Sorry

Baekhyun the Corgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily, Sehun was swift. He was able to block Chanyeol's punch by blocking his hand with...Baekhyun.

"Mpph...." Baekhyun cried as Chanyeol punched his stomach.

"YOU MONSTER! YOU ING PUNCHED THE PUPPY!" Sehun screamed.

"mppph.." Baekhyun howled in pain.

Chanyeol put his hands over his mouth in shock "puppy, puppy! Baekkie! I'm sorry!"

"Woooof.." you all.

"Hyung you're a ing monster! Now kiss the puppy so it would heal." Sehun lay the puppy, which was breathing heavily, on the bed.

If only I could cry, it really hurts. Baekhyun kept on wailing.

"Baekkie, Baekkie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Chanyeol hugged the corgi in his chest. He patted the corgi's head securely into his arms.

"Hyung, you tried to punch me. Why? By the way my face is insured for 30Million Won."

"I'm sorry I got carried away..Baekhyun is such a good friend I don't want him to just waste his life by sending his nudes to a profile user named Se-Hung, who I think is you." Chanyeol kept on petting the corgi. The corgi closed its eyes.

"Nope nope nope nope. It's not me! Anyone could pose as me!" Sehun was defensive. "Look, Hyung, has it ever occurred to you that you like Baekhyun too?"

Baekhyun the corgi opened its eyes. Oh Sehun you just used me as a canine shield, now are you trying to kill me?

But at the same time, Baekhyun was anticipating for Chanyeol's answer. He looked up at his master's hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter