Chapter 16

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangtan made it first at the company to welcome the guest and other affiliates of Blue Lens Media.

Meanwhile Sela is struggling with whatever dress she should wear. She called Yoo Mi for help.

"Damn it. Why am I so chubby? I look so ugly with every dress that I tried. Arrghh!" 

She hurriedly ran to the door when the bell rang.

"Yoo Mi! You are my life saviour. Please come in!" 

"Hello eonni! I missed you so much! It's been a while since the last time we saw each other."

"Yeah. And I am dying right now. I don't know what to wear for the event and me being chubby doesn't really help."

"What do you mean? You lost a lot of weight eonni! Your exercise was paid off. And gladly I have dresses here from my cousin that has a classy and y taste on it. Try this one!" 

 

Yoo Mi handled Sela the white matte dress with embedded patterns that fits her body perfectly. It was off shoulder-laced dress and 2 inches above her knee.

Yoo Mi also brought silver gold 3-inched heels to compliment the simplicity of Sela's dress. She stepped outside her bathroom to ask for Yoo Mi's feedback.

The younger one stared in awe. Unable to find words on how to compliment Sela. 

 

"Eonni...You are so elegant, gorgeous like an angel. I almost didn't recognize you with the makeup and that dress!"

"What the hell are you saying Yoo Mi? Speak in English."

"I said you look like an angel. A goddess! I'm sorry I'm lacking in English vocabulary."

Sela laugh "It’s alright. I get what you want to tell me and I'm so happy that you save my day. I need to go now, let me walk you to the bus station." She hugs Yoo Mi.

"Thank you eonni but we need to fix your hair."

"Huh? I think this is enough."

 

Yoo Mi sighed and pulled Sela in front of the mirror.

 

 "You don't really know how to emphasize your assets. And we need to display your white and smooth to attract men."

Sela scrunch her face "That is out of my agenda."

"Just let me do my thing okay?"

"Okay okay." Sela observed Yoo Mi on how she braids and styles her hair until she fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile BTS were busy talking to every media and magazine editor inside the multi-purpose hall of Big Hit.

Jungkook is tense while Jimin is so nudgy for waiting at his noona.

 

"I thought noona is coming." Jimin whispered to the maknae.

"She told us that she has a problem with her dress so she will come a bit late. Weren’t you listening to her earlier? "

"I listened! I just forgot. This is so funny, both of us have a crush on her. But I don't mind. It is only a crush." He smiled to Jungkook.

He nodded and whispered to himself "Yeah right. Just a crush."

Jin saw someone that is so familiar but unable to process right away who is he looking at the moment.

 

"Sela, is that you?!"

The others flinch and lay their eyes on the woman standing in front of them.

"Hi my dear children! Yes its me." she gave the 7 boys a sweet smile.

Jungkook and Jimin almost fainted when they saw her. It was a complete transformation.

"Jimin hyung. Can you slap me? I think I'm dead. I’m seeing an angel."

"I need a doctor, I think I'm having a heart attack. I want to pinch her cheeks right now."

 

Suga sensed the two dumb staring at their assistant manager and snap in front of their faces.

 

"Yah! Back to earth Jungkook, Jimin." he laughed.

 "Jiminnie, Kookie! Are you behaving well?" Sela approached the two dumbstruck boys.

They can't help but to stare at the woman in front of them. They never thought that there's a hidden beauty on her innocent features. 

Jimin was lost in his thoughts while Jungkook is conscious that the older woman was speaking but seems his world suddenly stopped and can't hear anything.

"Yah! What's wrong with you two? I know, I look different but don't look at me like you seen a ghost."

Jimin snap back to his senses. "Aniyo, noona. I just can't believe that you look so.... beautiful...like that. Yepeoda,jinja." 

 

Sela smiled at him.

 

Jungkook grabbed his neck "I need water."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter