Chapter 2

Live and forget

"You ing traitor!"

Namjoon's wrists and ankles were tied up on a chair. His clothes are ripped off, and his face and body was almost covered by blood.

Kim Jong In, the head of North korean army grab the fistful of Namjoon's hair and force him to look directly at his eyes.

"Do you know how much I suffered because of your stupidity?!" Jong In raised his right hand up and Namjoon saw that his middle finger is missing. "You said you will end that Kim Seokjin's life but you decided to follow your stupid feelings and you let him live!" Jong In let go of Namjoon's hair and started punching him continuously in the face.

"I-I swear,  I really-- thought-- he died." Namjoon managed to say every word in a breathy way.

"Look at you, I can't believe that you're still able to think about lying right now." Jong In smirked. "Don't worry because I will make sure that you won't be able to open that dirty mouth of yours after what I'm going to do."

Jong In started untying Namjoon's wrist and ankles as he continued to speak.

"You know Namjoon my heart is aching to see you hurting like this. Specially that we're bestfriends since my mother let me out of this world. We're always good to each other, we took the same path that was meant for us, I even wanted to replace you in this mission but what should I do? The president of this damn country wants you to do it."

"Please Namjoon, don't destroy the remaining trust I have for you. I'm loyal for our country." Jong In leaned closer in Namjoon's ear and said, "I'll kill you if I need to if it's for the sake of our Nation."

General Kim finished untying Namjoon from the chair. He eyed Namjoon with disgust and anger visible in his dark orbs. Namjoon's mind can't really process that the person in front of him was the same person he used to trust and love as a brother. He knows that the future ahead of them had never been bright since they're born but... But... He never once think that a person could change this much.

This man standing in front of him was not the Kim Jong In he knew.

He's a monster...

A monster just like his father. 

He doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't know anything but he still chose to be a filthy person.

Namjoon pitied his friend. He's the only one who knows why the president wanted to kill Kim Seokjin.

He doesn't know anything.

Every part of Namjoon's body was covered with crimson blood. He couldn't manage to move a single muscle because of the continuous torturing they did to him all day. His face was barely the 'Handsome Kim Namjoon's face anymore. It's now full of scars, eye's swollen, his lips' parted slightly with blood, trying hard not to lose consciousness and get the air inside his lungs.

He's a complete mess.

If he lose consciousness again they will pour him a boiling water like a while ago. He can't die yet.

Although he wanted to escape in this hell right now, he just couldn't do anything. Even his very good memory wasn't helping him at all, instead it was just a painful thing inside his head. It's giving him extreme pain in his heart. It felt like his damn memory made an invisible knife that's repeatedly stabbing him in his chest. This memory was giving him an unbearable pain that hurts more than the physical pain he'd been experiencing.

He hope he could just erase this memory easily. It's photographic memory anyways.

Can't he just delete it? Like a camera. 

 

"Seokjin.." Namjoon muttered that came out just like a breath. Luckily Jongin haven't heard it. Tears starting to form in his eyes, blending with sweat. It's almost unnoticeable but the devil noticed it.

"Already crying, eh? We still  hadn't even played our real game yet but you're already being a cry baby. I thought you wanted to be the next General? How could you possibly lead our army when you're acting so fragile." Jong In held Namjoon's sleeves, forcing him to stand up even though Namjoon's legs can't carry his weight.

Namjoon doesn't care about what the older was babbling about. He can't hear any thing besides the voice that keeps ringing in his ears.

He guess that being in pain was making him crazy. Still listening to the voice of his lover in his mind even though he's in the edge of dying. Jong In's face slowly fading away and soon got replaced by Seokjin's.

Seokjin's memory was haunting him. Thankful that he's alive, sorry that he can't protect his princess.

He still can recall every detail of Seokjin's face. How his eyes are sparkling whenever a smile was forming in his angelic face. His sweet voice singing him a lullaby in his head. It all felt like a dream. He never knew that he'll feel this weird sensation making his heart flutter and  fall against the pit of his stomach towards the person he should kill.

It's forbidden.

But why does it felt so right?

That forbidden love made them both suffer. Seokjin doesn't know anything at all. He wish that Jong In would just kill him. His guiltiness never leave him alone.

He hope that Seokjin would erase the memory of him. He hope he really did.

He wants to suffer alone.