My Love, Stay

Love, Forever (Kth.Jjk One Shots)

When I close my eyes
I see those eyes

 

Jungkook stood on still, feeling the breeze of the seaside where he first saw the love of his life, the wind hhitting his face eer s gently, making some of his hair fly as he stares off into space, the water crashing onto the ground and on his feet, his mind was calm but his heart was a wreck, everythingwas broken and dark.

"Ah I really want to escape that house!" Jungkook whined to himself as he held his cake onto his hand, it was his 17th birthday today and his y auntie took his money again, he sighed, making a wish before blowing on his candle.

"Happy Birthday to me then"

"It's your birthday?" A deep voice asked causing Jungkook to flinch and look behind him to see a man wearing a white sweater with sweatpants holding abunch of white roses. Looking confusedly at him.

"Excuse me? But what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked him, seeting down the cake and walked towards the unknown man.

"Didn't you call for me? You asked to get a better life and work, and a boyfriend too" He said, Jungkook's yes widened at the information.

"I-I never said anything abut that!" Jungkook yelled in disbelief.

 

And everything started from there, with Jungkook continously bugging Taehyung, and Taehyung being annoyed by him, but throughout thoe day the two learned to love each other and soon became lovers, throughout all the obstacles the two were very happy together, it was as though they were meant to be. But everything good becomes bad right?

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I really am" Taehyung said as he caressed Jungkook's face, his body was slowly turning into green like smoke, he was disappearing, and the younger hated that tears flew dow his face as he held a unseen sword in his hand.

"No please don't!" Jungkook cried out, Taehyung gave him a smile and kissed him one last time before disappearing, much to Jungkook's pleas.

"Thank you for setting me free, I hope we get to see each other in another world, I love you"

"Tsk, I don't know why I'm still waiting for you, you idiot" Jungkook said to himself with a light chuckle, he turned around and bumped into someone

"Oh my- I'm so sorry I-"

"It's okay" A certain deep voice said, Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung, looking at him confusedly, Jungkook felt his heart beating again, knowing he got to see the love of his life again, he gave a wide smile towards the other again.

"I just wanted to go see the seaside, they said it's pretty" He spoke, and Jungkook felt the same spark again.

"Yeah, it's pretty.."

 

Are you really my destiny?
Falling you

---

ok this is short you can kill me nao TT - TT

This is a Goblin au