The Beginning

Five Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II: the Beginning

“Guys hurry up! We need come to the studio as early as we can!” Taeyeon demanded her girls.


Another chaotic morning at SNSD dorm, while others are going crazy on preparing, Tiffany on the other hand is on her room, crying and don’t know what to do as she has a lot of thoughts in mind while holding a piece of white stick with two lines appeared, she was positive. As she get her thoughts, she get her phone and dialed a number.


“Siwon… we need to talk”


The promotion and activity of the girls is almost done as they only have 2 more shows. Their schedule today ended early, Tiffany decided to go to SM building to meet Siwon as he having a rehearsal for their upcoming comeback. 


Its been two years since Siwon got out from the military and the group decided to have a comeback. That morning he was startled to a call that disturb his slumber. He looked at the clock and its only 6 in the morning. As he answered the call, it was Tiffany on the other line.


“Siwon… we need to talk” he don’t know what is going on and surprised to the tone of Tiffany’s voice.


“Hey, are you okay?” He knows there is something wrong with her.


“Can we meet later at SM? Are you there later?”


“Yes, I will have rehearsals later, wait what is going on? It seems you are not fine” Siwon really knows there is something wrong.


“We can talk to it later… by the way have a great today Hon, I’m sorry we are little bit busy” Tiffany change the tone of her voice so Siwon will not worry about her.


“I hope you are not breaking up with me, right?” Siwon had a sad tone on his voice as he said it.


“Silly! I’m not! Why do you think that way huh?” as Tiffany shows some mood swings that Siwon still don’t get it.


“I’m just worried”


“Look, I just want to spend time with you later, okay?” Tiffany assured him that there is nothing wrong.


Tiffany went to their practice room and waited for Siwon. She prepared her words hoping she will not break down anytime soon. The door room opened and she saw Siwon’s head peeking if there is someone in the room.


“Anybody home?” 


“Hey! Silly come here!” as Tiffany showed up


“There you are, I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter