Unexpected Meeting

Five Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: 


The month after the news has been revealed, Tiffany and Siwon were still bombarded by phone calls from Korea to have some interview but the couple declined all the calls as they want to have the privacy for a moment. For them announcing the news last month’s concert is already enough to explain their side. They expect these things will happen, but they want to keep quiet and speak in the right time.  As usual, their life will be different in some point but they want to maintain normal as they ever wanted. They are back in their usual family life as Siwon is started to get busy on his business and Tiffany is busy to her own business. For her it is not enough that Siwon is only working in the family, she has been at home for 5 years and for her its about time to work for the family. Though Siwon insisting her not but she really want to do something and Siwon is very supportive on her.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!


“Hello?” Tiffany answered without looking who called


“Hey Hon? Seems busy?” 


“Oh Hi!! Why a sudden call? I’m sorry little bit busy here in boutique, got a lot of stuff to do” Tiffany apologized


“It’s lunch time, can we have lunch out together?” Siwon insist


“Huh? You have a meeting right after lunch” while checking on some new clothes


“I cancelled the meeting. Can we have lunch? Please?” Siwon is persistent 


“Okay Okay!!”


“I’ll be there in 10 mins. I’ll pick you up”

 

Tiffany is really busy as her shop has a lot of customers and even international they receive some orders. While having a conversation with the staff, someone entered her shop, she did not notice it but some of her staff stopped on what they are doing.
“Tiffany?” A familiar voice that she never heard for a long time. She was surprised when she turned and don’t know what to do. “Why he is here?? Siwon will be here in a minute” She thought.

“Nick…Nickhun..” she stumble on her words “What are you doing here?” She doesn’t know if she will smile or what.


“I just strolling and I noticed this shop has a lot of customers coming in and out so I decided to come in, This is yours?” He looked around and looked at her with a smile.


“Yeah… mini business, Why are you here in L.A?” She smiled. 


All of a sudden Siwon saw Tiffany talking to some guy that looks familiar, without a thought he entered the shop and go straight to them.


“Hon?” Tiffany saw Siwon looking at her and Nickhun turned around. The atmosphere is little bit tense as the two guy looked at each out. The tension is getting high and Tiffany interrupted the sudden tension.


“Hey.. uhmmm.. yeah.. okay.. Siwon lets go?” She held his arms. Siwon looked at her, he almost forgot he is already married to this lady. No need to worry. He thought.


“Hyung! Well, congratulation! I saw the news” Nickhun smiled.


“Thank you, why are you here in L.A?” Siwon asked calmly as he realized nothing to worry.


“We are having a vacation, 2pm members…. So… I think I have to go? Well guys, nice meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter