Food And Love

Food and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: This is for -----------------7 on AsianFanFics

-Request: vminkook with food (especially pork buns)

 

"Kookie~" Jungkook heard Jimin calling out to him. He turned around in his seat, a pen stuck in his mouth and gave his hyung a questioning look. Jimin just giggled at him before hopping over to him and pulling the pen out of Jungkook's mouth. He set it down on the table and closed Jungkook's textbooks.

"H-hey! Why'd you do that? I don't even remember what page I was reading!" Jungkook protested, a frown making its way onto his face.

"Relax Kookie, it was page 408. You can study later, come join me and Tae for an evening out?" Jimin requested with a pleading smile.

"You know I can't hyung. I've got midterms in a week. And so do you two! Why aren't you studying?!" Jungkook asked realizing for the past few weeks he'd been the only one diligently studying.

"Cause Tae plans to cram like always, and I'm a genius, so I don't need to study!" Jimin chirped in reply with a bemused smile as Jungkook pouted.

"Well, I'm going to be smart this time and not cram, so please don't bug me," Jungkook said opening his textbook again only to have Jimin close it, pull it away, and hold it out of his reach.

"No! No more studying! You've ignored us all week cause you wanted to study! No more, we demand your attention!" Jimin said with a pout of his own to match the one Jungkook was sprouting.

"Hyunggg! I don't want to fail my classes, I need to study. I'll give you all my attention once exams are over," Jungkook reasoned as he reached for the textbook once more, but Jimin was persistent.

"No, you won't fail anyway cause you're smart. We've already given you a week. You can't stay cooped up for another just studying. You need to take a break, so we're going out. Tae's already reserved our seats at your favorite restaurant, so you're coming and I'm not hearing otherwise. Now go get ready! Tae said he's meeting us there in an hour!" Jimin stated as he walked away, textbook still in hand to prevent Jungkook from delaying any longer.

Jungkook sighed and ran a hand over his face before getting out of his chair and heading towards his wardrobe to pick out a suit since they'd be going to a fancy restaurant.

"I hope this night out is worth all my lost studying time," Jungkook mumbled to himself as he settled on a black suit with a white button-up shirt and a long thin black tie. Jungkook changed in his room and then headed towards the bathroom to fix his dark purple hair. While doing so he heard Jimin humming as he too got ready. Jungkook smiled to himself as he listened to his hyung's voice, he missed it he realized. Which only served to make him realize he really hadn't spent any time with his boyfriends for the past few weeks.

The two males were ready to go within an hour and then they took a cab to the restaurant. When they arrived and went inside Jimin held Jungkook's hand all the way until they were seated. It seemed they had gotten there first, as Taehyung wasn't there.

"He said he'd be here before us, though," Jimin pouted as he tried to call Taehyung. But the younger wasn't answering.

"Maybe he's just running a little late. I'm sure he'll be here soon." Jungkook said as he picked up the menu and looked through all the dishes. It had been his ultimate goal to try each and every single dish they served and he was halfway there.

"Tae!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed rather loudly from beside Jungkook as he jumped up. Jungkook looked up and saw the brown haired male following the waitress to their table with a huge boxy grin on his face. Taehyung was wearing a suit as well but his was gray and he wore a black bowtie rather than a normal tie. Still, the suit hugged the elder perfectly and made him look stunning. Jungkook often wondered how it was that no one had scouted Taehyung to be a model yet. Jungkook also took into account that Jimin was the only one among the three who wasn't wearing a suit, instead, he wore fitted slacks that enveloped his thighs nicely with a red dress shirt and black coat. Even without wearing a suit, Jimin looked as flawless as ever and Jungkook was finding himself falling in love with his boyfriends all over again (maybe he really shouldn't have distanced himself from them all week just to study).

Once Taehyung reached their table he produced two roses from behind his back and handed one to Jungkook and the other to Jimin.

"I wanted to get bouquets for the both of you, but realized I'd have a hard time hiding two of them behind my back," Taehyung said as he sat down at the small round table set for three.

"That's ok Tae, this rose is beautiful! I'm gonna cherish it for as long as I can," Jimin said cheerfully as he took a whiff of the rose's sweet scent.

"They really are. The petals are so red and there's so many of them, where'd you get these? It's hard to find roses this big this time of year," Jungkook commented as he placed it inside his jacket's front pocket with a smile.

"I got them from my mom's garden," Taehyung replied with a smile. Jungkook recalled that Taehyung had mentioned he was going to his parent's place that morning, though he sadly didn't remember the reason behind it.

"Is your mom ok now?" Jimin asked as he tried to set the rose behind his ear only for it to fall. Taehyung nodded grabbing ahold of the rose and tucking it into Jimin's red hair to keep it in place behind Jimin's ear. Jungkook stared wide-eyed at them both, had something happened to Taehyung's' mom? He really should have been paying more attention.

"Yea, she'll be fine," Taehyung answered as Jimin gave him a smile that caused his eyes to turn into crescents.

"That's good to hear. I'm glad she'll be ok," Jungkook said pretending he'd known what was the reason for the visit. He would have admitted he didn't know but Taehyung and Jimin didn't seem too worried about Taehyung's mom, so he figured it was ok. Taehyung just chuckled at Jungkook and shook his head.

"Jungkookie, you do realize I never told you why I went to visit my parents?" Taehyung questioned and Jungkook blushed.

"Ah... well I kind of assumed you did tell me this morning... but I wasn't paying attention... sorry," Jungkook responded feeling guilty.

"It's fine Kookie, I know you're stressed about our upcoming exams. I went cause my mom was taken to the hospital last night," Taehyung said as he picked up his own menu. "But she's ok, it was just a normal cold. The doctors already gave her medicine and she already has enough energy to tell me to leave her alone and go study for my exams. That's why I'm already back, I originally planned to stay the night,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter