Chapter 11

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Annyeong!" I entered the room and saw a horror.

 

"What have you done?! It's completely messy!" I look around and search for any living organism.

 

V's head popped out behind their door. "Noona, annyeong~~"

 

I placed the 2 plastic bags with Jajjamyeon and melon ice stick at the kitchen counter. The living room is a disaster. It looks like a Smokey mountain. The pillow feathers scattered everywhere.

 

"Don't noona annyeong me Kim Taehyung. Come out of the room, ALL OF YOU." He abruptly closed the door.

"Yah, nawa! Jugullae?!" I said in Korean.

 

I heard whispers behind the doors. I knocked it one by one.

 

"Aigoo, Bangtan Sonyeondan shibal noma!"

 

"Noona is so angry right now. She cursed."

"Let's go outside before she fire bullet on us."

 

I crossed my arms while standing in front of their doors.

 

"I will give you a chance to write your last will testament before I drag you outside your rooms."

 

They stepped outside their rooms silently. No one dares to look at my eyes.

 

"First of all, I bought you Jajjamyeon and melon ice stick for dinner. I also thought of buying tteokbogi. But...You guys need to clean all of this mess. No one eats not until the dorm is absolutely clean. Arasso?"

 

"Waeyo?"

 

They babbled in random runts.

 

"I know that most of you bid goodbye for being a teenager. I know that you always play with each other like crazy. However, it is your responsibility to clean up. Seriously, we are going to die due to biohazard! You are idols, and possible, become a father in the future. How your future kids will look up on you? Have a shame on yourselves. I'm sorry Jin and Suga but I can't conclude you, just to be fair with everyone."

 

The two neatest person nodded. I feel sorry for them.

 

"I don't want to hear "I'm the hyung, so you should clean more" s. I hate Korean age hierarchy. There's absolutely no equality. You understand?"

 

They all nodded. They must learn how to be neat with their place. They are adults for goodness sake.

 

"To be fair, I will join you cleaning the dorm. Arasso?"

"Yes ma'am!" somehow they smile a bit.

"Great! Let's do these boys."

 

I supervised everyone how to scrub this and that. Throw the garbage outside, replace the bed sheets and wipe the furniture. In short, general house cleaning.

However there's a major problem that I'm doing my best not to have heart attack. Jungkook is wearing a white long sleeve polo shirt, it is thin that I can see his skin inside and the sweat doesn't help me either to stop my nose from bleeding. I didn't realize that I am staring at his back.

 

"What are you looking at?" He turned his body in front of me and I swear I am seeing his abs. This is such a tease, dear God.

 

"No-nothing. Just continue what you’re doing."

He smirked. "Enjoying the view?" He lifted his shirt a bit.

"What view? I'm not looking at you."

"You have something on your lips." He stepped closer to me, he’s so tall that I am only in his chest.

He touched the side of my lips "Saliva." and then he laughs.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook."

 

One more thing that disturbs me. Jimin's arm muscles. It is so firm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter