Everything Has Ended

Love, Forever (Kth.Jjk One Shots)

"I never meant to start a war"

They said marriage is the most beautiful moment in our life, but why does it seem like it's not to Taehyung? The sweetest memories, all the kisses, hugs and cuddles were completely forgotten, it was changed into harsh wrds and yellings, all because of the small things and everything they could fight, sometimes they fight in nonesense. Taehyung was always the one who suffers the most, being the most sensitive one in the relationship, he always cried in the night or after their fight. Everything has fallen apart for the brunette, whenever he wants to talk to his husband, his husband would always blow up and a fight will start again, sometimes it was only silence until one leaves and the other breaks down into a crying mess.

"I don't want this marriage anymore" Jungkook, his husband suddenly spoke up, Taehyung felt his whole world break down, he looked at Jungkook with hurt and confusion, but all the other gave him was a cold stare.

"B-But wh-"

"I love someone else" Jungkook cut him, Why am I always not enough? Taehyung thought, he felt his tears fall, his heart breaking into a ton of pieces, his breathing was getting hard, his throat was turning dry, but he took a deep breath.

"I-If that's what you want, I knew I will never enough for anyone, I'll be going now"

"Taehyung wait I-"

But Taehyung already ran out the house, running to where his feet would lead him to, he can't go back now, he just wanted a happy life with his husband was that too much to ask for? Why is he like this? Why is he always not enough? Even his huband easily replaced him, tears fall down continously blurring his vision.

He didn't know a truck was swirling towards him, all he felt was the pain and being thrown a meter away, darkness overtaking him and his name being yelled by that oh so sweet voice of his husband.

"Are you sure he still loves him?"

"Well he went to follow him right? He cares and still loves him"

"He just didn't realize it until the last moment"

Jungkook grunted in anger as he punched the wall, leaning his back on it after, his heart was pounding loud in his chest due to nervousness, he should've paid more attention, he could've looked Taehyung in the eyes again, maybe then he will realize that he still loves his husband. Tears fell down Jungkook's eyes as he thought of his husband fighting for his life in the operating room, he felt his throat going dry, after a few moments the doctor got out the room, Jungkook quickly ran up to him.

"Are you a relative of Mr. Jeon Taehyung?" The doctor asked, Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

"Yes, yes I'm his husband" He replied again, the doctor sighed as he sadly looked at Jungkoook, his world fell down at the look the doctor gave him.

"I'm sorry, we did our best, but he gave up halfway" The doctor spoke, Jungkook's heart and world shattered altogether and guilt, sadness and depression was eating him up, he didn't even have the chance to treat Taehyung right, but then the doctor spoke.

"But your baby has survived the accident" Jungkook looked confused, then a burse came out with a kid in her arms, the baby looked alot like Taehyung.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon, you have a son" The doctor said, the nurse kindly handed the baby to Jungkook, who held it dearly to him, he smiled gently at the child who felt calm in his arms, feeling its father's warmth.

"Hi Taeguk, it's Appa" Jungkook said softly, the doctor and nurse walked off and Jungkook gazed into his child's face, it had a gentle and feminine feature, just like Taehyung, Jungkook fixed the clothing on his baby until Taeguk held his index finger into his tiny hands, whimpering cutely, happiness swarmed Jungkook as he felt another wave of tears falling down his cheeks.

"I'll treat you right Taeguk, I won't make the same mistake again" Jungkook spoke and kissed Taeguk's forehead, smiling to himself.

 

"Take care of Taeguk well, Kookie"

"I love you so much"

--

My first Mpreg lol

Such angst