Capricorn or Aquarius?

Bang! Tan!...Sister?

"Hmm... I don't know, actually. Do the western zodiac signs depend on birthdays?" Jisoo mused, her head tilted at an slight angle.(OMG ALWAYS THE COOL UNNIE). "Do you need my birthday for this?" Jimin's ears perked up. If the right things happened at the right time, this could get interesting...He locked eyes with Jin. Hyung, it's all on you now. "Yeah, I'll need your b-birthday for that." He stammered, looking down at his shoes. Rosé raised one perfectly pencilled eyebrow, and Jennie whispered something in Lisa's ear, and it probably used up all her willpower for the night to not giggle out loud. Jin's cheeks burned as brightly as the giant disco ball in the middle of the ceiling, but Jisoo seemed unfazed. "My birthday's December 4th, 1995. What sign would that be?"

Jin's heart stopped, just for a second. No way...this is impossible. Is she really my...? He had to check just once more. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear you. Can you please repeat that one more time?" He asked, as polite as ever. Jisoo's brow furrowed, just for a second. There was no way he'd misheard her; she prided herself on her public speaking skills. But pushing that thought away, she smiled at Jin, if not a little forcedly. "My birthday is Decemeber, 4th, 1995." She stated crisply, this time taking even more care to make sure every syllable was separate from one another. Dispite her good intentions, her efforts made her sound like she was talking to a three-year-old who needs hearing aids.

Finally unable to hold it in anymore, Lisa's giggles escaped from her, one by one.

"Oh, um...that's, uh, very interesting to hear," Jin mumbled. obviously embarassed by Lisa's laughter and Jisoo's clipped diction. How old does she think I am? "Okay, then. See you around?" His voice went up on the last word, so it sounded like a question instead of a statement. "Sure, see ya." Jisoo replied, as cool as ever, and turned away, pretending not to notice Jin's flaming cheeks, his nonexistant posture, and the murderous look on his face when he faced Jimin. Once the boys were out of earshot, the three other members of BlackPink finally found the first thing they all agreed on: Spontaenously, the girls tackled Jisoo, screaming, laughing, and squealing over her; "HE LIKES YOU!!"

Jackson finally gave up on TWICE, who, as everyone knows, are the hardest to talk to because they giggle too much, and turned to find Jimin and the others, just in time for the BlackPink outburst. He looked over at Jin. "Hyung, what did you SAY to them to make them scream like that?!" Jin, Jimin, and V all looked at each other and came to a mutual agreement. Let's pretend this never happened.

"Oh, hyung, I think it's just the booze doing its job." Jimin commented innocently.