Who's That?

Bang! Tan!...Sister?

"Damn, hyung! Look at that!"

Jin responded without looking up from his phone. "Stop drooling over the girls, you ."

Jimin flinched indignantly at the words, which are considered pretty rough from the nicest hyung. "Hey hey hey, I was just trying to show you something." He pouted at Jin, who somehow stayed indifferent dispite his failproof, absolutely "unintended" aeygo. "Also, since when am I a ?" Since forever, Jin thought, but instead sighed. "What is it? And if it has anything to do with those girls, you are NOT featuring on Eat Jin ever again." "Okay, then." Jimin grinned. He knew that Jin was way too nice to actually do that. Besides, Mom's hobby was eating with other people. "Look~" Jimin pointed at the TV screen. Jin almost smiled at his son's disobedience, but he still kept a straight face on. "What did I just say abo-" He stopped abruptly, staring at the TV intently.

A moment later, "Hyung, what's wrong? Did one of the girls catch your eye?" Jimin teased. Jin didn't respond immediately, but after a while, he muttered, "Jiminie...do you know who the girl with black and red hair is?" "Kim Jisoo? she's the oldest in BlackPink. Why?" Jimin's eyes widened, and so did his smirk. "Hyung, you're not fanboying over noona, are you? Are you?" Without waiting for an answer, he bombarded off the couch he's been sprawled out on for the past 20 minutes, and sprinted into the next room, slamming the door, making Jin jump. He heard Jimin scream, "TAETAE!!" and groaned, but his mind was spinning; Why did Jisoo seem so familiar? Why did her face and vocals look and sound so similar to his? Could it be...? No. even if she really existed at all, the chances of her making it into the Kpop industry as well were almost nonexistant. No, it must be a coincidence. JUST a coincidence.

The door creaked open again, but this time it was V peering through the crack in the door. "Hey, hyung, do you want to go to the MAMA after-party? Got7's hosting it at their hotel. Everyone who won an award tonight is going, so RapMon wants us to go. Even Min Suga the Motionless is going, which hasn't happened since, like, our debut. You're coming, right?" He was about to turn down the offer, but then- "Wait, the new girl group, BlackPink, the won Best New Artist, right?" "Yeah, and they're definitely going. To celebrate their first victory and all, I guess." Jin hesitated, and V sighed. "Hyung, make up your mind! We're leaving in 3 minutes. Now or never!" "Okay, fine, I'll come. But if the dance line starts  break-dancing..." "Don't worry, hyung. I'll just knock you out with my amazingly adorable aeygo and you won't even remember anything tommorow morning." Tae laughed as Jin threw a fake punch and kick at him, then grabbed the oldest hyung's arm and dragged him to the car, where all the other members were waiting for them. "Seriously, Taehyung? We're 2.7 minutes late already." Suga the permanently sleepy driver annouced. "I want to get there in 12.3 minutes, starting now. Get in!"

"So this is what sleep deprivation does to a person, huh?" J-Hope whispered, and they all cracked up(except for Suga, because sleep deprivation apparently also affects one's hearing), Jin's signature "windshield wiper" laugh the loudest amongst them. He didn't know it, but he would be laughing a lot more in the next couple of days...