The Stage

Five Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: The Stage

 

It’s another morning for the people of L.A but for the Choi family, this is not a typical day. This the day where the SM Town concert will be held. For the past days, Tiffany were busy practicing with the group while Siwon left with their kids, he don’t mind and he can manage work and taking care of the kids.

 

“Everyone, buckle up!” Siwon is little bit cheerful today and Tiffany is wondering why

“Hey it seems you are the excited one huh?”

“I just can’t wait to see you to perform again” beamed his famous smile

“Dad!! Let’s go!!” the kids glee

 

Siwon decided to bring their kids to the concert venue. He is the optimistic one on this concert seems he is the one will perform too. On the other hand Tiffany is happy to see her husband supporting everything she needs. Little she didn’t know, Siwon is excited to see his former group though he don’t let Tiffany see it, but for Tiffany she knows her man so much.


The drive to concert venue makes Siwon nervous, maybe excited or he don’t know what to feel. Five years not seeing his friends is a big deal. Knowing how close they are, he just can’t contain the happiness that finally he will meet them.


“Hon, are you okay?” Tiffany sees the grin on the face of Siwon from time to time

“Huh? I’m fine, just excited…. I admit I missed them, I just want to see them again” finally he admit that makes the lady relief. 

“So…. Kids, we’re here!”


He stops the car near the artist entrance making sure no one will see them. All of the sudden, Tiffany hugged Siwon for a moment, Siwon hugged her back and smiled after they release.


“Hey, we gonna be fine okay? We can do this.Kids are here to support you” Siwon assured Tiffany with a smile

“Are you sure about this plan? I mean I know everyone is settled and I let the staffs know what to do, even the girls are supportive on us” 

“Yes, it’s about time people will know. And besides they will wonder all of the sudden you are performing. Let’s do it at the same time. Two birds in one stone” 

They entered in the concert venue and it gives a chill feeling for Siwon, nostalgia, every memories he had keeps coming back. They walk hand in hand with their kids beside them. Then a staff member lead them to one dressing room, to their surprise Lee Sooman is there and welcomed them


“They you are!! My kids!! Siwon!! Tiffany!! Ommo… these are your little ones huh?” Lee Sooman welcome them with an embrace that surprised the couple and suddenly he kneeled to look closely to the twins.

“Sooman-im!!” Siwon shake the hands of the former boss


“How old are you kids?” Lee Sooman talked to the twins, but the twins just looked at him because he speaks Korean and the kids doesn’t understand any

“Sooman-im, they don’t understand Korean, hahaha!!” Tiffany informed him


“Oh!!! English speaking kids huh?”


They just laughed for the moment and Tiffany needs to excuse herself as she needs to have a sound check with the other girls.  Siwon left and had some talk with the former boss. Never ending talk but Lee Sooman needs to go to check the venue. Siwon left with the kids in the dressing room and the kids enjoying their luxury room. No surprise, Lee Sooman gave them a lot of foods and gifts for the kids and they play for some of it.


“Kids, do you want to see the venue first?” he excitedly told his kids


“I wanna see mommy!!” Seb insist

“Okay Let’s go!!”


They sit on the audience area watching the other groups rehearsed. There are a lot of new faces that he never met, some greeted him though he doesn’t know them. The moment SNSD went up on stage, the kids seems so excited to see their mom. 


“Mommy!!!!”


“Hey that’s my Mom!!” They shouted, they waved their hands and Tiffany gave them a sign to keep quiet. Siwon is all smile as he saw his wife again on stage. “Finally” he thought. The kids became quiet when the music starts and can see the surprise on their faces as they saw their mom perform for the first time.


“Dad, I don’t understand any!!” Zoe protest

“I only understand some words because its English” Seb wondered

Siwon can’t believe what his kids saying, all he can do is to laugh at them because they are so innocent and cute asking what is the meaning of the song. After the SNSD rehearse, Tiffany called the kids on stage and Siwon just follow. Of course the girls are excited to see them for the first time since they were born, unending pictures to the kids, while Siwon is just watching from afar. Tiffany pulled Siwon to the center stage asked the girls to take them a family picture as a remembrance.


“How is it?” Tiffany asked Siwon

“The rehearsal? Well… you still have the moves” Siwon teased Tiffany

“Silly!!”


Siwon wonder where are the boys, so he decided to find their dressing room and knock the door. The boys doesn’t know Siwon will come and they were surprised as they see him again. Of course everyone is chaotic and all you can hear are shouting of joy as they meet again.


“Yah!! Why you did not reply on my message!!” Donghae demanded

“Pabo! He is now the CEO of his own company, why he will reply on you!? You are just a fish!!” Eunyuk interrupted

“How’s our Mr. CEO huh? Is the business fine?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter