Paint my love (part1)

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence filled the room. It's only Sana and Dahyun. With Tzuyu's permission, Sana asked Dahyun for a talk to clear things out and hopefully start a better friendship. 

Sana has always been the chatterbox but now, she can't find words to say. She have hurt Dahyun and she wasn't even sure why did Dahyun said yes when she asked her for a talk. Dahyun had always been the closest to her and she can't help but feel sorry for the damaged she had caused.

"I'm sorry." Dahyun said softly but enough for Sana to hear.

"N-No! I'm sorry! It's my fault. It's all my fault and you were just a victim of my stupidity and selfishness." Sana cried.

"Dahyun I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." Dahyun just smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Well at least we have learned our lesson." Dahyun said and just like that all the weight on their shoulder had vanished. They know that it will take time to bring back the friendship that they had but this is a huge step.

---

Since Sana was with Dahyun, Tzuyu decided to give Chaeyoung a visit in her art museum. Chaeng's museum is one of Tzuyu and Mina's favorite place. The museum was quiet and cosy. 

Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung in a room filled with canvas, paint and brush. She was their working on a painting. The room was actually filled with Chaeyoung's paintings of Dahyun's face and Tzuyu was the only one who knows about this. She shook her head and knocked at the door catching Chaeyoung's attention.

"Oh Tzuyu!." Chaeyoung smiled greeting her warmly. Tzuyu smiled and sat at the available seat beside Chaeyoung.

"Make her hair darker. She dyed her hair recently right?." Tzuyu said as she looked at the portrait, Chaeyoung looked at her painting and nodded in agreement.

"What brings you here?." Chaeyoung asked as she stopped at her work and gave Tzuyu all her attention.

"Nothing. I just wanted to visit you." Tzuyu stood up and looked around at Chaeyoung's paintings.

"Chou Tzuyu, you're so bad at lying." Chaeyoung chuckled. Tzuyu pouted and just decided to not say anything.

"Where's Sana unnie?." Tzuyu stopped her tracks and looked down for a minute before looking at Chaeyoung.

"She's with Dahyun Unnie." As soon as Chaeyoung heard it she quickly run to Tzuyu's side patting the latters back for comfort.

"Chaeng I'm okay. I'm just..."

"Jealous." Chaeyoung said smiling sadly at Tzuyu. That's what she felt too. She had always admired Dahyun but never got a chance to confess. 

"Why don't you just confess? You being a chill and positive person, it's weird for me seeing you worry over this." Tzuyu said stating the truth.

Chaeyoung has this kind of thinking that whenever she had problems she shouldn't think of it that much since it will pass anyway. 

"I wanted to. But she's in love with somebody else.." Chaeyoung smiled sadly.

"She loves you. You have a chance." Tzuyu said staring at Chaeyoung's artwork.

"What are you saying?. Have you talked to her?."

"No. Chaeng, you're such a boring person but you are so sweet you know?." Tzuyu joked making Chaeyoung slapped her arm.

"But seriously, I know Dahyun unnie appreciates you more than anyone else. Chaeng you've always been there for her. You deserve each other so what are you waiting for?."

"Tzuyu, it's not that easy. I know that she still loves Sana unnie and if I confess now there's a high chance that she would reject me." 

"What is your plan then? Wait until she had moved on? What if she fell in love with another person again?." Chaeyoung sighed deeply. Tzuyu is right. But she is just too scared of what might happen.

"Chaeng, you should confess it's better that she knows what you feel. She might not give you the answer now but atleast she knows what you feel for her." Tzuyu said making Chaeyoung fell in silence. 

Tzuyu silently watched Chaeyoung grabbed the palette and wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter