★| reviews

★ END | ● Sister group of EXO
130*180

ALICE KIM NARI

 

Plotine: Cassiopeia

✩ faceclaim: Twice  Mina
✩ LOVE INTEREST: EXO  Chanyeol

This will be my character for this story. She is a charismatic girl and she holds a great pain in her heart. She is a talented dancer. She specializes in ballet, hip hop, poppin and so on. 

She loves her members deeply and she will do anything for them.
 

 


 

130*180

RYU HYUNHWA

 

Plotline: Lynx

✩ FACECLAIM: Gfriend  Sinb 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Seventeen  Dino
 

Hohoho! My first applicantarrow-10x10.png =D First, thank you so much for applying! Ok, off to the review~

I absolutely love Hyunhwa's personality. She seems down to earth and doesn't care what the others think about her. Furthermore, I think my character will love her a lot if she got chosen because Hyunhwa is so lovable! 

When I open your application, the first thing that I did was scrolling down to see who is her love interest. I squealed when I saw Dino XD He suits your character as both are cute and innocent. I think their story will be as sweet as candy!

If you can, try to elaborate more on how she got into SM ^^ Other than that, everything is fine! So you are accepted!

 


 

130*180

Lana Vernette Hemmings

 

Plotline: Ara

✩ FACECLAIM: Blackpink  Jennie 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Seventeen  S.coups
 

Hihi! Thank you for applying :D Your elaboration is really detailed and I can totally relate to her since I'm quite sarcastic too XD

Ok, to the review~
I think that her personalities are awesome because it makes her much more cooler! I also like the relationship part because it is so funny and interesting. I found myself chuckling while I was reading it because it reminded how I used to prank my older brother XD.
If only she existed, I would totally want to be her friend. I like how she was able to move on from her sad past, and how she is so passionate for singing. I think she will be close to my character as both of them are straightforward.

I never expected for the love interest to be Scoups because omg XD I thought you will go for Minkyu or someone else. While I was reading the interactions, I kind of imagine it in my mind. I think it will be so much fun to write their love story as they started out hating on each other. Love comes from hate XD

I think nothing's wrong with your applicationarrow-10x10.png so, you are accepted ^^

 


 

130*180

AUDREY JUNG

 

Plotline: Lyra

✩ FACECLAIM: Kim Doyeon 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Seventeen  Vernon
 

YAY! It's Doyeon! *sniffs* My IOI feels are coming back. Anyways, thank you for applying!

First, thank you for including my character in your hobby! I'm sure she will love to speak to you XD.
I found Audrey really cute because I always had a thing for funny and weird idols. I love how emotional she is, because I'm also quite emotional. I cried easily just like her XD I also find her interactions with Vernon cute and funny, because the both of them are trying to make each other feel jealous. Somehow your character reminds me of my older brother, strangely. Maybe it's because she is very loud just like my brother.

Off to the love interest part~
The love story that I love the most - Childhood love. Childhood friend is always the best because you never know if they will become your bf/gf XD. 
The interactions between them is funny, I think that the both of them will make a funny couple because they are always teasing each other.

Nothing's wrong with your applicationarrow-10x10.png so, you are accepted ^^


 

130*180

SAMIA KIM BELLROSE

 

Plotline: Lyra

✩ FACECLAIM: Blackpink  Jennie 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Song Minhyuk (OC)
 

OMG another Jennie again XD Everyone must've love her so much. It's okay, I love her too~

I think Samia is a strong person. She gone through a lot and she was able to cope with it. Despite the struggles, she still move on thinking that she can do it. That's what I love the most about her. Her background was really well elaborated, that made me understand her situation more. I can totally relate to her since I struggled something similar in the past.

I like her love interest so much. Minhyuk is so overprotective of her aww...I also think that he is really cute as he is constantly asking for hugs and kisses from Samia. Their interactions are more to romantic, and I think it will be fun to write their love story. I swear, if you got chosen, Minhyuk will definitely be the cutest clingy boyfriend ever XD

So, you are accepted ^^


 

130*180

SON HANSEO

 

Plotline: Lyra

✩ FACECLAIM: WJSN  Luda
✩ LOVE INTEREST: None
 

Hello there! Thank you so much for applying =D Finally a faceclaim from WJSN XD Your application is so detailed man, thank you for putting so much efforts in.

Hanseo seems like the type of next door girl that will bring you lunch boxes everyday. Her personalities are well-balanced too. I enjoyed reading your applicationarrow-10x10.png because it was so elaborated, especially the trivias. As for the relationships, I loved how you added Red Velvet and NCT in and their interactions are so cute!

Her character looks fun to portray! Other than that, everything is fine so, you are accepted ^^ 


 

130*180

LILY SKYE LEE-COX

 

Plotline: Aries

✩ FACECLAIM: Blackpink  Rose 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: EXO  Sehun
 

Hi there <3 Thank you for applying! I'm glad that someone finally have Rose as their faceclaim.

When I was reading the background of Lily, I had the urge to cry because she reminds me so much of my friend. She is so strong even though her parents left her and she managed to graduate university by her own earned money ;w; I think Lily is by far the character that I can relate to the most because I knew how hard was it for someone who needs everything to be perfect.
Aside from her background, her personalities are well-balanced. You did not exaggerate it. (damn, I feel like I want to choose Lily already) I think that Lily and Alice will become best friends as both of them can relate to each other. ARGH ! I just hope that my mind won't change after seeing another applicationarrow-10x10.png :'D

Oh Sehun! Oh Sehun! *cheers*
I love the scenes that you requested. Especially the one where Lily fainted from acrophobia. Sehun will definitely be the first to run over her and carry her to the infirmary *chuckles* Gosh, I'm so excited just thinking about it!

Nothing's wrong so, your application is accepted ^^



 


 

130*180

JUNG HYEMIN

 

Plotline: Corona

✩ FACECLAIM: Twice  Dahyun
✩ LOVE INTEREST: BTS  Suga
 

Hi there! Thank you so much for applying XD Jennie is so popular man, thankfully you changed it into Dahyun.

One thing that I love the most about Hyemin is probably because she is a tsundere. I find that cute because they act cold on the outside but, they actually secretly care for you at the back. Hyemin is similar to me, we don't like to show our weak sides to guys but we just couldn't control our emotions very well XD Hyemin's background is fine to me. If you have time, I wanted to read more on her interaction with her older brother. They seem like a pair of cute and funny siblings.

Finally. Suga. 
Tsundere x Tsundere. How perfect can that be? I also find it interesting when you said that their love story will be a hopeless romantic story XD. I think it fits well because tsunderes are usually not good at expressing their true feelings. Well......their love story is going to be so sweet because of all the "tsundereness" XD.

There's nothing wrong with your applicationarrow-10x10.png, it's just that I want you to add more her interations with her older brother ^^ So you are accepted.


 

130*180

Oh Yumi

 

Plotline: Cygnus 

✩ FACECLAIM: Saay 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Kang Jun
 

Wow girl, you had surprise me! I never thought someone will be having Saay as their face claim! Btw, thank you so much for applying :)

I love how you describe her appearance. It was really detailed and she definitely fits the title "visual of the group". At last, a character who likes sports! I always had a thing for athletic idols. Her personalities seem fine to me. 
Your explanation on her background is really good, the flow is there. I also like how you said that Yumi was a trainee from other agencies before training at SM. 
Her interation with Kang Jun is so far the most interesting. When I saw the word '', I grinned lol. It makes my heart race XD

P/S: I missed C-Clown so much ;-;
 

 


 

130*180

BI SUHYUN

 

Plotline: Leo

✩ FACECLAIM: APink  Namjoo
✩ LOVE INTEREST: EXO  Lay
 

YAY! Finally a chinese character =D!

I feel sorry for Suhyun because she was bullied just because she is not fully Korean. She is so strong to be able to get through all the bullying. What makes her so attracting is that, she never let anything bad get to her. Just like when she was bullied, she didn't fight back (that shows how patient she is).
Gosh, I'm so restless I don't know why.
Maybe its because I saw Bi Shujin under her relationships. He is my favorite Taiwanese singer omg XD Thank you so much for doing that! 

Ok, off to the most important part - Lovely Lay
Lay is already a sweet person but, his interation with Shuyun makes him even sweeter and kind! I had basically fangirl over it when Lay helped her from the bullies.
IT'S SO CUTE! ok, I need to chill- 

 


 

130*180

Watanabe mina

 

Plotline: Aquila

✩ FACECLAIM: Twice  Momo
✩ LOVE INTEREST: None
 

Hello there! Thank you so much for applying =D and yasss it's Momo <3

Mina looks like she will be a great mother to the group. She is always caring and patient, and I'm happy that you added Alice into your app! It does seem like Alice will need a lot of advices from Mina because of her insecurities.

She reminds me of Suho because of the rich family background and how she got money out of nowhere XD She will definitely be a great leader.


 

130*180

PARK EUNBYUL

 

Plotline: Leo

✩ FACECLAIM: Gfriend  Sowon 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: EXO  D.O
 

Hi! Thank you so much applying! Finally, I get to see someone having Sowon as their faceclaim.

I think her story will be so much fun and convenient for me to write because Chanyeol is her older brother. Moreover, I'm happy to have a childish character like Eunbyul XD She's so cute and I think she will be the "maknae at heart" but "unnie at age". We definitely need funny characters like her!

Off to the love interest part---
*gasped* IT'S KYUNGSOO!! Ahhhhhh 
Their interations are so cute and funny! The part where she hit D.O will be so much fun to write because D.O is the type to get angry easily but he didn't get angry at her! Like omg he is definitely interested in her before they got close

 


 

130*180

kang sara

 

Plotline: Corona

✩ FACECLAIM: IU
✩ LOVE INTEREST: SHINee  Taemin
 

OMGGGG IT'S IU!!!!!
Hello there! Thank you so much for applying =D

I like Sara because she's very mature. I also think that she chases after reality because she's ambitious. I felt bad for her when she couldn't debut with Red Velvet :( I'm sure a lot of trainees are suffering from this nowadays. If you have the time, can you add some interations with her family? Other than that, everything is fine :)

Ok, off to the love interest part.
YASSSS TAEMIN
I seriously love their love story like omg. Love triangle is always the best lol. I also like how Taemin got all jealous when Sara kept on talking about Jimin. I think Taemin will just kiss Sara to shut her up because he don't want to listen to any of that XDDD



 


 

130*180

Nicole "nico" choi

 

Plotline: Corona

✩ FACECLAIM: BlackPink  Jisoo 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Seventeen  Mingyu
 

Hihi!! Thank you so much for applying =D
We got Rose, Jennie and now we got Jisoo!! *cheers*

Her nickname reminds me of LoveLive's Nico XD
From the personalities, it seems like Nico will be the weirdest in the group because of her 4D personality. Bubbly is definitely my favorite trait *laughs* If you could, can you elaborate more on her personalities? Maybe you can add how she will prank or tease the members?

I was just thinking that the love interest may be Mingyu....and I got it! XD I just had a feeling that it might be Mingyu idk why lol. Their first encounter seems romantic as they met in a cafe where jazz music (?) are often played. 

 


 

130*180

choi bo

 

Plotline: Aquila

✩ FACECLAIM: MAMAMOO  Hwasa 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Exo  Suho (OMG!)
 

I'm basically fangirling while writing this review. I like Hwasa so much and I'm glad that you use her as Bo's faceclaim. But then, you hit the jackpot by having Suho, my ultimate bias as your love interest!!!! My heart is dying.

Bo is definitely the type that take cares of people well. Seeing how she was the oldest of three siblings, she need to learn how to take care of them. It's always impressive to see people like Bo taking care of others! Just like Suho (shhhhh) 
Apart from that, Bo will definitely be a good leader because she is an understanding person. She would give space to Alice instead of bothering her. 

*gasped*
I initially wanted to have Suho as Alice's love interest but I changed my mind because I think that Chanyeol is more suitable. Well, you definitely hit my jackpot XD
Their love story seems fun. Especially the part where Bo confessed in Chinese! As a gentleman, Suho will definitely pretend that he did not hear it so that Bo will be at ease.   

 


 

130*180

Park hyerae

 

Plotline: Lynx

✩ FACECLAIM: Twice  Tzuyu
✩ LOVE INTEREST: BTS  Jungkook
 

Hi there!!
Thank you so much for applying <3
Hyerae really seem like the maknae material for the group. From her personalities, I think she will be like Sehun and Jungkook because they don't tend to speak about their feelings. That's what make them so lovable <3 and btw, I also had an app of someone having Chanyeol as their brother too XD

Her love story is definitely a cute one! Jungkook should really just tell her that he likes her omg! And I like how you add Taeyong in to spice up some jealousy hehe. It will definitely be so interesting to write their story =D


 

130*180

aZAMUNE YORIKO

 

Plotline: Cygnus

✩ FACECLAIM: PRISTIN  Kyulkyung 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: BTS  Jin
 

Gosh, I love this application!!! I love female characters with older brothers because they are always so protective! And I also love the fact that finally a character with wealthy family background, because why not? We always need a rich member in the group XD Reading about her appearance, I could totally understand why will she be the visual of the group. Her family looks totaly fun to write!

AHH ITS JIN! 
Just when I thought that it is a cute and romantic story, you turned it into a sad story where they can't end up together because they are idols blah blah ;-; I guess that is true because you can't be with someone if you are an idol due to the company restrictments and the fans. I AM STILL SAD ABOUT THIS. Yoriko is a really nice girl, give her a good ending come on :(((( well, I'll just follow you.

P/S: I like the love triangle :D 


 

130*180

kim sijin

 

Plotline: Aries

✩ FACECLAIM: WJSN Bona
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Infinite  Sunggyu
 

Weeeeeeeee finally a new app *cheers happily*
Thank you so much for applying =D

Aww Sijin is such a sweetie <3 Cheering up Alice when she saw her feeling sad. Sijin will definitely be the bff material because she's delicate and kind. She reminds me of a friend of mine because of her hate towards spider LOL. Her family background seemed fine to me ;) I also think that her family story will be interesting to write because well, her brother is a prankster, and definitely he's gonna prank the other members if they go and visit Sijin XD.

A love triangle story is definitely my favorite, and its even better when it includes the shy and kind , Sunggyu and the sassy and cool, Hoya. It will be quite interesting to see how things turn out because of the different personalities ;D.
If you can, I will like you to add some more interactions between Sunggyu and Sijin. Like maybe, how they get to love each other? 

 


 

130*180

EILEEN OH EUNSEO

 

Plotline: Leo

✩ FACECLAIM: Shannon Williams 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: BTS  Jungkook
 

Hey!! Thank you for applying <3 I'm really surprised to see someone having Shannon Williams as their faceclaim. I was searching for a nice pic of her (for review) but I realized that she don't really have much photoshoot pics :( Anyways! Let's move on to the review.

The family background is definitely an interesting one, especially her parent's love story *chuckles
Her relationships also seemed lovely because of all the canada babies hehe. Seems like she will become good friends with Sehun though, because of their surnames XD 
Her personalities are fine, I like cheerful and lively characters :D 
After reading her "rough road", I felt like crying because she got bullied for being biracial. This happened to a lot of biracial kpop stars...geez I don't understand humans sometimes.

Another Jungkook as their love interest *cheers*
This is a huge contrast with the other application XD Eunseo's love story with Jungkook here is much more cuter. The other application I had is so intense like omg (lol). If I ended choosing both of you, I don't know what to do *screams*
Okay, enough talking. 
I think their love story is fine, but I would like you to elaborate more. Can you add how Jungkook fell for her? I'm dying to know kekeke

 


 

130*180

Name

 

Plotline: 

✩ FACECLAIM: Here 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Here
 

Here


 

130*180

Name

 

Plotline: 

✩ FACECLAIM: Here 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Here
 

Here


 

130*180

Name

 

Plotline: 

✩ FACECLAIM: Here 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: Here
 

Here


 

130*180

Name

 

subtitle

✩ FACECLAIM: here 
✩ LOVE INTEREST: here
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam dictum massa vitae est laoreet ultricies. Donec venenatis neque ac sapien eleifend, vel efficitur dolor gravida. Vivamus efficitur nulla id lorem feugiat laoreet at in lacus. Vestibulum accumsan metus diam, fermentum ultrices nulla ultricies et. Aliquam at vestibulum felis. Quisque porta, urna cursus euismod malesuada, odio turpis tincidunt metus, eu viverra risus lacus ac turpis. Phasellus ac porta arcu, vitae consectetur magna. Vestibulum non augue libero. Sed condimentum porta interdum.


 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」