Confessions

Bang! Tan!...Sister?

"I can't believe that he likes you, unnie." Rosé sighed, dipping her feet into a tub of warm water, already scattered with rose petals - perfect for her, Jisoo thought.

"I can." Jennie grinned at both of them from across the room, where she was busy doing Lisa's nails. It was part of their nightly routine - giving each other little makeovers, then talking about everything they could think of. They were back at the hotel, but the party vibes have carried over; a member of BTS(one of the hottest boy groups in the industry right now), Jin, came all the way across the room, just to talk to Jisoo. "But you gotta admit, unnie, Seokjin oppa IS sorta your guy. As far as I know, he's the mom of Bangtan, so he'll definitely be good at taking care of you." Jisoo rolled her eyes, but Jennie continued, "And he has such a handsome face! Did you see his smile? And he's a good cook, too! He's like, the perfect guy. And..." In case you didn't know, Jennie was known for being a little too boy-crazy. Just as she was launching into a long discription of Jin's expressionate eys, Jisoo cut her off, giggling uncontrollably. "Well, it looks like SOMEONE-" She winked playfully at Jennie, "-did a fair bit of research on Seokjin. If he's such a perfect guy, why don't YOU ask him out?!" She questioned, squeezing the last giggle out. Jennie shrugged, unfazed. "He'd make an amazing husband one day, but right now, i want someone who's looking for a girlfriend, not a wife. Someone more lighthearted and has a cute laugh. Someone like...like..." "PARK JIMIN!" Lisa blurted out.  

This time, Jisoo and Rosé both broke down laughing, rolling on the bed they're both sitting on. Jennie looked terrified and displeased at the same time as she looked down at the maknae in disbelief. "LIsa! You promised not to tell anyone!" she scolded the youngest member of the group, who shrank a little bit under her disappointed stare. "I-I didn't mean for it to slip out! It's just that you guys were talking about the boys, and then I was getting nervous, and then -" "Hey, hey, it's ok, Laliz." Rosé comforted Lisa, using her nickname for her. Then she turned to Jennie. "Don't worry, Jen, we won't tell anyone. We promise." "'Kay, then." Jennie agreed. then a devilish thought came to her mind. "But -" Rosé turned. "You have to tell me what's your type of guy, and we'll all guess who you like." "OkAY, fine..." She sighed. "The two mentioned before - Jin and Jimin, they're both cute, but I'm more into the kind that has a cute face and a cute personality..." "KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jennie exclaimed, shouting out the first name she could think of who fits that discription. When Rosé turned as red as her namesake, the girls almost fell from laughing, including herself.

"Oh God, I don't know if I can take anymore of this." Jennie gasped in between the giggles. "Wait wait wait, I have one more..." Jisoo gave Lisa a michevious look. "I think I know who Lisa likes." She sang. Lisa blushed almost as deeply as Rosé. "You do?" she whispered, clearly embarassed. Jisoo grinned and looked at the other girls. They grinned back. They've heard this from one of their from Lisa's gossipy-loving makeup unnie, who knows just about everything about the maknae. "Lisa, we KNOW why you said on the radio show that your type of guy is older than you..." "You were trying to hide something." Jennie chimed in. "And we know that that something happens to be your feelings for someone younger than you." "And, most importantly," Rosé added, "that someone happens to be..." 1, 2, 3. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" The three unnies yelled at the maknae, whose face (if it was even possible) got even redder.

There was a moment of silence.

Then Lisa burst out laughing so hard, her entire body shook like she was being electrified. Soon, the room was filled with near-maniacal female laughs, which only stopped when their manager came into their room, and told them in a low voice that if they they didn't stop talking, they'll pay for the all-you-can-eat buffet the staff are having tomorrow. Smothering snorts, the girls finally settled down, and just as the girls were climbing into their beds, Jennie whispered to Lisa, "Poor BamBam, though...I heard he really likes you..." "HE DOES NOT!" Lisa whispered, and as the last giggles resided, the girls drifted off into sleep, all of them thinking about their secrets.

Except for one.

(TBC)

Is it too obvious that my bias is Jin? Too lazy to change aniything... Ok, yeah, my bias is Jin. And Jimin. And Suga. And Hobi. And Tae. And Kookie. And RM. You get the idea.

(I DON'T ACTUALLY SHIP ANY OF THE SHIPS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER BTW) (well, except for LizKook. OTP~~~)

Can't upload this week anymore. Vacation time!! :D I'll try to start something off, though...time to test how long my CPU can leave my file alone for :P