Slippers

Baekhyun the Corgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slowly crept towards them. He knew there was a mirror in the living room, and he could not help but peek at his own fluffy corgi reflection. He twerked it in sheer curiosity.

"Ya kyungsoo-yah, do you know where Baekhyun is?" Chanyeol, clad in his usual adidas hoodie and black pants, sat down beside Soo.

"No," Kyungsoo barely looks at Chanyeol. He was busy watching Prince of Tennis from his tablet. Kai was watching beside Kyungsoo.

"What are you doi--" Chanyeol tries to break Kai and Soo away from their seating arrangement but the two just stared at Chanyeol in irritation.

"Maybe he died, no one cares," Kyungsoo fished out an earphone from his pocket and shared one pod with Kai. In millenial speak, putting on one's earphones means do not disturb me, but Chanyeol did not get the memo. He still tried to sit in between the two.

By all means, Kyungsoo's foot ended up on Chanyeol's crotch through a swift kick, which sent the giant away to the ground, crouching in pain.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun, with his tiny legs, with all his efforts, rushed to his friend.

"No no don't bite me no!" Chanyeol seemed to be still traumatized from the biting incident this morning.

Baekhyun knew that Soo had a temper but to inflict pain to the most sensitive part of a man's body, was a bit below the belt.

You're mean Kyungsoo! Baekhyun bit Kyungsoo's slipper which was lying on the floor and he ran towards the balcony an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter