The Frog Prince

Baekhyun the Corgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter which direction Baekhyun the Corgi tried to go, Kyungsoo's feet would always shuffle to block him.

"Woof!" Let me pass ! Baekhyun was already jumpy and jittery.

Kyungsoo stooped down and patted Baekhyun on his furry head, slowly and gently. "Baekhyun-ah, my favourite Disney story is the Princess and the Frog." Kyungsoo kept Baekhyun, sending shivers down Baekhyun's spine. It was not normal for Kyungsoo to pet fluffy animals . "The Frog needs a kiss from a human who the frog loves the most in order to become human again."

And on that note, Kyungsoo flashed him a smile, causing Baekhyun to whimper in fear. It was rumored that everytime Kyungsoo smiles, a puppy dies. There is awkward silence in the air as Kyungsoo tried rubbing Baekhyun's belly, but fortunately, Kyungsoo's phone rang, prompting him to stand up and leave.

Baekhyun froze in fear, even in Kyungsoo was already far away, in the balcony. He could feel that his paws were sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. Consequently there's vomit on the carpet already, kyungsoo's spaghetti.

Thankfully, Sehun came out of Chanyeol's room, still laughing over Baekhyun's messages.

"Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing there?" Sehun picked him up, and carried him towards his shared room with Suho.

"Yes, Yixing-hyung, got your package. Jongin and I love the chinese vitamins, as well as the other stuff, Thank you so much." Baekhyun overheard Kyungsoo talking to Yixing.

Sehun plopped Baekhyun on his bed and brought out his ipad, and opened his app: game for dogs.

"I miss Vivi so much... So Let's play instead Baekhyunie," Sehun said with much enthusiasm and he set the tablet in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's dog instincts started to kick in, he saw animated moving cats across the screen of the tablet, and he could not help but press on them and catch them.

"Aww so cute!" Sehun was already taking videos of Baekhyun playing.

Then it sank in. What the hell did Kyungsoo just say? Why would he mention the frog prince? Why did he drop a hint like that? The only way he could go back to his human form was to get a kiss from a human, who Baekhyun likes the most? Who would kiss him? Why does Kyungsoo know?

"Baekie, why did you stop? What's wrong? Are you dying?!" Sehun was worried. Apparently Baekhyun froze in deep thought.

Suddenly Baekhyun had a bright idea.

With his tiny little paws, he managed to press the home button and look for the Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter