Chapter 7

Fanfiction Series: When Daesung Meets Mona

Seoul Dream Park.

 

“Guess what?” Asked Chang who was really excited.

 

“Hmmn … What now?” Haerin asked with suspicion but with excitement too.

 

Chang suddenly got something from her bag, and there were 4 tickets in her hand. The three of us looked at each other with curiosity and looked at the tickets in Chang’s hand.

 

“Well, as you can see, these are tickets to Strong Heart, which will be shot this coming Saturday.” And Chang waved the tickets in the air, like she was trying to make us jealous.

 

I, Haerin, and Sheng were stunned for a while looking at the tickets. We’ll know we’ll enjoy this definitely.

 

“So that’s it? No reactions guys?” Chang asked in surprised.

 

And still, there were no reactions.

 

“Seriously?!” Chang was now in disbelief.

 

Haerin thankfully made the first reaction after a moment.

 

“And what made you buy those tickets anyway?” Haerin asked with curiosity.

 

Chang just smiled, and with sarcasm, she answered.

 

“Ahm, I just thought that maybe you guys might want to go because Bigbang will be one of the guests? Like all the members?”

 

“No way.” Sheng said in disbelief.

 

“I know right? This is the first time that all members will be guesting the show, so I just thought that maybe you guys want to go.” Chang again said with sarcasm and kept smiling because she knew that we’re all going crazy right now, even if we’re not showing it.

 

Chang continued.

 

“I remembered Haerin back then when Seungri won the strongest heart award for 3 consecutive weeks, and she was going crazy about it. And I thought that I, Mona, and Sheng should go crazy too.”

 

And Chang laughed, and we all did, remembering that moment.

 

“Yeah right. I remembered it clearly.” I agreed.

 

“So brace yourselves guys because we’re going to paradise. Cancel all your appointments on Saturday, okay?” Chang commanded. And she gave us the tickets.

 

“Fighting!” Said Haerin.

 

“Fighting!” I, Sheng, and Chang replied in chorus.

 

Saturday, Strong Heart Studio, 6:30 pm.

 

The four of us were already seated in the studio, and we were on the second row among the audience, so it was a good spot. Chang made sure that we should seat near the stage.

 

After 30 minutes, the show started at last. The two hosts started talking, and even though we can’t purely understand what they were saying, as we were still working on our Hangul, our hearts were filled with excitement and joy.

 

All four of us were happily looking at Lee Dong Wook, one of the hosts and was famous for his role, just lately, as the grim reaper in the Korean drama Goblin, starring Gong Yoo.

 

“Oh my gosh! Lee Dong Wook is a god.” Sheng said.

 

“Yeah, he’s really something. I even remembered him back on My Girl.” Haerin agreed.

 

Finally, the hosts started to introduce the celebrity guests. When Lee Dong Wook introduced a certain actor as one of the guests, all four of us literally were surprised.

 

“Lee Jong Suk!”

 

And there he was, another Korean god. We all agreed that this was a big bonus to us. This guy received a lot of awards because of his leading role in W: Two Worlds, and the four of us watched it of course.

 

And the moment came when the last celebrities who were introduced were our very own Bigbang. We all screamed to our hearts content.

 

“Bigbang!”

 

When Bigbang came, the studio played Bigbang’s latest hit single Fxxk It, and the members were dancing, so as our hearts.

 

The show went on, and as expected, jokes and funny stories were told, so the atmosphere was full of fun. There came to a point when the attention of the show was focused on the audience who came at the studio, and the hosts noticed that the four of us were the only foreigners, so they invited us on stage. And we did not see that coming. We got really nervous and excited because of that.

 

When the four of us went up stage, I noticed something immediately. I’m guessing that the Bigbang members remembered my face judging from their reactions. They were murmuring at each other, so I’m guessing they were talking about me.

 

My eyes searched on the other celebrities on stage, and I noticed that a pair of eyes were staring at Sheng.  

 

Lee Jong Suk! So your eyeing on Sheng huh. Good choice!

 

When I looked at Sheng, she was not aware at all. So I secretly smiled.

 

Sheng, if only you’re aware, I know you’ll get crazy. I said in my mind.

 

I had this urge at that time to hit Sheng really hard on the back to wake her up and let her know that a Korean god is eyeing on her.

 

The other host spoke to us first when we settled on stage.

 

“Hi, welcome to our show. May you introduce yourselves?”

 

We were hesitant at first because we did not know who will start. And the host saw our hesitations, so he told Chang to do the introduction first. He was obviously amused because we were like little kids.

 

“You go first since your beside me.”

 

So he gave Chang a microphone.

 

“Anyeong haseyo! I’m Chang. Nice to meet you all.”

 

And then Chang gave the mic to Haerin who was next to her.

 

“Anyeong haseyo! I’m Haerin.”

 

Haerin then gave the mic to Sheng.

 

“Anyeong haseyo! I’m Sheng. How are you all?”

 

And then I looked at Lee Jong Suk, and I was positive. He smiled when he heard Sheng’s name.

 

OMG Sheng! I can’t wait to tell you what I discovered. C’mon girl! This is your chance! Look at him please!

 

I was desperate to let Sheng noticed Lee Jong Suk’s interest in her.

 

I was also amused with what I was noticing. Finally, my turn came. I can’t help but smile.

 

“Anyeong haseyo! I’m Mona.”

 

And a group of celebrities reacted after I said my name. I suddenly forgot about Bigbang because I was too busy with Lee Jong Suk and Sheng, but I expected this already.

 

The people in the studio were curious about Bigbang’s reaction, and the hosts asked them to talk.

 

Oh God, help!

 

Seungri “broke their silence” and explained why, including that “shameful” act I did back then. I on the other hand was really nervous; my nervousness got doubled at that point. When I looked at Daesung, he turned red. He was silently smiling and laughing.

 

When everybody was enlightened, the hosts asked Daesung to stand with us. I was simply pushed by my friends to get near Daesung. They were also amused by what was happening.

 

Daesung and I finally faced each other. I can’t look at him directly in his eyes; he was too. People were teasing; it’s like they were watching a live drama. My feet were a little shaky, and I can feel the burning sensation on my ears.

 

Lee Dong Wook asked Daesung what he wanted to say to me. I on the other hand was staring at Daesung’s shoulders because he was a lot taller than me, and because I can’t look at his face directly.

In a very unexpected manner, Daesung held my tiny chin upward so that I can look at him in the eyes. People were screaming, but I couldn’t hear them. I was deaf by my heartbeat. It was so loud and fast.

 

When our eyes met, I saw passion. I was not sure about what it really meant, but his eyes were burning with passion. Then he said.

 

“If it’s you, then I’m willing to be kissed again.”

 

I couldn’t respond because I was speechless. Loud screaming filled the studio again. My feet were literally shaking. I was not in my right mind again, and before I knew it, I kissed him. I kissed him because he asked and because I wanted to.

 

And he kissed me back!