Prologue

Rise or Fall
 
 
                               Hope was the only treasure. People were hoping for everything they needed, wanted, and craved for. They hope for the world to be fair with them. They worked hard on daily basis, to pay for their house rent, to pay their meals and beverages, to buy clothes and several items to be accessorized. It was wonderful and meaningful to them. Who considers life is hard but easy to follow. Thus, they walked as usual as they could and breathing on the fresh, cleaned air, without the smell of disturbance.
 
Not until today.
 
             The fresh air has been up with an airborne disease. It was all started by the professor who intended to save the live of his daughter but unfortunately died on his arms. He cried. He couldn't help his daughter to stay alive and eat dinner together as a family reunion. He blamed it on hope. He blamed it on the egotistical government. His mind went demented ever since he couldn't accept the death of his daughter, Yuiying.
 
             In which, he goes saying, “If she can't live, none of you will,” and purposely release a virus. It spreads all across the whole China. Crowded hospitals were everywhere; attempting to cure their patients.
 
              Measles is a very contagious viral illness that causes a skin rash and fever. The combination includes pneumonia, encephalitis, and rabies mutation. It led to an unstoppable viral plague sweeps across humanity, transforming people into mindless monsters with cannibalistic tendencies. They went brutal and unbridled. The government had to close a few gateways from the infected, even when the citizens were proved healthy, however, they had to disallow them from entering the safe zone. 
 
“We had no choice!” that was their excuse.
 
              United States of Kingdom, America, Europe, and Russia begins to guarded their country with strict rules and laws. They will never approving any outsiders while waiting for the chaos to be settled down. Hapless, Russia didn't get to fully charged the airports and few airplanes from China has landed. It continues to downturn the population in a blink of an eye. They would transformed in a minute and you will never be given a chance.
 
              The same case happened to South Korea when an airplane from Beijing crashed down to Seoul International Airport, destroying every single things inside and only half of the people were capable to escape the place. Everyone were once secured in their house and letting the soldiers to come out and attack. It was all just a high expectation. Hope doesn't exists anymore. One of the soldier were bitten on the knee. It was just a small wound but he knows it'd never worked out. He had to kept it secret until he was discovered dead while sleeping in his room by the commander.
 
They've warned you not to touch a strange corpse, didn't they? Well, it started again.
 
              “Welcome to my story.”