We are friends, from now on!

Fallen Gokusen

Mae walked at school on an April morning, lazy and bored. After all, she had no reason to hurry to be at school. The students there, she had already blacklisted them. As for the teacher she seemed somehow interesting but too childish. Mae had her hands behind her back, facing an open blue sky with closed eyes. Mae took a deep breath, while she opened her eyes only to see Yamaguchi passing her by.

"Ogata! Honjo! Kamiya!" she yelled at them while walking behind them. Mae felt lucky that the stupid teacher didn't stop to talk to her too. The other three turned to face her. She started waving her hands happily and telling them "Good Morning!"

Honjo didn't believe what his eyes were watching "What? Man, she is too high-strung this early in the morning." The other two rolled their eyes not really happy to see yankumi in the morning.

"Lame!" said Kamiya.

"Let's go!" uttered Ogata and placed his bag above his shoulder, and before he managed to walk away Mae crashed against him. It seemed that she was trying to avoid Yamaguchi, and ended up slamming against Ogata. Ogata turned and gave her a scary look and run away with the others. Yankumi still all fired yelled at Mae and the rest "Hey...Hey! You Guys!" Mae gave her a light wave and rushed off. It was already embarrassing to crash against Ogata.

While Ogata and his group run towards the hill they met with Kazama's group of three. They glared each other, and as yankumi went on yelling. "She lasted longer than I thought she would," said Ichimura. "Should I punch her one of these times," Kuraki added. And Kazama ordered them "Just leave the damn teacher alone." And the group of 6 walked away.

Inside the 3D class, most were fighting, and the group of 6 was only watching. Mae that was sitting bored in her desk seemed a bit off. It was the first time she really faced such a nosy class with so many fights going on. Thankfully, Yamaguchi walked into the class and stopped the fight. After dropping the sweet act and going on her yakuza mood. "Give it a break already! If you want to fight that badly, I'll take you on! Let's go outside!" she yelled, making the whole glass fall in silence, while Kazama and Ogata looked at her seriously.

It was already lunch break when Mae rushed outside the classroom. 'Oh my god! It gets every day worse!' she thought as she leaned against a tree and sat down. A few seconds later there was Ogata standing a few inches away from her glaring at her. 'What now ?' she thought.

"This is my seat! Lately, you end up sitting on my seats, aren't you?" he uttered with a half-angry half bored mood.

Mae wasn't really in any mood to deal with Ogata or anyone at that time. "Whatever ... you can have your seat!" she mumbled and stood up "It's not that you bought it or anything."

Ogata that already had a bad feeling about Mae didn't let it pass. He grabbed her from her pink shirt and pinned her against the tree "You are too fearless lately! Do you really want to fight me!" Ogata yelled at her.

"What ever.," she mumbled and pushed him off and walked away, as Honjo and Kamiya joined him. All three sat down and lie under the tree.

"Wasn't that the new student?" Kamiya asked.

"Yes! he is getting to clueless again!" Ogata said and stretched himself.

"Should we ditch class?" Honjo said.

"You'd only get sleepy anyways!" Kamiya added.

Ogata joined his knuckles and twisted them stretching his arms. "How annoying?" he mumbled as Yankumi showed herself above them with a big smile. "So this is where you were?" she asked them.

All three got up "Don't bother us during lunchtime" Ogata yelled at her. She agreed that lunchtime is valuable, but they could also talk. "Shut up!" all three yelled and walked away. While Kazama and his team laughed at her, how lame it was.

Minutes later at the class where everyone was, Yamaguchi brought up a can that had the name "Nakama" listed. The class's 3D home teacher was over-excited about the 'kick the can competition.' But at seemed no one knew what game it was. Even as Yankumi, tried to explain at them, they were no interested.

After school, most of the 3D class gathered outside the Shirokin Shrine. Everyone was yelling and cheering them to fight, as Kazama and Ogata throw their bags away. And run towards each other. Mae that was passing by had also paused to watch. She knew the fight would be that day, and she was really curious about what would happen. But watching already Yankumi being there she walked away. After all, it seemed they wouldn't fight with a teacher around.

Yamaguchi started cheering them "Don't lose you two! Go all out! Fire away!" Ogata and Kazama stopped and gazed at her.

"Why are you here?" Ogata asked.

"Anyway, wouldn't you normally have to stop us?" Kazama asked. But Yankumi went on explaining to them since it was a 'one to one' barehanded fight, why would she stopped it. But after a call from Sawatari, everyone ran away, with her yelling that the police were coming.

Ogata still fired up wanting to fight with Kazama. And with Kazama overthinking what Yankumi told him; That basically they were Nakama and not any enemies. Both of them met again close to the Shirokin Shrine. Both glaring really serious at each other. Mae that this time accidentally was close by, noticed them. Her curiosity raised again and she walked closer to see what the outcome would be. Mae usually would ignore those two. After all, they were at her blacklist. But it wasn't this day.

Ogata with a devilish gaze voiced at Kazama "Let's do it!" as he was fired up.

"Time-out!" said Kazama seriously.

Ogata dazed responded "Huh?"

"Na! Can we stop these already?" Kazama told him seriously.

"What are you talking about?" Ogata asked again angrier this time.

"I don't really care if you lead the class!" Kazama honestly admitted to Ogata.

Mae felt confused 'There was someone that really didn't care about power. How could that be?'

"That'd be meaningless. Unless I beat you in a fair fight. I cannot just call myself the head." Ogata explained at him with a deep loud tone.

"I don't really care anymore!" Kazama said again "being the top or ruling Akado."

"Then let's start!" Ogata yelled and stormed over punching Kazama, and catching Mae's attention.

Maybe Mae had grown up in a place without serious fights, yells and loud people. Maybe she was always surrounded by upper-class members. With few of them really daring to talk at her back. Her family status, her money, and her appearance always brought her first. But there was someone fighting to become the top. '"Interesting!" she mumbled and sat down watching the duel. There was something getting her attention after a long time. And being number one was also something that Mae always wanted, and always was.

Ogata punch and fly kick sent Kazama crushing the ground after he flipped. Ogata yelled, "Stand up!" "Bring it"!" Kazama gathered his fists and stood up "You !" he howled at him. Mae that was watching and paying close attention, noticed that they just became serious. Kazama punched him once, twice. Ogata dodged the second punched and punched Kazama's face with his left fist. Ogata went on kicking once, twice Kazama's belly. Then Kazama repeating the same kicks, he kicked Ogata three times In his guts. "That hurt!" Mae mumbled while she was still watching them fight. "Stand up!" Kazama said loudly and pulled Ogata up. While Ogata turned around and clipped Kazama between his arms, and strongly holding him into his grip. Kazama grabbed Ogata's shoulder, flipping him over his head and letting him crush against the ground. The fight went on like that until Mae noticed Yankumi appearing from nowhere.

With both of them now crushing against the ground. They jumped up, after grabbing two wooden sticks, and attacked each other. "Geez! That its a serious hit!" Mae yelled standing up. And thankfully Yankumi stopped the hit and flipped both of over. "Stop play around!" she yelled and went on explaining to them that they should only fight barehanded. And that meaningless fights make no sense.

"Whether bare handed or not, winning's all that matters in a fight!" Ogata yelled at her.

Mae gazed at him thinking in a way he was right. "Winning is what matters!" she said clearly. After all, if it came to winning she would also do anything. Although she never really had to use any tricks. 'So maybe that teacher, means to play fair?' she thought.

"You didn't stop us yesterday, did you?" Kazama quizzed, "So, what the hell are you stopping us now?"

"Because yesterday was barehanded!" explained Yankumi.

"I have it with pretty words! I can't take all this from you!" Ogata yelled and rushed off.

Kazama left also, but he was still thinking what Yankumi told them.

"If it was a fair fight, and it had a meaning you would not blog it?" Mae asked Yankumi.

The teacher nodded at her and told her again what she had told to Kazama and Ogata.

Minutes later as Mae was walking close to a bridge while thinking what Yankumi said. Mae, though knew well that the world was not working like that. Meanwhile, Ogata and his team were walking under the same bridge. Mae spotted them as she was still far away. Ogata looked really pissed. It was the first time she saw him that angry. 'He is bad news' she thought. Without even finishing her thought Ogata crushed against someone. His next move was to punch him and start kicking him awfully. Mae took a step back, her face all become pale. This was not a fight it was pure violence. And Mae around blood and extreme violence had an issue. Her mind blocked and she crushed against the ground. Watching still Ogata hitting the man.

It seemed that later his gang showed up and started beating them. Thankfully Kazama and the others helped them out. Soon all 6 were running safe away of that 'yellow' dressed gang. But Mae was still lost and sitting at the ground, trying to get up. People can change like that. She seemed now a bit scared of Ogata. The way his eyes were piercing, how much anger he had. Mae sighed as she tried one more time to get up. She felt two hands with a strong grip pulling her up. Mae stood up and turned to face Ogata. She blinked looking pale and scared, after recognizing it was Ogata, she pushed him off.

"What did you see now?" Ogata asked her looking calmer than before "blood or?" He turned and noticed from where Mae was standing she could see clearly what happened before. But it was a while ago, could she seen it?

"It has nothing to do with you.." she answered him shivering and walked away.

Ogata followed her, really curious. "No way you could see clearly any blood from here what was it? What really made you shake like these again?" he told her mostly making fun of her.

Mae paused and looked at him "You are scary!" she mumbled. "No.. not scary you are pure evil!" she almost yelled and run away, leaving Ogata puzzled.

"What did I do?" Ogata yelled at her back "That boy is really.." he mumbled as he had a flashback of how angry and pissed he looked as he kicked that man. "Did he see anything.. " he wondered as he walked back home.

A hot bath and hot ramen, made Mae feel much better when she reached home. Of course, she couldn't forget the image of angry Ogata. That was still puzzling and scaring her.

The next morning it seemed that the 'Yellow' gang had caught Kazama, Ichimura, and Kuraki. They started beaten them, after dragging them into a warehouse. Ogata, Honjo, and Kamiya went to save them. They ended up being also beaten up. Only after Yankumi showed up and saved them, the group of 6 returned at school. Kazama and Ogata, that looked more like friends at the moment explained what had happened and dragged the class 3D out at the school field to play the 'Nakama can'.

Mea followed too. More out of curiosity. She was only standing and watching as the rest tried to play. Soon Ogata and Kazama were standing next to her. As they both were trying to figure out how to play the game.

Ogata after noticing Mae asked her "Any better today?"

Kazama looked at him confused "Why?"

"He wasn't feeling well. That's all?" Ogata said.

Mae that couldn't take the image of angry Ogata of her head turned and gazed at him. She looked also angry then. 'Someone like him. Will be the head of Akato.. don't make me laugh!' she thought. Mae couldn't accept that, and also that he already could read her. 'Now what he was acting as he cares,..' she went on thinking.

Ogata that was still waiting for Mae's answer and gazing at her thinking also 'This one will be bad news! Fearless or stupid?'

"Ogata let's say" Mae spoke clear and loud. "You are now somehow the head of class 3D" she added as she faced him and gazed at him deeply with her big black eyes.

"Yes!" Kazama said with a smile. He didn't really care if Ogata was called the leader. After all, both were the leaders of Akado.

Mae nodded at Kazama but asked Ogata again "So you are the head?"

Ogata that didn't see were Mae was going with these, he nodded at her.

"Alright! Then not today. But next week, before school, have a duel with me!" she voiced at him.

Kazama and Ogata blinked at him. Did they really hear well? Mae wanted a duel. He may look somehow strong, but he was too petite.

"Why would you want to duel with Yamato? It isn't a good idea!" Kazama suggested.

"Will, you able even last an around or less?" Ogata "I will just act like I didn't hear you!"

Mae looked around to make sure that Yankumi wasn't listening and she walked up close to Ogata "I am not kidding. I want a one to one with you. A fair one." she said at him.

Ogata gazed at her back "Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes. I cannot have someone like you be the head." Mae voiced again.

"Someone like me?" Ogata asked, "what's wrong with me?"

"That's for you to find it out. I just want that duel!" Mae said again.

Ogata after seeing she really meant it, he couldn't just refuse her. When someone asked for a duel, and especially for the leadership how could he say no? Although he thought of himself a bit stupid as he remembered when he was declaring to have the duel with Kazama.

"Alright, I will give you what you want! But I will not go easy on you!" Ogata answered.

"I didn't ask to go easy on me?" Mae said and walked off.

"Did I sounded so stupid too, when I was asking you for a duel?" Ogata asked Kazama.

"Seems like that!" Kazama said.

Both of them smiled and ran off with the others to search for the can. As for the duel they weren't really worried. The only one that seemed to take it too seriously was Mae.

(Coming up chapter 4)