At the After-Party

Bang! Tan!...Sister?

Approximately 0.11 miles away from Got7's hotel(estimations done by Min Suga, genius), the boys could already hear music pounding a million miles a minute. "Are you sure this is a good idea? It sounds pretty crazy in there." A worried Jin asked Jimin, who was sitting next to him. He groaned. "Hyung*, how much have you aged since the last after-party? You were pretty hyped to go last year," "That was only because YOU were betting with me that no one at the party would think you look like a strawberry-head." The oldest hyung recalled with satisfaction. "You lost, remember?" "Ah, hyung...why must you always live in the past? And besides-" Jimin pouted. "I did not LOSE. I believe I said five people, at least." "No you didn't, you little sek-**" Angry Mommy Jin started, and in the end it was the maknae, Jungkook, who managed to shush both of them. "Hyungs, stop fighting!" He whispered. "We're here."

As soon as they walk through the door, Got7-BTS's best idol friends-wraps them up in a 14-person group hug. "What took you guys so long?!" Jackson exclaimed. Suga started to explain(probably complaining instead), but Jackson just waved him off. "No excuses. Just enjoy the party! I've got some girl groups to chat up. Who's coming with me?" The smirk that Jimin was wearing earlier started creeping up on his face again. Jin barely had the time to think, oh no, before Jimin grabbed his arm in one hand and V's arm in the other. Jin glared at him. Hell no. Jimin nodded, grinning. Hell yes. Tae's just watching them stare at each other, his usual blank face, if possible, even blanker. What's wrong with my hyungs?

Before anyone could say or do anything, Jimin turned to Jackson(who is somehow oblivious to the violent, colourful worded cussing Jin's brain waves are sending), and gave them the trademark "Jiminie Is So Frickin' Cute" smile. "Hyung, us three are all coming with you. Is that okay?" He grinned. "Sure, why not? The more the merrier, right? Wrong. Jin thought, but instead gritted his teeth into a sort-of smile. "Jimin-ah, assuming that you still want to live and have more girls fawn over you, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT." "Okay, hyung! Thanks so much!" Jimin chirped, and walked away from the group, still dragging Jin and Tae behind him. Straight towards a group of girls hanging around the soda fountain. The girl in the center had black hair with red highlights. Oh no, no, no no no...Jin tried to wriggle out of Jimin's grip, but couldn't.  When did this kid get so strong? He wondered.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jimin halted. He turned towards Jin. "Okay, hyung, quick how-to-talk-with-girls tutorial..." Wonder where he got THAT from, Jin thought, rolling his eyes. "First of all, make eye contact. Girls tend to want guys to make the first move, instead of waiting to see where they stand with the girl first. If you don't, some girls will think you're shy and cute and stuff, but most'll think that you're a chicken." Jin started to to object, but Jimin cut him off. "Second, try to make girls laugh. In your case, hyung, just walk up a girl and laugh for no reason. She'll start laughing AT your laugh..." Jin glared at him, but didn't say anything. "Third, girls LOVE it when guys agree with whatever they say. But also show that you're actually listening, because they also get really ticked off when people(especially guys)pretend to pay attention, even though THEY do that the most. Also, it makes you seem like you dont have a stance in life." Jin gave an exasperated sigh. "And i need to know all this stuff because..." Jimin huffed. "Well, I'M not going to be the one who's talking to Jisoo noona***, am I? I'm just trying to help you set up."

Tae had that deer-in-headlights look on again. "Jimin-ah, you're not seriously going to make Jin hyung talk to noona, right?" He froze when he didn't get a reaction from neither of them. "Right?" he asked, this time more like a question than an demand. Jimin broke the silence. "Sorry, Taetae, just this once you're wrong." He whispered. He turned to Jin, who is visibly seething with anger. "Hyung, you'll definitely thank me later. For now, though..." He paused, and did the thing that both Jin and V expected him to do last; He faced BlackPink, who were right behind them. "JISOO NOONA!!!" He hollered. She turned, confused. He patted Jin on the shoulder. "My hyung-nim over here wants to talk to you about something." "Okay..." Jisoo responded suspiciously.

Jin swallowed. Hard. Then he opened his mouth...

"Hey, uh, are you a Capricorn or an Aquarius?"

Jimin smashed his palm into his forehead. It was going to be a very long couple of minutes...

 

*-means "older brother" in Korean. Usually used between really close frends, so they almost seem like brothers. Used by guys only!!

**-part of the the Korean word "sekkya", which directly translated means "son of a " (OMG NOT USED TO SWEARING ONLINE. THIS IS SCARY)(i actually swear occasionally in real life but like...YEAH SCARYYY). A really weird thing is that lots of my Korean friends say that their parents call them sekkya really often. I hoestly dunno-maybe it's part of their culture? -\("/)/-

***-it's like a masculine term for "older sister", because only younger Korean guys use that term. Korean girls call older girls Unnies.

Ok guys~

First of all, I'm so sorry...I'm a really slow writer writer sometimes, and on TOP of that i have really limited time now, as I'm studying for 3 exams at once that'll all change my life pretty drastically if I score high enough, so I'm hitting the books pretty hard, but not hard enough on my laptop. AND on top of THAT, I'm heading to Hawaii for vacation for a week, and my mother dearest says no laptop ;-; so i'm not neglecting or anything, just out of time ._.

also, our girls at Blackpink didn't win best new artist, they won best music video. my mix-up. sorry! promise it wont happen again ^_^

-BlinkingARMY =(^o.o^)=