suspect

Werewolf Adventures: Cat

"So you can't communicate -- only feel what he's feeling?" Hongbin said in disbelief. 
"Yeah --- like I can feel it when he's in pain. And I can see from his eyes", Wonshik replied. 

This was unheard of. A normal wolf mated pair were only able to communicate but Ravi seemed tho be able to do the opposite. 
However,  Wonshik wanted nothing more than than to assure his mate and beg him to stay strong. Hakyeon didn't have much energy. 
Wonshik could tell.

The god damn vampire was him dry. But wouldn't he want the feline alive for an endless supply of food? 

"Yah Wonshik". 

The latter snapped out of his thoughts to look at his brother. 
"Did you say something hyung?" 

"I said to make sure you disconnect the bond", Leo said, "Don't look through Hakyeon's eyes too often. Watching the vampire hurting him will only be worse for you. The last thing you need is to lose hope". 

Wonshik only nodded but he could do nothing else. He missed his mate and this was his only connection to him. But he regretted each time he glimpsed through Hakyeon's eyes because he was always suffering. 

Wonshik still observed, looking for any sort of hint or clue. 

It was one day that the vampire was not present that Wonshik caught Hakyeon looking out a window. 
He tried to ignore the feline's bloody knuckles that were touching the frame. 

He saw a creek outside but it was surrounded by trees. They were in the middle of some forest, which could be anywhere. 

The vision was hazy and Wonshik guessed that the vampire had drugged Hakyeon before leaving. He often saw the cold blooded man inject something into the veins in Hakyeon's arm. 
Hakyeon would immediately get hazy vision and lose any resistance he had. 

But usually, the vampire took advantage of Hakyeon when he was in this state. In fact, wasn't that the reason he drugged him in the first place? 

But fortunately for Wonshik, his senses were sharp (except vision) when Hakyeon was high and out of it. A door shut close signaled the vampire had returned. But he was conversing with someone. 

It didn't take long for Ravi to realize that he was on a telephone. 

Wonshik curiously listened. 

"Who do you think you are, blackmailing me?!

...

You ing dog! I'll drown you if you date disclose me! You demanded money and I gave it to you!"

This got Wonshik suspicious. Why the hell was this vampire speaking with a werewolf?!!

"I don't give a , you animal. I kept my end and you better keep yours. Nice doing business with you --- Sungjae".

Wonshik ended the bond. 

'Sungjae?'

Where had he heard that name before?
______________________________________________________________
"Are you sure you heard Sungjae?" Sanghyuk demanded. 

"Y-yeah, sounds familiar right? I could've sworn that Hakyeon mentioned that name be---"

"It's the guy in that group of friends he hangs out with!" Sanghyuk exclaimed in frustration. 

"Y-you think Sungjae sold Hakyeon out to the vampire?" Hongbin said tentatively. 

"It- it's a possibility", Leo said, "I mean how else could have the vampire found him?" 

Wonshik saw red and anger crossed his features. 
Sold Hakyeon out?!
How much moneyl could've been so important that this guy sold Hakyeon out for?! 
Hakyeon was priceless. 

This guy was going to get pulverized. 
"Wonshik-ah, calm d--" Leo said but Wonshik was furious and frantic.  

"Calm down?! Hakyeon had been suffering torture because of this bastard and for what price?! Trusting him?!" Wonshik yelled. 
The last thing Leo needed was a commotion in the pack. 

"Hear me out. Hongbin will go get him. Then you can do whatever's necessary to get him to talk", Leo said. Hongbin nodded and Ravi forced himself to calm down for another minute. 
------------------------------------------------
Jaehwan softly rubbed Wonshik's back in comfort. 
Wonshik's eyes were closed. 

"Hyung, now is not the time to look into the bond", Sanghyuk warned, "It will only rile you up even more". 

___________

"Where is Hakyeon?!"

"Huh? H-how would I know?" Sungjae blinked. 

There was no way Wonshik was going to give up on this one lead to find his mate. 

"You bastard, you sold him out to that ing vampire!" Wonshik smashed the wall next to Sungjae's head. The latter froze in fear, "I-I really don't know what you're talking about, alpha". 

Wonshik was scared that he'd kill the latter and that wasn't a good idea since Sungjae was his only hope right now. 

Wonshik began pacing in frustration. "You are in my possession and Leo said I can do whatever it take to get the truth out of you", he warned dangerously. 

Subgjae slumped against the wall and patience wasn't something Wonshik could afford at this time. 

He delivered a hard punch to Sungjae's jaw. The latter groaned in pain as blood trickled out of his mouth. He may have knocked a tooth or two. 

"I'm serious", Wonshik snarled in anger. 

"Why? Why are you so desperate to find him?" Sungjae growled, standing his ground. 

"He's my god damn mate! Why wouldn't I be desperate?!" Ravi demanded, annoyed that the latter was wasting time. 

"There's no way a wolf can mate with a cat" Sungjae spat, "He's just an easy lay; you can have anyone as an easy lay so why him?"

Wonshik responded with a bone-crunching kick to the gut, knocking the air out of the latter. 
"How can you, in your consciousness​, sell out someone to a ing blood-er?! Someone who trusted you and saw you as a friend? And I don't give a about your opinion on me and Hakyeon's relationship. So tell me where he is before I decide to get Sooyoung to speed things up". 

This finally seemed to catch Sungjae's attention. 
He glared, "You wouldn't". She was Sungjae's younger sister, barely even a teen. 

"As you said, I'm desperate and i'll do whatever gets me an answer", Ravi threatened, "And I'd really hate to get blood on my hands and leave your sister without a brother".  

Sungjae finally sighed in defeat. 
"He offered me money okay?" 

Ravi was furious and disgusted. 

"$100,000! Who am I to give up such an amount?" 

"Disgusting addict. You just want a life time supply for weed" Ravi said in disgust. 

"....so what if I do?"

"I don't give a crap, just tell me where the ing blood-er took Hakyeon", Ravi said impatiently. 

"Y-you're gonna need reinforcements if you want to get past him", Sungjae said. 

Wonshik didn't care ------ and called his brother and friends to follow Sungjae to where Hakyeon potentially was taken. 
They had been traveling for about thirty minutes when Wonshik smacked Sungjae across the head, "Hurry the up. Don't slow down now".

"I'm not slowing d-----" Sungjae tried to snap before Wonshik smacked him again, "Keep walking dammit". 

"I gave you permission to do what's necessary to get the truth out", Leo sighed, "Not to abuse him". 

No surprise that the place was beyond pack boundaries and on No-man's land. The continued moving through the trees until they approached a cabin. 

Wonshik knew they had little time before the vampire sensed their presence so the only plan was to burst in there. 
Vampires were solitary and preferred to avoid than confront. 

Sure they were strong but being outnumbered, he'd surely retreat. 

Wonshik into the window with the other at his heels.  
They made sure to bark and howl loudly as though the broken window wasn't enough. Then there were steps on the floor above them. Wonshik trotted in, snarling at the vampire as they were finally face to face. The vampire was cornered but it snarled dangerously, showing off its sharp teeth and bright red eyes. 
"Get out of my house!" It hissed in fury. 

Wonshik wasn't backing down and Hongbin was the first to pounce bravely and bite into its arm. 
The blood er let out a shrill scream as the smell of rotten blood filled the air. 
Given no other choice, it ran past the yapping wolves, down the stairs and out the door. 

What a ing coward. 

Hyuk and Hongbin chased after it to make sure it didn't return. 

'Wonshik-ah, you look for Hakyeon downstairs', Jaehwan said, 'Let's split up'. 

Wonshik was frankly searching before Jaehwan was done. He changed into his human form and looked around the unfamiliar home, calling Hakyeon's name. 

It was Leo who called Leo to the basement. Jaehwan and Ravi made their way down  instantly. They'd all changed to human forms and Leo gestured to a corner. 

The lamp there was extremely dim but Wonshik's vision easily adapted as he slowly made out a familiar body in the corner, barely conscious and shivering.

"Hakyeon!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE EXMAS!!! SO 1 more chapter to go!!! enjoy guyzzzz