed her into some more breathable fabrics and some warm socks.

Shay was having her back rubbed by Junsu who kept replacing her wash cloth after every few hours.

Lex was sleeping soundly. 

Jay had been giving a shot of anti-biotics.

It seemed the girls not only had food poisoning but a form of bacterial infection.

''Foods done.'' Jaejoong whispered to Mel.

They began plating the soup and warm oatmeal into small bowls.

Jaejoong fed Taylor who looked at him through blurry eyes.

''You're an angel...'' she hummed eating the oatmeal.

''This is hot...''Jay complained pouting, Yoochun blew it for her and she opened , accepting the spoon.

Alex rolled her eyes.

Shay was eating on her own with some encouragement from Junsu who ate beside her.

In a few hours the girls fever had broken with the help of sleep, food and anti-biotics.

''God I feel like I got hit by a recking ball.'' Taylor groaned walking into the living room.

''Dude I want some icecream.'' Jay said before freezing as she entered the kitchen.

''You guy feel better.'' Jaejoong was sipping a cup of darjeeling tea. 

He smiled gently at him.

''Jay?''

''Yeah Taylor?''

''Did we die?''

Taylor looked at Jaejoong's patient eyes to Yoochun's smiling face to Junsu who grinned.

''I'm not sure.''

''You guys where is the icecream.'' Shay yelled before gaping at the three men.

''What is the hold up.'' Lex said squeezing in between Jay and Shay.

''OMG.''

''DID WE KIDNAP YOU GUYS...''

''WHY IS JYJ IN OUR KITCHEN,'' Taylor yelled hysterically.

Junsu burst out laughing.

''Shay...''

''Yeah Lex.'''

''I hoped this was dream..''

'' I don't think we can have collective dreams unless we're all still delirious.''

''We're home.'' Mel announced.

Alex nudged Jay out of the way before smiling at the guys.

''I got the coffee you wanted Jaejoong.''

''How are you so casual...'' asked Taylor.

''Taking care of your four was not a two-woman job, we needed reinforcements.''

''How...?'' Lex asked slowly.

''Ask them?'' Mel said cheekly.

''She asked nicely.'' Jaejoong replied grinning at her.

The four women turned to Mel who shrugged her shoulders, ''I can be very persuasive.''


A/N

I hoped you all liked this chapter.

I wanted a cute ending.

~Caribbeanpop17