Chapter 15

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the D-Day. The comeback stage of BTS in M Countdown.

 

All of the staffs were so busy preparing the members with the outfits and putting make ups in their face. 

They also need to wear contact lens since it was the concept. They look like hot vampires. Ooops. I slapped my face.

 

Jimin approached me "Noona how do I look?" 

"You look hot-handsome. You look handsome." Damn what's wrong with me?

He winked at me and place the cordless mic console on his back.

I help the other coordi to put lens on the member's eyes.

"Stop wiggling J-Hope."

"I hate contact lens, its irritating." he spoke in Korean.

"What did you say? Oh, there." I successfully stick the lens to his eyes.

I scanned the paper with their schedule on it. So this is how the idols getting hectic on their comebacks. It looks like an enumeration test on our exam days. Whew! 

I tap each member's shoulder to give them good luck "BANGTAN HWAITING!!" 

They said something in chorus and bowed to us managers. They appear on stage and the crew gave a cue to the operator.

Bangtan positioned for the first part of the song. There was screaming everywhere.

"Manager-nim! I thought this is a concert! I can't hear my own voice!"

"That is normal Sela-sshi!" and manager smiled at me.

 

It is so amazing, the ARMIES are chanting their names. I thought it was a speech choir.

 

I can't help but to stare at their backs and how they execute their choreograph. I fell to their magic. It was so awesome that I cried.

 

"Sela, you’re such an idiot." I slapped my face.

 

The next days were repetitive. Going on Music Bank, Inkigayo, Show Champion, Melon etc. I asked manager why they need to perform to different shows. He said that to increase the vote ranking of Blood sweat and tears and after a week we will know the results. They have this thing called Triple Crown when you defend your 1st place for 3 consecutive weeks. Surely, this is a battle without weapons.

 

They have an appearance on Weekly Idol. And then I saw Heechul and unfortunately I lost my sanity. He's one of my biases in Super Junior! 

"Are you ok? You seem out of the world." Rapmon asked.

"I didn't know that Heechul will be a temporary replacement for emcee. I like him...as an idol." I quickly defence.

He laughed "So that's why. You know a word of advice...Be aware of your surroundings." He tapped my shoulder.

 

I did not get him.

 

I watched the whole show behind those cameras, and I feel so frustrated about understanding their conversation. I need to do something with it. I feel left out, they are laughing and here am I looking between spaces. It .

But what shocked me was when Jungkook and Jimin danced to girl group song and they're exaggeratedly ing their pelvic. Dear, what happened to my children?! I can't look straight at those two.

After the show, I’m really hesitating to talk to Jimin and Jungkook since they did something that is sooooo disturbing. I can't take it off of my mind, damn it!

"Thank you for the hard work! What you guys do want to eat for lunch?"

"As long as it has chicken!" Jimin cheekily appeared in front of me.

I step back a little. Trying not to blabber "A-alright! You have a free time today so...so do whatever you want. Leave the cooking to me and Jin.Right?"

 

I look straight at him and nudge his side.

 

"Yeah! Leave it to us."

"Huh? But how's Jin hyung?"

"He said he had nothing to visit or buy today so he would help me on house chores" I smiled at the guy beside me, giving him signal to ride along.

 

Somehow I saw disappointment on Jimin's face.

 

We got separated from the others because manager-nim will take them to whatever place they want to. We took the cab. I was not paying attention to my surrounding until he pokes my cheeks.

 

"Wanna tell me something?"

"Huh?"

"You look so distracted. Are you avoiding Jimin? Somehow you pushed him away. He just want to help."

 

I'm also asking that myself.

 

"He needs to enjoy and do what he wants during free time. He still a kid. I don't want to steal good memories away from him. He already lost his fun from his teenage years."

"Yah. What's that mean? I can't have a free time today because I'm old?"

"No! I mean...Arggh..It's so hard to explain. I don't know anymore. "

"I know what's happening to you. I’m not so sure but you seems kind of avoiding Jimin." He looked at me and suddenly his lips formed an O shape.

"You like him! Aha!" 

"What the heck Jin?! No I don't. I was just surprised by what they did earlier with Jungkook. It disturbs me a lot." I palmed my face.

"Ahahahahaha!! You're blushing. You like them."

"Oh please Jin don't go down that path. I was only disturbed. I'll kill you if you tell them."

"Trust me, I won’t. But I can't help to tease you later." then he laughs.

"Great Kim Seokjin." I said sarcastically.

 

3 hours of debate with Jin while cooking. I hope there won't be any saliva pit on the soup we made. Other boys arrived home in time as we prepared the table for the dinner.

I need to check my emails since Manager-nim asked me to coordinate with SBS for guesting.

"Noona! Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook asked from the dining area.

"No, I’m fine. I’ll eat later." I yelled back.

 

After few minutes of checking the emails, I saw a plate with food on it placed at the side of my laptop.

 

I look above and saw Jungkook. 

 

"Hey, you should eat on time. You made us a food and now you're busy with your homework so I prepared you one. Omo! Chamkanmanyo."

He walks back to kitchen and return with a glass of water in his hand.

"Here you go. Eat well noona." h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter