Five Years Ago

Five Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I: 5 Years Ago

It was a sunny morning and people in California are all busy in their own lives. Tiffany on the other hand is quite calm preparing for a breakfast. “Bacon and egg for you Seb and Pancake for you Zoe” as she glee to the kids. While the kids enjoying their breakfast, a lad on the other end of the table is busily reading a newspaper and from time to time sipping his brewed coffee. Indeed it was a calm morning for them.


“Kids! Hurry up! The school bus is coming soon!” 
“Hon, have you seen my keys?” 
“Bye Mom! Bye Dad!”
“Well, see you later, dinner right?”
“You better hurry! You have your most important meeting today! C’mon!”

Calm and somewhat a stressful morning again for Tiffany.

She is Tiffany Hwang, a former member of the most famous girl group in Korea, Girls’ Generation. Yes, former. I know all of you are wondering why, but that is life, people come and go, and they move on.

 

 

10 A.M at S.C Enterprise Inc.

“Our sales indeed is getting better than last month” a lad just explained to his most important meeting of his life.


“How about the other sales in other branches that we have?” while the older man asked.


“In our branch in Oakland has a bigger sale compared to San Francisco branch. It is because there are a lot of Asians in Oakland that it why the sales is much better. Having three branches here in California is quite challenging. But for five years we already selling much in the market” he explained briefly.


“Quite impressive, Siwon, now I really trust you to handle these three branches, but if there is any concern, just call me up” the senior Choi stated.


“Thanks dad for trusting me these. It was so hard because we have a lot of competition with other companies, but luckily our target market buying in our branches” as Siwon trying to impress his Father.


“Well, the way you present it is not that bad, anyway, dinner later right? How’s the kids? And Tiffany? Is everything alright?”


“Yes dad, we are fully adjusted here in L.A, Tiffany is doing fine and kids are already start in schooling, time so fast!”


“Well, good to know, later the other stories okay?”

He is Siwon Choi, a CEO of his own company in L.A, a former member of the well-known boy group in Korea, the Super Junior. I know all of you are wondering why, but that is life, people come and go, and they move on.

 

 

“Mom, I can’t tie my ribbon” 

“Seb come here Daddy will do that” as Siwon rescued his little son on its little problem

“Mommy, I like the other dress”


“Okay.. How about this one Zoe? This purple dress will do?” as Tiffany a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter