Nayeon

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jeongyeon woke up, she went down stairs and saw Momo and Sana still sleeping on the couch hugging each other. Jihyo passed out on the floor probably because of sleepiness she didn't have enough energy to walk upstairs to sleep with them. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were still sleeping and Jeongyeon knows that the two will surely wake up the last. She walked to the kitchen and saw Nayeon sleeping on the dining table with books around her. Mina and Tzuyu are not around, since Jeongyeon knows that the two always woke up early, they probably outside buying some breakfast. 

Jeongyeon took an extra blanket and wrapped it around Nayeon. She also arranged Nayeon's books. This is the first time she saw Nayeon studying so hard. Though Nayeon is part of the SA, she really hates studying she just can't focus. She likes to play and jokes around. Nayeon once told her that she really didn't worry that much about the rankings as long as she's part of the SA she's happy. She may always looks stupid since she always do stupid things, but Nayeon is actually smart. 

Jeongyeon sat beside her. Nayeon began to stir up and looked at Jeongyeon. Eventhough she's still sleepy she managed to give Jeongyeon a smile.

"Sleep more you've been studying hard all night." Jeongyeon said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"I'm okay." Nayeon smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Jeongyeon can't help but return the smile and shook her head. 

"You're crazy."

----

It's the day. All of the SA are already in a room where the challenge will take place except for Nayeon who is nowhere to be found. The Student Council are already there which make them nervous.

"It's almost time. Where is she?." Sana asked worried.

"She'll come. Don't worry." Jeongyeon said feeling that something is off. She knows Nayeon and how important SA is for her. She's worried too but as the oldest one, she doesn't want her dongsaengs to worry.

"It's time for the challenge you can start now." Hyoyoung annouced with a smirk on her face. Hwayoung immediately startled to answer the test calmly.

"But Nayeon unnie is still not here. You shouldn't start." Dahyun said. 

"Rules are rules. We told her the time, if she didn't make it, it's not our fault." 

"She'll come and will crush you." Jeongyeon said. These girls are really getting on her nerves. She felt that Dahyun and Chaeyoung holds her hand trying to calm her. As if on cue, she received a call from Nayeon. She quickly answered it.

"Where are you?." she asked worried.

"I'll be late. Something came up, our company is having a problem. Mom and Dad are in the business trip and I have no choice but fix it." Nayeon said seriously and hung up on her. Everyone looked at her worried. 

"She will come." Jeongyeon simply said as she glared at the twins who just smirked at her.

An hour already passed and Nayeon is still not there. All of them are getting worried. 

"She will come. I know that she will come." Jeongyeon said still believing that Nayeon will come.

"We know, this might be just one of her pranks." Jihyo said trying to cheer them up.

"Looking for me?." Nayeon said panting but still smiling. Sweats dripping from her hair.

"You look like a mess." Jeongyeon teased. Nayeon walked towards her and hit her head.

"I still look better than you though." She said laughing as she calmly sat down and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter