Step 1: Attraction

How To Fall in Love

He takes one look at her and is already entranced. Somehow, she is as bright as an angel’s light, especially when he saw that smile, it just seems to glow. He looks around her; no one else is glowing except her. Her eyes are wide with happiness and he wanted to go right up to her and show her every emotion he is feeling at that moment. All of a sudden, she stops glowing, and she isn’t smiling, his trance is broken by the yell of:

“Cut!”

Matsua Yuya closes his eyes and rubs them with his hand. Realizing where he is: a rehearsal play for one his friends, who he agrees to pick up after it is done. However, Yuya comes earlier than he should have, and decides he would just watch the play from afar. The play is Beauty and the Beast, his friend playing the Beast, and he did it well—he thinks. Yuya begins to look for the girl again, but she seems to have disappeared backstage along with the other girls, he sighs in disappoint and begins to look for his friend. “Yuya!” His friend, Makoto, runs up to him with a grin on his face. “Hey, what did you think?” Yuya blinks for a moment.

“It was good,” Makoto’s grin disappears and his eyes turn confused.

“Uh, Yuya?” Yuya blinks again, staring at his friend.

“Yeah?”

“You okay there?” Yuya nods, his attention quickly diverted to a girl passing by them, the same glowing girl from before.

“Uh hey!” Yuya suddenly calls out to her; she turns around staring at him with a blank face. For that moment, Yuya observes her, she is thin, wears a simple jacket and jeans, and her long black hair is tied to a low ponytail, it works for her. He just stares at her and she raises an eyebrow at him.

“Yes?” Yuya snaps out of his second trance and finds that he could not say what he wanted to say.

“Uh, no, sorry,” the girl starex at him confused, but shrugs it off, continuing her walk up the stairs, and going out the exit. Then again, for a split second she begins to glow again… from the street lights.

Makoto lightly shoves his friend, snapping him out of his third trance, “hey what’s that about?” Yuya looks at his friend, who stepped away from him a bit, Yuya’s eyes were glistening, not in a way he was going to cry, it just seems… Creepy.

“Who was that girl?” Makoto raises an eyebrow.

“That was Ibu Sakura, she’s an extra for the play,” Yuya nods and looks back at the door she exited from, Makoto shakes his head at his friend’s far off daze. “I’m pretty sure in these kinds of situations; you’re supposed to be attracted to the main star.”