Where's Baekhyun

Baekhyun the Corgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mmm what a beautiful morning..” Baekhyun stretched his arms and legs as he woke up from the sound of his 8 am alarm. It was a rare day when he could stay in the dorm since he had no schedule for today.

Baekhyun’s balls were itchy and his attempt to scratch it with his hand was thwarted by the weird feeling that..he could no longer feel his fingers.

“That’s weird..” Baekhyun stood up and realized that he could not stand up on two legs alone. In fact, he had to crawl on all fours just to go to the bathroom.

Upon entering the bathroom, all he could see from his point of view was the drain and the trash can. His face could not even reach the mirror.

“Aigooo.. whose corgi is this?” Someone picked him up from behind on his armpits.

Baekhyun was finally able to see the mirror.

He turned into a dog.

A mothering corgi.

Looking at his reflection, it was chen who was carrying him up.

“Put me down! Jongdae! Why am I a dog?!” Baekhyun yelped.

“Aww barking? You must be hungry!” Jongdae pursed his lips and brought Baekhyun to the dorm kitchen.

“No! No! No!” Baekhyun kept kicking Jongdae.

“Stop it!” Jongdae put him down and set down a dish full of left over bulgogi from last night. “Here. Eat!” Jongdae petted the puppy.

Baekhyun screamed but all he heard was a loud bark from himself.

I’m so hungry, Baekhyun thought to himself. He needed to survive so he was forced to eat wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter