DAMN IT!!!!!!

It Wasn't My Intention

"LOL!" Saya, Yuri's Nee-chan, blurted out laughing.

Me and Yuri stare at each other. He shrugs a 'What?'

Nodding, I smirks. Responding a 'Bestuni' back.

"I was quite the bakka there. I mean, thinking that Yuri would bring a girl back home." Saya scratch her messy haido. She was smirking.

"Nee-chan!!!" Yuri pouted, embbarassed. His cheeks were blood filled.

I crack a chukkle . At the thought of both of them having a nice bound. I mean i wouldn't know.... I'm the only kid.. My parent's adopted kid did not  count...

"Nani? Yuri? I mean you never bring a girl back home. Rina doesn't count. She's our cousin and she's living here with you and mom."

 "Changing the topic! Why are you here?" he pointed at her.

Saya bit her lips. Sighing. "Keto dumped me and kicked me out..." She spaced out.

"Ah.." Yuri groaned, "That reason, again?"

I shot to Saya. Giving out a suprised face. Is she a maneater??? Cause looking at her, damn.. she must be a good catcher.

"Un no... So how long is Saya-san going to stay here?" turning to Yuri.

"Untill I find a guy, again." Saya replied, although i asked Yuri.

"It better be soon..." Yuri mummbled, annoyed. He stood up, "Well, I'm going to bed! Goodnight!" He walked to the staircase.

Saya stood up also. "Yuri!"

Yuri stopped, "There's a huge square of tofu in the fridge..." he pointed to the kitchen.

"I wasn't going to command you to 'cook for me'. And I hate tofu!" Saya pointed at me.

I stood up, "Nani?" I shot quickly.

"Ri-chan will be sleeping in your room tonight."

"Eh???!!???" Me and Yuri blurted. I looks at Yuri, he looks back. He gave out a 'Um..What?' face also.

"Yea.." Saya walked to the staircase, next to Yuri.

"Handle her well..." She patted him on the shoulder. Twitching her eye.

Me and Yuri watched her taking one step at a time. Before we (especially me) knew it. She slammed one of the bedroom's door. Which i knew was mine. Since there's only 3 bedrooms.

__________________________________________________________________________

"I will take the floor.." I had already spread the futon on the floor while Yuri was still in the bathroom.

He nodded. "No.. I don't think so.." he pointed to the bed.

"You take the bed, I'll take the floor." he seattled down next to me on the futon.

"Iiee." I shove his shoulder. "It's not fair.. this is your room."

"But I am not a gentleman if I let a girl sleep on the floor." he puffed his voice.

He then grab my hand. His warmness covers my hand. I was alerted. Feeling my heart 'Doki Doki'. Suprised. I quickly pulled my hand back. 

"Fine! I'll sleep on the bed." I quickly stood up.

Yuri gave out a a face. He was suprised by my quick respond.

Ignoring it, he nodded. "Seattle then." 

I walked over to the bed. Feeling his gaze on my back.

I pulled the cover and slid under it. "Goodnight.. lights out please."

Yuri turn off the lamp. "The bed is hard but ignore it..." He then slid under the futon, tossing around to find the comfortable spot.

It was a then silenced. Black pitched. I knew Yuri was still up. Probably spacing out and wondering. Like me.

Yuri lied. This bed was comfortable. More comfortable than mine. I tossed and turned. I stare at the dark covered white wall.

What was that feeling, just now? It was different than the first one, though Yuri joked about the confession. And why did I changed my mind about sleeping on the floor? I am a stubborn girl, always agrued untill I get what I wanted. But this thing took over me. This thing...

I tossed to Yuri's direction. Staring at him in the dark, covered in the futon. Even from staring at his back, i can still feel it. My heart was still beating fast and loud in my head.

Am I...

Yuri tossed.

I quickly closed my eyes, pretending that I'm already asleep.

"Nee. I know you're not asleep..." he said out of the silence. His voice...

"Shut up. I'm trying to sleep." I mummbled. Tossing to the other side.

I knew he was smirking.

I told him to 'Shut up' because.... I didn't wanted to hear his voice..... It would only boost my heart beat.

In Love?

__________________________________________________

When writting this chapter... i was totally blanked. But i thought this turned out well.... :DDDDDDD

03.jpg

And here's a kawaii pix of Yuri~