Chapter 12

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

 

I can't calm myself. Noona's face was still running on my mind when she stared at me. When our coordi noona put lens on me that was complimenting my hair, I became edgy. I don't know why but I want her to see how I look. I must say, I look so sexy because of our wardrobe and make up and expecting to get some good impression from noona. I don't know what is happening with me. I am always thinking about her. I am going crazy.

 

Here we are, at the dorm. Finally.

 

"J-Hope hyung, help me with my lens! " I am at the front of our bathroom mirror.

I heard him shouting from the living room "I'm still removing mine!"

"Why didn't you ask the coordi to remove it before coming home? You're such an idiots." Rapmon hyung said.

I jolted when noona came out at the front of the door, her arms were crossed and her eye brows raised. So cute.

"I don't know what you guys talking about but you're such an idiot not to remove it earlier at the studio."

Rapmon hyung laughed when he passed by at the bathroom door "I told yah."

 

She walks near me. I mean she's standing beside me and leaning her face to look at my eyes. I feel my face is warming up.

"Are you sick? You're face is reddish." She put her palm on my forehand as she also touched hers to compare. 

 

Her hands are so soft. 

 

"I think you are fine. Wait, let me help you remove the lens."

"Ack..Noona!" 

"What?" 

"Your face is too close!"

"So what?"

"Ne-never mind..."

 

Oh my, this is too awkward. Eottoke? 

 

I can feel her breath on my cheeks. I didn't realize that I was staring too long on her lips. I wonder what it tastes like.

"There. Rinse it with solution to disinfect the lens and put it on the container, arasso?" 

 

I am so mesmerize, I am still looking at her.

 

"Jimin? Do you understand me?"

"Yes noona....Woaah!" 

 

I didn't notice the towel on the floor, she tried to grab my hand since I lost my balance. 

 

Oww.

 

I hit the tiles, my back is aching. But something soft with a weight is on top of me.

 

"Oh my god. What are you doing?!" 

 

I heard a lot of gasp, I opened my eyes.

 

Oh shit.

 

I'm dead.

 

Sela's POV

 

Jimin hit the floor but expect the unexpected, our lips touched. Dear God, I don't want to be massacred by ARMYS.

I heard 3 people reacted at the same time and then Jimin opened his eyes. This is embarrassing.

I moved away and saw Jungkook-Hope and V looking down at us with a terror.

 

"Guys, this is not how it looks like." I explained.

"Yeah believe us. It was an accident!" His face turned red.

 

I looked back at them, they have wide grins plastered on their faces "I hate what you are thinking right now."

 

"No, we’re not thinking of anything." J-Hope answered.

"Let's go guys, pretend that we didn't see anything." V pushed the two and whistles.

My mind went blank, I am having another headache. I remembered that Jimin is still beside me.

"I am so sorry! I didn'tmeantostumbleandkissyouI'mnotsayingthatIdon'twanttokissyouah-ImeanitsnotgonnalikeIa mgoingtokissyou-"

"Hey! Slow down. I didn't catch a single word you said." I need to calm us down, this was just an accident but my heart was beating fast.

"Mianhe." He looks down on the tiles "I promise I will not be so clumsy next time."

"It's alright, like you said it was only an accident. It wasn't like I never kissed a man before."

"Huh?"

"I had a boyfriend before and I am already 24 years old so it was not the end of the world that our lips touched unexpectedly. Chill out Jimin. Rub it off, I don't want you to be awkward with me." I smiled and messes his hair.

"But..."

"Have you ever kissed a woman before? You seem so bothered."

"Yes, my mother."

"Great. Think of me as your mother okay?" 

"I'll try." 

 

We walked outside the bathroom and feeling the strange stares at us.

 

"Really. I'm so tempted to poke your eyes if you won't stop looking malicious on us." 

I looked at V "What? I'm innocent." he scarce himself. I look at J-Hope.

"Hey, don't blame me. I just need to get my facial wash." 

 "Really."

Someone speak near my ear "I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter