Chapter 13

BTS Assistant Manager 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

 

Sela waited for seconds until a bullet hit her chest.

 

Still, she's standing and feels nothing. She heard a thug sound on the floor and opened her eyes.

 

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you crazy?!"

 

She is unable to process what she's looking at that moment.

 

Sela thought that she was really going to die at any minute but unexpectedly seeing Namseok lying unconsciously on the floor.

"Jungkook? What...why are you here?"

"We followed you." 

Then the other members start to appear from the corner of a hallway. 

 

Sela is in a daze. She didn't want to involve the boys in this mess, especially putting their lives at risk. She tried not to cry in front of them.

 

"WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU'VE DONE COULD GET YOURSELF KILLED?! WHAT IF NAMSEOK SENSED YOUR PRESENCE AND SHOOT YOU INSTEAD?!" she was full of anger due to possible worse scenario. Her body was shaking.

Rapmon approached her "We know that what we did was careless. But we can't just ignore and do nothing by letting you expose yourself in dangerous situation. You are our manager, right?" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"You told us that you would take care of us." V said.

"Yes, exactly!! That's why I am so angry that you followed me!"

"Then who's gonna take care of us when something bad happened to you?"

"That's not the point!"

Jimin stepped closer and messed her hair "Yes, that’s the point." he smiled.

Rapmon and Jimin helped her to stand on her feet and support her to walk. She can't feel her knees.

"What exactly did you do to him?" pointing at the man lying down.

Jungkook raised his hand holding a syringe "I remembered that we used this during the concert for emergency purposes. It’s a relaxant."

"And?" She raised her brows.

"This is also a paralytic drug. Over dosage will put him into paralysation." He grinned.

"And your reckless action will also put you into paralysation....Forever." She punched his arms lightly.

"Can you at least thank me for saving you from this man?" 

opened in disbelief "Great. Thank you very much everyone. And don't follow me again."   The boys smiled.

Suddenly the police rushes in the scene. They ask BTS for a statement but Sela, as their manager refused and insist that she's the one who would give a statement. Min Sook entered the scene and cooperate with the detectives about the evidence they've got from wiring and hidden camera inside the room.

"Is that enough to put the bastard in jail?" Sela asked.

"So far, the evidence is solid. We just need to show this to the District Attorney to get us a warrant of arrest for Namseok. If you need protection, don't hesitate to call the police and we will arrange it for you."

She nodded "It is not me who needs protection, it’s the ert bastard who needs it because I might kill him when I can't deal with him anymore."

The policeman chuckled a bit to her humour "I understand ma'am. Thank you for putting a lot of effort for collecting evidence. You made our lives easier." He bowed and left the room.

 

"Let's go home now. I'm so hungry." 

 

Jin responds in a jumpy way "I will make you a teriyaki!"  "Okay. Let’s go to the parking lot. Min Sook is waiting for us."

 

----

 

No one's talking while Min Sook is driving us back to the dorm when Yoo Mi speak.

 

"Eonni, can I stay tonight at your dorm?" 

"If the boys won't mind."

"It's alright, we understood your current situation." Suga said.

"I need to talk to you eonni. You have a lot of explanation to do."

I snort..Pretending to sleep. She smacked my arms.

 

When we arrived home, I search for an extra blanket, sheet and pillow so Yoo Mi can sleep with me at the living room, while the others were fixing their beds to sleep.

 

"You are so selfish!!" Yoo Mi stomped her feet that made me jump.

"Why can't you tell me what happened to you that you are willing to sacrifice your life for protecting me from that maniac? I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter