Back

Body parts

Yongsun's back is inflexible. Byul learned this when she was watching them play limbo.

A cheerful noise could be heard inside Rbw's building as a group of talented people plays a game of limbo. Rihanna's song 'Work' was their background music, and the girls, together with Esna and some trainees, were swaying their hips to the song. Byul, having no intention of joining the game (and dancing to the music), watched with amusement in her eyes as Wheein bends her back, successfully passing under the bar. Hwasa came next, a smug look was on her face when she easily accomplished the task. One by one, the players succeeded in passing the round. Yongsun, being the last player to go, tried to bend her back to pass under the bar, but she failed to keep her form. This caused laughter to erupt from the group, making Yongsun's face red in embarassment.

Byul, with a wide smile, tried to console Yongsun by rubbing the older girl's back and saying that she tried her best. Yongsun just pouted as she silently watch the others successfully passing another round. 'How cute'

 

 

Yongsun's back is comfortable. Byul realized this when she slept through a movie while her head was on the girl's back.

All of the members made an agreement that their friday nights would be for movies, food, and beer. The first to choose what to watch was Yongsun, who picked a horror movie. Fully knowing that her hands and arms would be victims of Yongsun's violence, Byul chose to save her arms by back hugging Yongsun while they sit on the floor. 'Sorry hands, I can't do for anything you.' 

Byul, being the self-proclaimed genius that she is, correctly predicted the aftermath of the movie. Her hands were numb from Yongsun's hold, and she's sure that if she's not back hugging the girl right now, her arms would be in the same state.

Byul chose an action movie, while the maknaes chose a sappy romantic movie. Byul groaned when a cheesy scene happened while the other girls squealed in delight. 'How come when I do something cheesy, they complain and make disgusting noises?'

Byul glared at the actor who was being a gentleman to the lead actress. 'Psh. I can do better than that anyways.' She lay her head on Yongsun's upper left back, yawning in the process. She was sleepy, but with Yongsun still holding her hands, she can't just move away. And with a last sigh, Byul fell asleep on Yongsun's comfortable back.

 

Yongsun's back is flawless. A fact Byul knows because of an incident.


Byul had perfectly planned everything for her majestic prank on Hwasa and Yongsun. The three members were out because of their individual schedules, making it the perfect time for Byul to go to the LeMak's room and set up her devised plan. With an evil smirk, the hamster closed the door. She was about to start messing with Hwasa's things when a voice startled her and made her hide inside the closet. 'What the heck?! I thought no one's coming home at this time?!'
"Byul? Are you home?" The voice called out again, making Byul's face distort in recognition. 'Why couldn't it be Wheein instead of her?'
Yongsun entered her room, disappointment evident on her face. "I guess she's out." The older girl mumbles to herself.

She went near the closet, making Byul hold her breath. 'Good thing our closets have small gaps, I am able to see her atleast. I'll just leave when she enters the bathroom.' Yongsun blindly picks up clothes from the closet and puts it on her bed. Byul thought everything's going smoothly and she'll be able to escape alive, but then the older girl unknowingly did something that would hunt Byul in her sleep.

Yongsun, who went infront of the closet, undressed as if giving her a show. The girl's fingers were slowly ing her clothes while she sings 'Words don't come easy' with her eyes closed and hips ily swinging from side to side. Yongsun's bra came in sight, white brassiere that caused Byul to salivate. The older girl turned around and disregarded her bra, exposing her flawless back to Byul. Pants and underwear went next, leaving Yongsun in her birthday suit. Finally, she went to the bathroom, leaving Byul in a hot mess and stained underwear.

 

 

Yongsun's back is a blank canvas and Byul's the one and only artist who is allowed to make art on it.

Byul just loves it when the expanse of Yongsun's is marked by her love bites. How Byul would trace unrecognizable shapes on the older girl's back using her lips and tongue. Her hands slowly tracing Yongsun's outline, making the older shiver. How Byul would linger at Yongsun's lower back, near the older girl's perfect buttocks, just to make the girl whine in impatience. Byul would stop to take a look at her masterpiece, and it would make Byul's heart swoon in happiness because it just proves that she's not dreaming. Yongsun is hers and hers alone, and she's the only one who is allowed to do this. With a contented smile, she continued her journey towards Yongsun's awaiting wet folds.


Moon Byul Yi really loves Kim Yongsun's , especially when it suddenly becomes flexible and bends from too much pleasure which was caused by the younger girl's hands and tongue.

 

_____________________________

I'm back with a chapter named Back. Get it?  :)      yea?   ..... No?   :( okay.. that was lame. Sorry.

Btw, have you all heard Wheein's new song? Beautiful right? I was trying not to switch lanes when i heard her song. Rbw better release Byul's Worthless or i'll be snatched by Wheepup.

I think i'm updating this a bit too fast :O