Eyes

Body parts

Yongsun's eyes are captivating. That's what Byul thought of when she first met the girl.

Captivating eyes that mirrors the older girl's emotion when Byul first stepped into their company's practice room.  How those eyes stayed a little bit longer at her when they were being introduced to each other. How those eyes gravitates to her, making Byul very conscious of her every move. She doesn't feel uncomfortable about it though. In fact, she feels greatly appreciated with those eyes. She finds it cute how Yongsun's head would move so that Yongsun can see her properly and how those captivating eyes would turn away whenever she looks back at the older girl.

 


Yongsun's eyes are hypnotizing. That's what Byul realized when they started living together.

Hypnotizing eyes, which Byul finds herself staring at. She's incredulous at the turn of events, really. Just a few months ago the older girl can't seem to stop looking at her, but now their situation has changed. Byul just can't take her eyes off the mochi girl. Especially those eyes that she finds herself staring at whenever they're talking and Yongsun would snap Byul out of her trance by slapping her arm. Hard.

While they were physically violent with each other which makes Byul avoid the older girl, there are some things that Moon Byul Yi could not resist, and that is Kim Yongsun's aegyo.
"Byul, you do the laundry"
"Wash the dishes Byul-ah"
"Cook something for me, please Byul yi?"

With those irresistible eyes and pouty lips being shown to her and only her, how can she say no? People around her does say she's a good friend, and here she is, being a good friend to Yongsun. Just a good friend... right?

She later realized that she's deeply in love with Yongsun when she caught herself dopily smiling while looking at their first picture together.

 

Yongsun's eyes are comforting. That's what Byul feels when Yongsun looks at her whenever she's jealous.

Comforting eyes that always look at her whenever Eric Nam is mentioned by the MC on an event. She finds herself letting go of the tight hold she has on her mic whenever those eyes find her. 'That marriage thing is fake and scripted' became Byul's mantra whenever she feels her jealousy rising up with every mention of the boy's name. But the feeling of jealousy disappears everytime a hand creeps to hers, squeezing tightly before letting go. Besides, there's no reason for jealousy to exist when those comforting eyes look at her eyes then down to her lips everytime she talks.

 

Yongsun's eyes are seductive and lustful. A look Byul found out when they first made love.

So far, out of all Yongsun's eyes expressions (if such thing really exist), Byul's favorite would be the 'seductive and lustful' look.

Seductive and lustful eyes that memorized every inch of her exposed skin, making her shiver and turn red from excitement and embarassment. How those eyes conveyed unspoken words of need, need to touch and feel every inch of the younger girl's body with her hands and tongue. Eyes that stares at her own eyes, while doing her ever so slowly, just how she likes it. Eyes that watch her facial expressions whenever Yongsun hits the right spot that made the younger girl feel incredibly good. How those eyes turn darker each time she moaned Yongsun's name because of the overflowing pleasure spilling out of her. And how those seductive and lustful eyes would suddenly turn soft whenever they finished making love, and lingering on her while she tries to catch her breath.

 

Even if Yongsun doesn't vocally express it, Yongsun's eyes, which speak thousands of words, is what makes Byul feel that she's truly loved. 

 

_______________________________________

Words don't come easy right? Jealous of the Female moomoo who got picked. (Actually jealous of all moomoos attending the concert)

It's longer this time. Maybe i'll update this later again? After i finish studying, i'll try to write the next one. D3 here we come.