★| teaser ~ 1

★ END | ● Sister group of EXO

Alice had been practicing dancing for the past few days without stopping. She sighed, staring at how miserable her reflection looked. It was already midnight at 3 a.m. and she was still not satisfied with her dance moves. "Hey Alice! Still practicing?" Alice looked up, looking at the familiar face. That girl was from China if she's not mistaken.

"It's nothing really..." Alice replied with her usual cold tone, and it was expected. The girl sighed and said, "You should at least rest for awhile. I see that you are constantly dancing without resting." Alice ignored her. She just stood up from the freezing floor and patted away the dust on her pants. Before she left, she stared at the girl.  

"Alice!!" The girl called, but Alice didn't turn back. She just sighed and switch off the lights of the dance room. 


 



Alice could still remember. It was snowing that night, and there was no one on the white and slippery streets. She was all alone by herself in the dance room, resting. She sat down on the floor and wiped away the dripping sweats with a towel as she had her back against the wall. If Alice was young that time, she might be crying or even kicking stuffs here and there. But, reality was still reality. Nothing could really change if you didn't take the initiative to do it. 

Alice was tired, extremely tired. It was already five years since she was a trainee in SM Entertainment. She knew perfectly that she was not at any point to whine or complain because there were some other trainees who had it more difficult. But, her mind just couldn't seem to get around. Waking up at 3 am, vocal training for 4 hours, dance training for 6 hours, acting classes for 3 hours and it continued until the end of the day where she could only get 3 hours of sleep. 

For once, Alice wanted to give up because she was devastated. She was always alone in this huge company, other trainees would always avoid her. Well, maybe some trainees were exception. "I miss you so much, Arel." Alice mumbled to herself at the thought of her older brother whom she loved dearly. "Life will not be so difficult if you are here by my side." Alice said as she buried her head into her laps. She was about to cry but a tattooed girl, which was another trainee walked into the room. 

Alice looked up when she heard the sound of door opening. She stared at the newcomer and looked away once she met her eyes. What was her name again? Alice thought. "Oh sorry, I thought no one is using the room." The tattooed girl exclaimed when she saw Alice. 

"I don't mind sharing rooms..." Alice said coldly. But, the coldness in her tone seemed to anger the tattooed girl. 

"Come on, if you don't want to share it with me just say it so! I don't really mind, you know?" The tattooed girl tried to remain her composure but, it was obvious that she was about to burn Alice with some hurtful words. Alice was shocked, but it didn't look like it because she was expressionless.

Alice just stared at the tattooed girl, not knowing what to reply her. 

"Hey! What's wrong? Why are you stopping here?" Alice sighed again when another female trainee appeared. But, the girl was quite different from the tattooed girl. She had blonde hair and she was a lot shorter when she was next to the tattooed girl. What's her name again? Alice thought. 

The tattooed girl sighed and looked at her friend. 

"This girl here doesn't want to share this room with me." The tattooed girl said.

Alice just frowned. She really didn't know how to deal with people like this. The blonde haired girl just smiled as she waved her hand at Alice. "Alice, how are you doing?" She asked. Alice just nodded her head and replied with a simple 'fine'. 

"Heojung? What are you doing?" The tattooed girl squinted as she frowned, wondering what's going on with her best friend.

The girl called Heojung just grinned and replied, "Don't worry my dear, Alice is always cold when she speaks." 

"She is that Alice?" The tattooed girl asked. Heojung just nodded her head. "Hmph...I guess I was kind of short-tempered just now. I'm sorry Alice." The tattooed girl apologized, and Alice just shook her head, implying that it was fine. The tattooed girl smiled widely and walked towards Alice. She sat beside Alice together with Heojung and talked to her. "Did you know that you are really popular?" The tattooed girl asked. 

"Why?" Alice asked.

"Because the other trainees think that you will definitely debut in the next line-up." Heojung replied.

"I don't care about those things." Alice said coldly as she looked down. The tattooed girl just sighed, because she was not really fond of people who didn't have any expressions on their face. 

"Hey....did something bad happened to you?" The tattooed girl asked. Alice was startled, she never expected somene to ask her that kind of question. "I won't force you to say if it's hard for you. Anyways, you are my friend from today now onwards." The tattooed girl replied as she let out a laugh. Looking at her, Alice had mixed feelings. Was it okay for someone like her to make friends?


 


"Hey! Hey! Alice! Let's go!!!" 

Before Alice could respond to whoever the owner of the voice was, she was dragged away by a certain japanese trainee whom she was quite close with (not really). 

"What's going on?" Alice asked. 

"They are going to announce the line-up for a 9 member girl group!! I heard rumors about you getting selected!" She exclaimed excitedly. 

"What makes you think that I could get in?" Alice asked, but this time, with a more annoyed tone. 

The japanese girl sighed and said, "Alice... we all know that you are the most hardworking one among all. You met one of the SM Rookies yesterday right?" 

SM Rookies? What? That tattooed girl was a part of SM Rookies?! 

"Yes? So, what does that have to do with it?" Alice asked.

The japanese girl sighed again and replied, "She acknowledges you!" Alice frowned, and thought that everything the japanese girl said doesn't make sense to her, and it was not logical at all. 

"You don't make any sense." Alice said bluntly. 

"Come on, Alice! You know that you are the best dancer right?" The japanese girl groaned, a hint of impatient in her tone. 

"For your information, I perfectly know my skills and their status. I'm not good enough, understand?" Alice said as she raised her tone. The japanese girl just sighed and walked into the training room without waiting for Alice. Before the japanese girl walked into the room, she cursed 'f**k that b*tch' and it was obviously meant for Alice.

Alice sighed because she knew it. 

People would only greet her like a normal person when they think that she could be useful to them.


 


AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hey hey! How was everyone doing? :D I hope that you guys are fine and healthy.
So this chapter(teaser) is basically about my character, Alice and as you can see that she was not close with anyone.
Reality was just so cruel. When you have nothing, they ignore you and treated you like an outcast. But, when you have something, they will stick on to you and try to get close to you. :( This happens to me a lot. 

Well anyways! The only important trainees are the chinese girl that appeared at the beginning and the feisty tattooed girl that appeared afterwards =D (they are from the apps btw! But, I'm still not sure if they will be chosen. If they are chosen, they will probably be close to Alice)

-love, vessaliusbez