Our family's bonds.

Fallen Gokusen

A few days had passed since Mae and Ogata had the duel. Everything seemed now to be normal at Akado High School. The only thing new was Mae running around for errands for the group of 6. It somehow made their days funnier. With clueless Yankumi around and the errand-boy Mae, the class 3D had some unique moments. Although Mae couldn't stand to be ordered around. There was always one of the six telling her to go buy something for them. Even lately she was hanging around them even after school. But she kinda liked that. Than being alone at home, it somehow was better running into troubles with those 6. Ren lately left earlier saying he had the stuff to do.

Today though Mae had also to leave sooner and not to follow them around. Her grandfather had contacted her to meet her. He thought meeting with Mae in a Host club would be better. No one would imagine, that the old man would ever bring his granddaughter to a host club. In any case, if her family murder was still hanging around, it would be safer.

"Guys... Jane!" Ren said and waved at the goodbye heading home to change and to go to his night part-time job.

"Aw, Ren you are leaving us again! Not cute at all!" complained Kuraki.

"I have also to go early today," Mae told them as they five now walked from school.

"Where are you going errand-boy? I didn't allow you to leave yet!" Ogata the others agreeing with him and giggling. "I have for you few more errands to run!" he added.

"Not today Ogata!" Mae uttered and waved them goodbye.

"There goes our errant-boy!" Ichi said with a goofy sad mood.

"It will be again so boring!" Honjo added.

"It's kind of boring without them, neh?" Kamiya said.

"Our errand-boy is so fearless!" Kuraki noticed smiling at Mae that was leaving.

"Fearless you say... more like stupid.!" Ogata mumbled.

"But then again... He comes and goes as he pleases." a girly voice said with all 5 of them agreeing. Though a few seconds later they would look from there that voice came. It was again Yankumi that showed of nowhere.

"Didn't I tell you not to show up like that!" Ogata complained.

"You do though missed them... Ren and Mae!" Yankumi added happily seeing her students like that.

Those five went on trying to deal with the clueless Yankumi. Meantime, Mae had reached her home. She was changing into a female outfit she had bought that evening. Since she moved to that loft, there was nothing girlish in it. As she was trying to keep her identity secret. But tonight she would meet her grandpa after so long, she wanted to look more like his granddaughter, and not like some Akado brat. She wore a cute short black dress, high heels, and put on some makeup. When she was ready, she walked downstairs and waited. Soon her grandfather's car showed and picked her up. It took her to a male host club. She made her way in and noticed her grandfather sitting at the first table. She ran over and hugged him. The old man was really happy to see her. Although he asked her if it would be safe for her to be dressed as a girl.

They talked for a few hours. Mae couldn't stop talking about her new school. About the clueless teacher that cared and trusted her students. About class 3D that they were bad news, and specially the leaders how scary they could get. Her grandfather was really surprised. The 'Mae' he knew was never fond of her classmates. She would never speak about them, neither the teachers. And now, even if she was bad-mouthing them, she was only talking about them.

"I can see that Hitori. Seems our Hitori likes her new school" his grandfather .

"Grandpa you aren't listening at me at all." she said with a cute voice "They are bad news really!"

Her grandpa nodded smiling at her " I can see that!" he said again.

Hitori was like a different person when she was with her family. She seemed like a normal girl, even a cute one. Only her family could see her like that. Even back when she attended her old school, as a girl, no one had ever seen that side of her.

Moments later, when they were ready to leave, Hitori excused herself to go to the bathroom. She asked the bartender where the toilet was. And he showed her next to the kitchen. On her way back he slammed against a boy. She rubbed her shoulder and looked at him to apologize.

"I am... em?" she held and blinked gazing at the boy. Suddenly she jumped up pointing at him "Kazama?"

The boy that had also crashed against her was puzzled when he saw her. Indeed he seemed like Mae but he would never guess it was her, it was only after Mae yelled his name that he was sure it was her "Mae?!" Kazama yelled also.

Both remained a few seconds looking at each other puzzled. "You are working here?" Mae asked. Only to get a confusing reply by Kazama "You are a girl, huh?"

Hitori had only found out that Kazama was working in the host club. Nothing really too surprising. But Kazama finding out that Mae was a girl. It was something that really blew his mind off. He never, even for a second thought Mae as a girl. "We have to talk!" Kazama suggested still confused "I am off work in a few. wait for me."

Hitori nodded at him "Alright! don't be late though" she agreed and walked back to the table where her grandfather was sitting. She explained that she would return home with a classmate. That she pumped into him, and that she had to make sure that he would not reveal her secret. Her grandfather smiled at her and nodded "Just make sure to reach home safe. It's late!" he said hugged her and left.

Mae walked outside since it felt kind of odd to wait for Kazama inside. A few minutes later, Kazama appeared. Wearing jeans, a dark shirt, and a brown jacket. He paused looking at Mae confusing. She really looked pretty, even taller with those heels. He walked closer to her and took off his jacket and gave it to her. "Here wear these, it's too odd to walk with your dress like this," he said.

Mae nodded and wore it. She could understand what Kazama was trying to say. "So you work here?" Mae asked. At the same time as Kazama said: "So you are a girl?". They walked a few steps and tried again to talk only to ask again the same things.

"We cannot go on like that. It will never make sense," she concluded with Kazama agreeing with her. They went on walking for a while. Until Ren stopped to a vending machine and got some coffee for both to drink.

Mae opened her can and asked "Why are you working there? You need money or.."

Kazama tried to explain without gazing at her. It was still baffling that Mae was a girl. " I live with my sister. Our parents died. She takes care of me, works two jobs. I cannot allow her to sacrifice herself and take care of me. I will save money, and become independent." Ren told her.

Mae nodded. Although she was the person that would judge the others even criticize them, she understood Kazama. "Don't worry I am not going to tell anyone. It has nothing to do with me! I was only curious why you worked there." Mae revealed honestly making Ren gaze at her.

"After all you wouldn't ever want the others to find it out. You would have the whole 3D class showing up," she said trying to hide her smile. "I can imagine them yelling how lucky you are working here. And that you will end up every night meeting so many girls." she giggled.

Kazama couldn't avoid smiling too. It was too funny how class 3D acted when it came to girls. Only Ogata was acting cool. The rest were drooling around girls. Now that he thought about girls, they surely would droll, if they saw Mae like that.

Ren gazed at her and pause "For not telling thank you!"

Mae smiled kindly, an act that was very rare, "No problem at all!" she added.

Ren gazed at her again "And why is a girl in Akado?" he asked confused.

She looked at him and stopped walking. She leaned against a wall, close to her home. Then she started to explain to Kazama. First who she was. That she was the granddaughter once of the richest man in Japan. Her mother was the daughter of Yanai Ryoske, who married an ordinary man. That's why her last name "Mae" didn't sound known. ( Note: Yanai is one of the richest families in Japan.) She went on to explain that her family (not only her parents but family), were killed, in a very horrifying way. Although she never went into details. And that to hide she ended up in Akado disguised as a boy. After the detective that was responsible for her family murder case, he suggested her to attend Akado high. ( Also we will give a small hint: that it was the detective that notified Sawatari to hire Yankumi. And it was also him that placed Mae inside the 3D class, for her own safety.) Mae explained, not believing herself she would tell most of her story to Kazama like that.

Ren was really more confused than before. All this information was hard to process immediately. "I don't get it right now. My brain is too confused, but don't worry I will not tell on you!" he let her know.

"Kazama arigato na!" Mae said while giving him a light formal bow. Right there Ren could see a different Mae. Not only girlish one, but someone to honest and formal.

"My name.." he mumbled "Its Ren. Stop calling me Kazama."

She nodded "Alright Ren then it is!"

"It's late. You better go home now," he suggested.

"Okies. I will return your jacket tomorrow." Mae said and rushed into the house.

Ren walked back to his house thinking about all the new information, he had just found out. After all, there were many different families in this world. And it doesn't really matter if you are poor or rich, everyone faces the own problems he thought.

✿ﻬ ✿ﻬ ✿ﻬ✿

Then the next day all class 3D are waiting for Yankumi to enter. Mae walked over to Kazama, heading him his jacket. "Thank you for letting me bore it last night, Ren," she said and left it on his desk. Then she walked back and took a seat.

"Did he just call him Ren?" Ichi noticed.

"That's not the odd part... he just returned his jacket... that's odd" Honjo said.

"What are you saying guys, he said 'last night'" Kuraki explained.

Everyone turned and gazed them confused, as they both laugh, making the rest more confused.

"Guys! What's will all the confusion." Yankumi asked.

"Why are you here?" "Why are you alright?" "Which door did you come in?" all asked as they gazed at the door that was still close. A second later it opened only to have Kazama's sister walk inside and getting hid by the sponge chalk.

Kazama jumped up surprised yelling "Aniki" and having the class confused.

She visited Akadou Academy and chastised Kazama upon finding out that he has a part-time job, which is prohibited in school. The class also sneaked in the stuff office to find out why his sister was there. While talking with Yankumi, it seemed at the host club were Ren's sister works Sawatari is a regular client. That made Ren more pissed.

Later on, the class finds out that Kazama was working at a host club. Everyone reacted as Mae had said. And not only that but they wanted to go visit Kazama. They ended up going there while having Mae the errand-boy follow them. They pump into Yankumi and altogether find Ren. They caused him to lose his part-time job.

Kazama faced the possibility of expulsion for deliberately hitting a police officer, causing him to have a falling out with his sister. It took him some time, and few Yankumi lines to get him to understand his sister's hard work to raise him. After apologizing sincerely to the director, he was spared. And everything is back to normal again.

The rest of the day passed with Honjo, Kamiya, Ichi, and Kuraki puzzled, asking questions about why Mae had Ren's jacket and what did they do the night before. But they didn't get any answers. Ogata was also rattled thinking it odd that Mae and Ren somehow ended up together. But neither Ren or Hitori told them, making then more curious and confused.

(Coming up chapter 6)