Why did I buy this?

It Wasn't My Intention

*If see ERROR plz tell me! TY*

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he smiles.

 

‘Ehhh!” me and the other hsj. I glare down at the ground. My heart pounding fast *DOKI DOKI DOKI*. My face along with my ears was steaming hot. I knew that my cheeks were blood filled. Thinking to myself… It’s the first time someone had ever confessed to me.

 

“I-I-I...” I struggled trying to look for a respond. But ‘no’ was a bit too harsh yet ‘yes’ totally doesn’t seem right at all. “I don’t-“ I interrupted myself. Wait! If I say ‘I don’t know’ doesn’t it feels more like ‘oh, please give me more time’ but still doesn’t it sounds like I want to date him??? I sigh. Scratching the back of my head. I look at him. Is responding to someone that I don’t know confession this hard? I look back down.

“Nani?” I said under my breath. “Demo-“

He cracks a chuckle. I raised my head.

He glares down then up. “Gomene! I was just joking! Don’t take it serious.” He gave a foolish smirk.

“Ehhhh! What the hell! You gave me a shock there!” one of the guys blurted.

Another blurted, “What the hell happened there!”

One by one. They giggled.

I stood. Like a bakka. My head was giving out an ach. I feel so uneasy. Sooooo uneasy! I felt the palms of both my hands getting sweating. I wrapped them tight. Glaring down…. I felt under my eyes getting steam. Holding into myself, ‘Rina! Don’t you dare!!’ The laughter of him and his pals, echo through my head. Caused the ach bursting even more. And god! I don’t think I can handle it anymore!

“Rina… daijobu?” he came forward me.

I can hear he breath. Inhale then exhale.

I gave him a dirty look. “Don’t mock me! You dare!”

Forming a fist. I send my fist out. Punching his pretty face. He was knocked down. He sat on his bottom. His hand over his right eye.  He then looks at me, giving out a confused look.

I avoid his eyes. I quickly turn back. “Don’t take this girl’s first time!”

“Oi! Chinen! Daijobu?” the guys gathered around him.

I ran out of the building. Figures out that I didn’t have to like every single person that I’m going to be living with…

8:28 p.m.

I shut the door behind me. I quickly kick my shoes off, and ran to the stairs.

“Ri-chan?” Aunt Meg walked out of the kitchen. I stopped half way the stairs.

“I’m back…” I said, nervously. I nod my head, “I got lost…” I lied.

While I was walking back, I sorta got too carried away… crossed the busiest crossroad 3..5..2 times…lost counts, stood on top of the Tokyo tower, watched street performers, too many fast food restaurants, too many kawaii store, spent all my money….

“Eh???” she putted a guilty face on. “I should’ve gone instead…” she chuckled. “Demo, I’m glad you’re okay…are you?”

I nod, “Totally!” I point forward me, “Excuse me…” I took up some more couple steps.

“Ah! Did you give Yuri his bentou?”

I stopped. I forced a straight smile… well, stiff… “Hai, I sure DID…” I continue up. Please do not mention his name. That guy!

“Eh? Did you?”

I stopped again. I nod. “I really did…” I was in a real tempted to go to my room, slammed the door, and jump onto that stuffed bed.

She nods. “Then how come Yuri didn’t bring his bento home?”

I shrug. I listen recklessly. “Maybe he left it at the building.” I told her. I continue walking up. I stop. ‘Wait… Chinen’s home?’ I rush across the hallway and burg opens the door. There he was.

“Welcome back…” he looks up.

“You too…” I responded. I stood next to the door.

He was sitting down on my bed, toying with one of my plushies.

“Ummmmm…….. Ops! Wrong room!” I chuckled, pointing out the door. “Should go…”

He stood up, “Matta…”

I turn back around. “Hai?” I was nervous. I couldn’t bring myself to face him. I mean I punched him in the face! I look at his right eye. It’s…. swollen. Oh god!

He raises the plush… “This yours?”

“Yea…”

He smirks. “You’re in the right room, then. Not me.”

I sigh. I was surprised. He isn’t mad or anything likes that. He’s calm. I like that…

I took the plush from his hand. I sat down on my bed. Studying the lemon character plush, ‘Why did I buy this?’

“You know… earlier…” mumbling, “Sorry about punching you…” I looked up.

He sat next to me. “I should be the one saying ‘Sorry’.” He sighs. “Sorry…”

I turn. I smirk.

*It was then one of those Reallllyyyyyyyyyy Long AWKWARD SILENCE moments*

“Ever watched Jimbo?”

“HEAK YEA!!!” I shot back.

We stood up all night talking about Jimbo….

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE WORK... BEEN REALLY LAZY LATELY.... REALLLLYYYYYY LAAAAZZZYYYYY!!!!!!:D