Lay

Baekhyun the Corgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol put Baekhyun down after dinner and sneakily brought Baekhyun’s cellphone to his room.

Baekhyun (when he was still human) was used to spending a few minutes or heck, even hours in Chanyeol’s room after a long day at work. They would chat or sing to Chanyeol’s composed songs, or just talk about life in general.

By force of habit, Baekhyun went to Chanyeol’s room.

The giant was sitting on his seat in front of the piano.

By force of habit again, Baekhyun the corgi went straight to the cushion where his human self usually sits.

“That’s where Baekhyun usually sits!”

“Woof!” Yes, because I am him, dumbo giant freak.

“Move .” Sehun came inside Chanyeol’s room and scooted Baekhyun away from the seat using his huge .

“Grrr..” Baekhyun growled. I would ing eat your , Oh Sehun.

“1-1-2-7” Chanyeol read out loud the passcode he entered into Baekhyun’s phone. Surprisingly it opened.

Sehun peeked at the cellphone. “Did it open?”

“Woof! Woof!” No please don’t read my messages, please don’t! Baekhyun crawled towards Chanyeol’s leg and kept scratching him and crying and welping.

Chanyeol did not answer.

“I guess it did. You’re already looking at the messages hyung. Hahaha,” the maknae clapped his hands in disbelief and in hysterical laughter. “Your birthday is his password. Gay.”

“Yeah just like you.”

Sehun frowned at Chanyeol’s comeback, which was uncalled for.

The taller one was busy flipping through Baekhyun’s phone’s inbox. “The latest message was from Lay Hyung, where is Lay by the way?”

“Lay hyung has been missing for two weeks yet you don’t even know? Baekhyun is gone for at least 12 hours and you’re sweating buckets,”

“Where is he?”

“Shanghai.”

“Is Baekhyun with him?”

“Dunno. Let’s read the messages, hyung.”

“Woof Woof Awoooo!” Don’t. ing. Open. I. Swear. You Little s! Baekhyun’s howling intensified. However the two giants just ignored him.

“What’s with Baekhyun?” Sehun tried fending Baek off him, he was already tugging the hem of his pants.

Sehun, being the little sassy brat that he is, read the messages out loud:

 

(1 week ago)

Baekhyun: hyung, I miss you..

Lay: go away, what do you need from me

Baekhyun:do you feel like sometimes, you admire a guy so much because he’s so talented, so tall, so handsome, drives you back and from work, always checks on you..

Lay: no

Lay: because I’m straight ..??

Baekhyun: Chanyeol drove me to the pyongchang concert. Also last night we went out for drinks then he brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter