The Loft

Falling Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week, thanks to SA members Momo adjusted quickly. They've been guiding her in almost everything especially Jihyo and Sana. Momo already memorized every routine that SA have, like waiting for each other every morning before entering the glass house, their so called 'rest day' every wednesday and friday. 

She also starting to get closer to the members. She also already know some informations about them like their likes and dislikes. 

It was a normal day, and normal meaning they are back at their usual study routine. Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu are studying beside Momo incase the girl have some questions or needed some help. Jeongyeon taking care of Dahyun and Chaeyoung making sure that the two is doing their assignments. Nayeon who just gave up studying and ended up taking a nap. And lastly, Mina who is busy in her laptop probably making a new game. Suddenly someone shouted in front of their 'headquarters'.

"MYOUI MINA! PARK JIHYO! SON CHAEYOUNG! MINATOSAKI SANA! KIM DAHYUN! CHOU TZUYU! YOO JEONGYEON! IM NAYEON! HIRAI MOMO!!! COME OUT!." 

All of them looked at the door calmly except for Momo who is actually terrified with the shouts. They ignored it at first but the person who keeps on shouting just won't shut up. 

"Who's that?." Nayeon asked annoyed waking up from her precious nap. All of them just strugged

"Should we open the door?." Jihyo asked.

"I already sent Jihoo." Mina said still continuing whatever she's doing. 

"Yah! Myoui Mina!." Two students entered angrily. 

"Who are you?." Mina asked not even bother to looked at them. Well actually, no one in SA really bothered to looked at them except for Momo who is scared and worried.

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME??!." she asked in disbelief. Mina took a glance on her and went back to her laptop.

"Does anyone knows them?." she asked. They all looked at them and shooked their heads.

"She's the president of the Student council. She's Hwayoung!. I'm the Vice President, Hyoyoung!. And yes, we are twins."  

"We have Student council?." Dahyun asked making the twins feel insulted. They've been ranting and ranting about how unfair it is that SA are having all the luxuries and special privilege while the other students are not getting any credits for studying hard.

"How is it our fault?. We've been studying hard too." Jihyo reasoned out.

"We are also studying hard yet we don't have this beautiful air-conditioned room with kitchen, musical instruments, robot butler and many more." one of them said as the rolled their eyes.

"We built this place with our own money. Have you seen this glass garden before? They wanted to demolish this place but we saved it. We planted trees and other plants. We take care and clean this place by o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter