Unwanted Guest

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung watched as she watched Sana and Dahyun's closeness. They are too close that it seems like these two doesn't even know the word space.

"Hello? I'm still here." She squeezed herself in between the two. She saw Dahyun laughing nervously and Sana looking at her like with her 'flirt' stare and her 'flirt' smile. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes she's so done with this Sana. 

"I'll be going, you two continue your date. I'll be going in Tzuyu's cafe first I'll just see you there." she said annoyed and leave the two.

She hates it. She's always the third wheel whenever she's with Dahyun and Sana. What annoys her more is that she knows that Tzuyu loves Sana and Sana said she loves Tzuyu too but what the hell is she doing with Dahyun?. 

She's closest with Tzuyu and knowing how Tzuyu can be too kind and innocent sometimes, Chaeyoung and the SA members especially Jihyo, Mina and Jeongyeon always looks after her. 

To be honest, she doesn't like Sana for Tzuyu. Sana is a good friend, one of the best to be exact but as a lover, no, she's a flirt and that girl doesn't know how to stop.

Chaeyoung entered Tzuyu's cafe and saw Tzuyu talking and laughing with Somi. Tzuyu already introduced her to them and Somi seems to be a good person. She's very bubbly and optimistic. Though she only met Somi for a few times she's already comfortable with her. 

"Chaeyoung Unnie!." Somi greeted her excitedly. She smiled and sat in front of them.

"Hi Somi. What's up?." 

"Unnie I'm here too." Tzuyu sulked. This giant can be really cute sometimes well scratch that most of the time.

"Stop sulking as if we didn't see each other earlier." Chaeyoung and Somi laughed.

---

Sana felt bad when Chaeyoung left. She wanted to go after her but Dahyun said no because it will annoy Chaeyoung more. They decided to stroll around the mall for 30 minutes and went to Tzuyu's cafe.

Sana was still thinking of how to say sorry to Chaeyoung. Dahyun on the other hand, stayed quiet. Sana doesn't really know what on her mind but Sana decided not to ask. Once they entered the cafe Sana saw Somi hugging Tzuyu. She didn't know why but that annoys her. Is she jealous?.

"Tzuyu ya." Dahyun called catching the attention of Tzuyu and Somi while Chaeyoung just continued eating her food. Dahyun sat beside Chaeyoung while Sana went straight to Tzuyu's lap.

"What? There's no space." Sana said when Tzuyu looked at her. 

"I can move you know."

"Don't you dare." Sana glared at her and placed herself in between Somi and Tzuyu instead. Sensing some jealousy, Somi just decided to understand the situation and decided to leave.

"Tzuyu Unnie I think I have to go. See you again soon." Somi said and also say her goodbye to others. Tzuyu wanted to walk her home but Somi said she can't leave her friends.

"You really listen to her don't you?." Sana said in a tone which they never heard before.

"Ofcourse." That's the only thing that Tzuyu can say. Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter