Nee-chan......

It Wasn't My Intention

 

“Nani mo?” I scratched my head.

Daiki along with Ryosuke giggles. Them nodding. “Bustuni-!” they burst into giggles again.

I gave them a glare. “Get over it! It’s been some weeks now!”

They were still giggling. They’re face was red filled.

“Gomen! It’s just that every time I see your face… it just reminds me of that time!!!” said Daiki. His face was even redder.

I bit my lips.  “Bakka desu ka?” I scowled. Talking about my face… they did.

Now they burst into laughter. “She’s the bakka, what she sayin?”

Their laughter grew as time passed. I was at loss with my patience. Wanting to shove my fist up their face.

“Want to see that time again but with my fist into your faces?” I raise my fist up.

Their laughter then grows into faints. Like idiots they smiles with their mouth open. They nod. “Nah…”

“Demo if I gotten a black eye, I wouldn’t have to do the shoot, right??” Yamada turns to Daiki.

They broke into laughter again.

Daiki nods, “True, nee?”

I sigh. I thought that they would’ve gone away yet they brought up some more mocking jokes.

“YOU!!!” I ran after them.

“Wahhh! She’s after us!!!” there still giggling, though their death was neared.

-

 

“Ah!” Chinen gaped. He turns to me.

“Nani?”

“My bentou…. It’s at home… I forgot…”

“Again?” it was the 4th time already…

I reached down into my bags then pockets. “Don’t have any change on me…” I turn to him.

He looks down then up. “You brought your bentou then?”

I nod. “I’ve been on a depression mode lately…” I shot back.

He gave me a look. “Depression mode?”

“Yea, it happens. But it only last 2 weeks.” Minus the parts where I would shut myself in the bathroom and cry.

“Daijabou desu ka?”

“Don’t bring it up!” I pointed at him, trying to change the depressing topic.

I turn around. I spotted Daiki, walking towards him.

“Nee...” I tap on his shoulder.

He turns. When he saw me, he made a sour face. I knew he was going to burst into laughter.

“Shut up… do you have any change on you?” I gave a death glare. 

He holds his laughter. He nods. Reaching down his pocket he pulls out two 500 yen.

 

I took the money, “Chinen owe you…”

When I turn to my back, he let out the laugh.

I was tired. I’ve been depresses, and I don’t want anybody laughing about me. Anger and tiresome clouded over me. Without noticing, I’ve turn around. Sending my fist out again. But this time it wasn’t Chinen’s face it was Daiki’s.

Just like Chinen, he felt on his bottom, hand over his right eyes.

“Oh! Not this!” the guys blurted.

Rubbing my forehead…

“OWWWW!!!! IT HURTSS!!” he paces back and forth.

“I’m tired…. Yamata… will ya… and I’m in a depression mode… you don’t wanna mess with me.” I put my arms on my hips. Turning around, I hand Chinen the 10000 yen. I didn’t notice that he already was standing there.

“I hope by the end of the year… I won’t be punching everyone’s face!” I laughed.

He smiles. “Glad I was the first one…” he looks at Daiki. “Daijabou?” he reaches a hand down to Daiki.

Daiki shoves his hand away. Pointing at his right eye, “Did it hurts this much?”

“Yea!!!” Chinen shot back.

“Demo! You lucky! You won’t have to do the shoot now…” Yamda giggles.

Daiki pointed at Yamada. “I hope next time it’s you!”

-

“We’re home!”

Chinen came last and shut the door. Kicking our shoes off.

“Eh?” he looks down at a pair of heels.

“Nani?”

He looks up. “Nee-chan’s home?”

“Eh?”

“Nee-chanm as in Older Sis?”

He nods. “Hell’s gonna happen.” Biting his lips.

I was surprised. Chinen has an older sister?

“Welcome back!” appears a young lady.  Wearing one hot pink short piece clothing, hair dyed and messy.

“Who’s that?” her voice changes, excited.

I look at Chinen.

He sighs. “Ahh… Nee-chan…” he sounds disappointed.

“Ah!!! Chinen bought a girl back…!” she smirks.

I gave myself a palm to the face. “Shut up…”