Chapter 1

All Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho and Jaejoong had been married for almost five years. Before their wedding they became a couple for almost 5 years as well starting from junior high. Having a strong relationship and both sides of the family are ok with it they decided to level up and get married after yunho graduated from Business School. He had show potentials and great performance with his other colleagues when he was absorbed by his father's company as a trainee and most of the executives can vouch for that. He always recieves praises and tap on his shoulder gaining more and more attentions in the business world. He work so hard to get his position. Not because he is the only heir of the Jungs but had work so diligently under a different leadership of directors and had learned a lot from them.

 

He had requested his dad not to promote him to any higher rank because he will eventually have the company running but he had promise his dad he will work hard for it. He undergoes trainings, attends seminars and close deals starting from one small client to the biggest investors. He had never failed his dad and Mr. Jung is so proud of him. After 2 years he had been elected as the new CEO of the Jungs Royalty and Corp.

 

Kim Jaejoong.

 

That is the name of his other half. He is so lucky to have jaejoong; pure innocent beauty who always glows in every aspect. Jaejoong would always welcome him from the tiring day at work and would offer to massage his shoulder to release some tensions. Jaejoong never forgets to remind him always 'take it easy baby' whenever his wife sense the emmenating stress he has. He will be awarded by kisses all over his face and will eventually turns to a slow and passionate lovemaking. The best part always is when they cuddled at night jaejoong nuzzled in his neck and purr like a kitten. They would talk and ask each other how was your day? Something that would always imprint in his mind that Jaejoong is simply amazing. And he couldn't ask for more.

 

But then it came to a sudden halt. They've been married for almost 5 years but there is always a space in his heart that would never get to fill by just jaejoong's love alone. There is a longing. Longing for something that would complete his world, that would complete his whole being the longing to be a good father to be a good parent. They have been trying for almost two years but every time jaejoong would get a stick to see if miracle do happens it would always disappoint him and jaejoong will cry all over again.

 

His coldness towards his wife started. He was able to meet this wonderful woman in the midst of his business trip in Paris.Jihyun. Its just a pure acquaintance meeting that leads to simple dinner and eventually leads them to lighten the fire between them.

 

Its the pain of infidelity that leads yunho's heart away from jaejoong to the point that he's spending 2 nights outside leaving jaejoong alone and worried. Its the taste of a woman that yunho can't get enough. He seems like jaejoong would not be able to provide that needs.The burning fire has spread already and Yunho was trapped in between marriage and lust. He was not able to widraw from the darkness and pain he inflicted to jaejoong.

 

It is the biggest mistake that would turn his world upside down. Its been two weeks since Yunho started sleeping outside and spend the night somewhere else. It's been painful for jaejoong and always questions himself how did they got on that stage to the point that he can no longer conquer the pain and would just cry over and over again.

 

*****

 

For every passing days he would always try to get yunho's attention but always failed. Yunho's door had been closed tightly he can no longer in because yunho never gave him a chance it's so sad to see him reaching out to yunho but it seems like yunho is drifting further away from him.

 

"Have you had your dinner?" He lovingly stare at his husband as he took the suitcase from yunhos but the latter never even spare him a gaze. It's like a punch on his stomach but he can definitely ignore the pain as long as yunho still go home to him.

 

"Yeah. I'll go take a shower." Yunho response coldly and left him.

 

Jaejoong sigh and took the polo of his husband to put it in the laundry basket. He clench his hands againts the fabric. He also took yunho's slacks and socks and strode towards the laundry room but then something caught his eyes. A red tint in Yunho's collar, not too noticeable in one look but Jaejoong knew it was a lipstick. He bravely brought the polo uo to take a sniff and indeed its not the same perfume his husband is wearing. He look at the bathroom door and the continues running of water greets him. 

 

Yunho has been cold to him and now he confirm that yunho is cheating behind his back. He can't get enough of the reason why did it happen to him. Yunho would always sleep with his back facing him but before he was always lock in his husbands arm with Yunho's chest as his pillow. Yunho would leave early in the morning without even saying goodbye to him but before Yunho would wrapped his arms to his waist and snuggled into his neck before leaving feathery kisses on his face as his morning kiss. Now Yunho always came home late that sometimes Jaejoong would found himself sleeping on the sofa of the living room waiting for his husband but only to be rewarded by the cold stare of Yunho. He would wait for Yunho every dinner but that never came even once in those three months.

 

From those moments he felt so alone. He found himself sometimes at dawn tearing up. Why does it have to be like this? Why do he still love Yunho inspite of everything? Obviously Yunho doesn't feel the same way but he was still thankful that Yunho never tend to cut their relationship into divorcing him. He got a little hope about that. He would wait for Yunho to change or look at him the same way he look at his husband. He smiled as he wipe the tears rolling down his face before pulling himself to bed, the usual thing Yunho did for him before and he really miss it. He close his eyes and force himself to sleep. Forgetting the pain in his chest.

 

****

 

"Yunnie, I prepared breakfast for you." Jaejoong took the suit case of his husband but Yunho only shrugged.

 

"Its ok, I am not really hungry. I'm going." Jaejoong can only look at his husband's retreating back and sigh.

 

****

 

"Yunnie . . . would you like to eat outside? Let's eat out~"

 

"I have a meeting today, some other time Jaejoong." Jaejoong nodded his head and force a smile on his face as he look at his husband's retreating back again.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong had been talking to his friend junsu about it because he cannot bear the pain anymore and he needs some outlet to let this pain out. He had meet junsu in one of the cafes they used to hang out way back in college and its really heartwarming to see same faces working in the same cafe. When he got to spot junsu in the cafe he was being hugged by his friend so tight he wonders if some of his bones were broken. But he can feel how junsu feels as well but ignore the pity look his friend is giving him.

 

"Jae I know it's hard but if there is no way to salvage your marriage then you have to let it go. I hate to see you like this. This is so not you jaejoong. " Jaejoong took a sip of coffee and burns the hot of coffee in his tongue just like the bitter taste of it againts his taste buds. He shook his head and let out a soft chuckle.

 

"I know right? I think it's becoming a habit for me to ignore the pain and just bear with it. "

 

"You love him that's why you're hurting but if that pains is worth fighting for then why not? But jae you know exactly the score between the two of you. You even told me you've barely see him. "

 

"He's been out for 3 days I am trying to call him but his phone just kept on ringing. You know what junsu I really wanted to scream right now. I wanted to flip tables and I wanted to curse him but that's not the way i was brought up by my parents. I am more than human than that but human still feels pain isn't it? Maybe my life is too boring that's why Yunho chose to play on it but I am hurting. It hurts too much I can't breath." Junsu pulled him into a hug as jaejoong sob on his chest. Junsu clenched his jaw as he brought jaejoong into a tight embrace feeling his body trembled in his arms. He can feel how vulnerable jaejoong is and he wanted to kill yunho for this. The time will come that yunho will regret all of this. He was sure of that.

 

Jaejoong decided to walk around Seoul. He has no directions he just wanted to walk to clear his head. He was afraid that this pain he has will finally be the cause to shut himself from the cruel world and from the people who is trying to share their comfort and love. He knows yunho is cheating. Yunho doesn't need to spell it out to him. All the hints was layed out in front of him.

 

Yunho sleeping outside for 2 days or 3days saying he needs to attend something and he can't make it home so he has to spend this in some hotels. Yunho coming home wearing a different perfume and he caught him about 3 Times having the same tint on his collar. Yunho never made love to him anymore and he can't even gave him a kiss or at least a peck that they used to do every time the two of them will be separated even just a few hours for a day they would declare how much they miss each other but that sweet words was gone to thin airs long ago.

 

The buzzing of cars and walk around of people were a distractions for jaejoong and he was thankful about it instead of spending his time alone at home and mourne for his failed marriage. When he reach the intersection he caught a very familiar back wearing a gray suit sitting in one of the expensive restaurants. The ambiance of the resto is dim but lovely with a warm lights all over it. You can't even clearly see the people sitting in their occupied chair talking and doing whatnot.

 

His heart constricted inside and held his breath as he check if it was just his illusion but its not, and there the man turn side view and indeed it was Yunho. He looks so happy feeding a very beautiful women. The women lean closer to his husband and give him a peck on the lips. Jaejoong just stay rooted on his spot as tears flow down his face. He doesn't need to see more. He can clearly see yunho is very happy with that woman and jaejoong decided that he has to end this sooner because he will lose the game regardless.

 

****

 

Jaejoong was asleep when he felt something wet on his lips and its moving. When he open his eyes he was shocked to see Yunho kissing him. He felt a sudden joy inside him as he receive every kisses and touches of his husband which he never experience for the past few months. He just wanted to enjoy this moment, this intimate moment with Yunho. He closes his eyes once he felt his clothes fell one by one and Yunho toppled him. When he felt their body become one Jaejoong let his tears flow when his husband came inside him muttering another name.

 

"I love you jihyun ah."

 

****

 

Its been six months after that night that Yunho became intimate to him, its been six months that Yunho became extra cold to him after that night. Its been six months also that he'll always come to this particular restaurant just to witness his husband cheating on him but Jaejoong was still sitting there at the same spot where he caught his husband cheating behind his back. Same scene, same women and same happy Yunho. He never confronted Yunho about it. He just stayed in silence. His friend Junsu called him stupid for hoping that Yunho would change, but the fact that Yunho never ask for divorce makes Jaejoong hopes that maybe Yunho still had little feelings for him. 

 

He caress his tummy. Its been six months after that night that gaves light to Jaejoong's hope. The reason why Yunho became so cold to him, the reason why Yunho cheated on him, the only thing that he can't gave Yunho is a daughter; the main reason why their relationship is at stake. But miracles do happen and it works his way. He went to see a doctor to find out what was really happening to him. The frequent vomiting, nausea, and head ache bothers him lately. But those are symptoms that he's carrying a little life inside him. It shock him to know he was 4 months pregnant and he could only sob in happiness. He felt so excited to tell Yunho about it.

 

As soon as Jaejoong heard the front door open he run and he spread his arms to wrapped on Yunho's neck startling his husband. The latter only look at him and smiled weakly.

 

"I have something to tell you Yunnie."

 

"What is it?" Yunho took off his shoes and loosen his tie as Jaejoong grab his arms to guide his husband to the nearest sofa. Yunho ignore the happy look on his wife, he just wanted to rest. But seeing his wife so happy like this he can't resist but to spare him a time.

 

He gulp.

 

He realize he haven't look at his wife so close like this for the past six months. His doe eyes are sparkling, his pouty lips are form into a blissful smile that makes Yunho's heart skip a bit. He realizes he haven't kiss this lips for a long time. His smooth face was wearing a warm smile that makes Yunho shaken for a little. Jaejoong is so beautiful and glowing and yunho doesn't know how to react. There's a light shining in his wife's eyes it looks like jaejoong is too happy and he wanted to share that happiness to him. How could he share his happiness to him? Yunho had been cheating on his back and yet jaejoong still chose to share those lights with yunho? It looks like something had hit him full time in his stomach he can't breath. It felt like someone is strangling him and he can't move.

 

How long have he spent time for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter