I Still Love You

Love, Forever (Kth.Jjk One Shots)

"There is no more time for lies,

'Cause I see sunset in your eyes"

 

Jungkook sighed as he rode the train silence, he looked at his watched to see that it was already 12:45 in the afternoon, he pulled his turtel neck up more to hide the hickeys his secret lover gave him, even though the night was blissful, guilt was spreading in Jungkok's veins and into his heart as he thought of his husband who was patiently waiting for him to come home, the wide smile that would place on his face as he sees Jungkook and hugs him.

the ache was irreplaceable, it wasn't Taehyung's fault, he just fell out of love for the other ever since he met Jimin, the way he touched his body was just pure pleasure, all the thoughts of Taehyung being the most beautiful person was quickly replaced by Jimin, Taehyung was like an ordinary person to him now, he didn't know what happened.

The train stops as he arrives back in Daegu, Jungkook stood up and went outside, Jungkook pulled out his cellphone and dialed Taehyung's number, but confusion was in his face as Taehyung didn't answer his call, Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and went back to Taehyung it ws always the same routine, lie to Taehyung abuot going on a vacation and then go to Jimin's side,a ll the guilt placed aside and then the next morning he comes back to Taehyung, same lies repeated like a broken record, he took a taxi back home and looked out the window, in deep thought.

Suddenly his phone rang and he saw his hyung, Seokjin, calling him, he quickly answered.

"Hey hyung what's up?"

"I-It's all your fault.." Sobbed Jin, Jungkook was beyond confused but before he could question him the line was cut off, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, moments later he was back home, he walked up to the house and saw that it was opened

"Taehyung? I'm home" Jungkook said, he walked up the stairs to see the hyungs cradling a body.

"Hyung? What are you-" He felt his heart sink at the owner of the body, there Taehyung laid lifeless on his bed, even though he was covered by his own blood, he still looked pretty. Jungkook felt tears escaping his eyes as he went closer.

"We couldn't save him Kook, he lost too much blood" Hoseok said with a sad tone, Jungkook felt everything in his world crash down, he cradled Taehyung's body onto his lap, and he broke down.

"No! No! You can't leave me! You promised!" Jungkook sobbed, huggin Taehyung tightly onto his body, Seokjin walked up to Jungkook and gave him a letter, Jungkook accepted it and looked at a puffy eyed Jin.

"We took him to the hospital as soon as we knew, but he asked us to stay here, he wanted to wait for you to come back home" Seokjin said, Jungkook felt a pang in his heart as more tears escaped his eyes, he looked down at the letter and read it.

To my dearest Bunny,

 

It's really awkward writing you a letter like this, but okay I'll do my best, I want to thank you for all the times we had, the way you loved me, and everything, but everything must come to an end, I'm sorry I can't be with you as I promised, I just couldn't bear the thought of you in someone else's arms, yes, I know you have someone else. I'm not mad though, it's your decision I am merely your husband.

But the pain of you lying to me just to go to him was killing me, I was waiting for you to say that you were tired of me, that I was not enough, but it never came, do you still love me? Or do you simply pity me? Those thoughts were always in my head. But I've had enough Kookie, you know I don't like pain, I'm sorry I had to leave you so early, maybe in another world you can love me and only me, I'll be waiting for you Kookie.

Until then I want you to be happy, treat the person you like right like how you did to me back then, shower him with everything and stay respectful to our hyungs! And stay healthy and don't let the past hunt you down. I'm sorry bunny, I love you so so much it hurts.

 

Goodbye, see you again Jungkook

 

From your dearest husband,

Kim Taehyung

 

"I can't accept this you promised me" Jungkook whispered as he hugged Taehyung tight once again, crying everything out, his broken heart was never fixed after, but he obeyed Taehyung to respecting his hyungs, he cut ties with Jimin and set himself free, he would visit Taehyung's grave everyday, not missing a day, Jungkook brushed off the dirt from Taehyung's grave when suddenly a brown butterfly landed in his nose, as if it was kissing the nose, Jungkook smiled at the beautiful butterfly in front of him, he raised his hand up and the butterfly rested on his index finger.

"And where'd you come from little one?" Jungkook asked, the butterfly flew up and landed back on his finger, Jungkook chuckled until the butterfly flew onto his nose again and fled.

 

Taehyung smiled as he watched over his lover "I love you, we will meet again someday"

I love you too, Taehyung.

----

ok um what did I just write