Endlessly

Love, Forever (Kth.Jjk One Shots)

I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you

 

Jungkook

You knows cliche fanfictions about the rich people for for the poor? Jungkook never knew his love life would turn out like this, it's his 20th birthday today and he set out to give him a really good present, the busy people walking forward, busy with their lives, the sudden memory was remembered, the time he first saw him, it made the ravenette smile as his heart fluttered at the scene.

"Oh come on hyung! I'm sorry okay? I'll be there" Jungkook said and ended the call with a frustrated sigh, he started to run ahead because his hyung was getting mad at him for being late once again, he ran as fast as his legs could, but his biggest mistake was he didn't look up ahead, so as expected, he bumped someone and they both fall on the ground with a thud, Jungkook groaned and saw a tall brunette boy, whimpering in pain as he held his head, intant guilt ran through Jungkook.

"Oh no- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was just-"

"It's okay, I'm still alive" He said with a cheeky grin, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, usually they'd shout at him but no, he gave him a smile and shook it off.

"U-Um, do you mind? I need to stand up"

"O-oh I'm sorry" Jungkook quickly stood up and helped the other he was wearing a black, expensive looking suit, his hair was a bit messy from the fall, Jungkook and him brushed the dirt off their clothes and looked at each other once again

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm sorry, again" Jungkook said, holding out his hand, the other boy's smile went wider and gladly took the other's hand.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, and when will I see you again?"

Jungkook stumbled across a small store, he entered out of curiousity, the bell made a noise as Jungkook went in, he looked around the shop, it had a rather welcoming aroma, it was a nice and sweet shop, Jungkook walked in further and saw plastic rings coming in different colors, but one ring catched his eye the most, he smiled as he glanced at it.

"My mother wants me to get married Kookie" Taehyung blurted out, Jungkook stopped dead in his tracks and look at Taehyung with utmost fear in his eyes.

"I-I know, they told me to stay away from you and t-that Ho-Hoseok can give you a better future" Jungkook said, the tears that he's been hiding were now all falling, Taehyung quickly went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Marry me, Kookie" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook eyes widened and he slapped Taehyung's arm hard (read: softly)

"I don't have the right amount of money and my pay is still not enough, how am I going to keep you alive and healthy?" Jungkook replied, Taehyung smiled a wide grin at him and chuckled, his own tears spilling out, the ravenette bruhing them away with his thumb gently.

"I don't need those, all I want is to be with you Jungkook" Taehyung said, and Jungkook couldn't be more happier and kissed Taehyung with all the love he has for Taehyung.

"Taehyung why do you keep rejecting them?" Taehyung's mother asked in an annoyed manner, Taehyung shook his head with a deep frown on his face.

"I don't need those, and I don't need them, I only need one man in my life and that person will be-"

"That person will be Hoseok! Listen Taehyung, you will not get anything from that poor boy! He has no future just look at him! His jeans are ripped, he looks like a beggar! What do you see in him, son?" Taehyung gave a blank stare at his mum.

"What I see in him? He's kind, patient, he has a heart and he sees me as a person! And even if he is a beggar I'd still love to be with him" Taehyung retorted, earning a rather loud slap from his mother, he looked at his mother in shock.

"You will leave that boy and that-"

"Um, Sir Kim Taehyung? Jeon Jungkook is at the gates" The guard said, a smile went to Taehyung's face as his heart started to beat to life just by the mention of his name, he quickly ran outside despite his mother's protests, he saw Jungkook standing outside, his smile grew wider and ran to Jungkook, hugging him tightly, while he wrapped his legs around the other's waist.

"Ah you shocked me hyung" Jungkook said, Taehyung giggled and left a peck on Jungkook's lips, cheeks and forehead, causing Jungkook to chuckle and smile at him.

"By the way why are you here?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook gave him a nervous smile and put down Taehyung on the ground, he started to clear his throat before singing.

"There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece,

I swear it, yeah I know that it's cheap not like gold in your dreams,

but I hope that you'll still wear it"

Taehyung let out a gasp of surprise as he saw Jungkook kneel down in front of him, Jungkook's hand went to his back pocket and pulled out a plastic ring, tears streamed down Taehyung's face from happiness.

"The ink may stain my skin,

and my jeans may all be ripped,

I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you"

"I love you, Taehyung, even though I may never be someone rich for you, or your mother may not accept, but I will promise you that I will love you until my last breath, remember your dream house? a house on a hill, I worked my to save up to money so that we can live there together after we're married, you can see the view there Tae" Jungkook said with a smile, Taehyung let out a sob.

"I love you so much Taehyung, will you leet me be the person to make you smile in every second of your life?" Taehyung let out a noise of happiness and hugged Jungkook tightly, tears rushing down his face as Jungkook held him tightly.

"Yes a million times yes!" Taehyung said, Jungkook's smile was wide as he pulled back from Taehyung, he slipped the ring on the crying boy's fingers, a giggle erupted from Taehyung as he kissed Jungkook happily.

 

Because love knows no bounds, whether you're rich or poor, love is love what can you do?

--

The longest one shot I've ever written in History, anyways I hope you guys like it