In my World

He knows he's in love with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungri's POV :

When I first came to this city, I knew very well that nothing would be easy for me but I believe in myself and that was and still my kind of tresor .. I have me.

Jiyong hyung was some kind of hero and genius for me.. He's so smart, hard working and passionate but he has that side of him that make you wonder if you know him at all. Sometimes, he's just so cruel, so judging and a bully .. Sometumes , I hate being around him, but most of the time, all I think about is how much I'm lucky to be beside him.

He always tell me how cute I am, how smart I am and how successful I can be if I work hard .. Maybe, because he has not a younger brother, he tend to take care of me like a younger brother, even his mom treat me like her own son .. It is flattering to have that kind of relationship with him and I know very well that he'll protect me from anything but what I didn't know is if he can protect me from himself.

Day by day, things start to be a little bit complicated because the caring and the brotherly loving side start to feel like something else .. I start to feel like he's trying to control me and has his eyes on me everywhere I go and this make me uncomfortable.

The most uncomfortable thing was the way he touched me in front of the cameras and on stage, it made people think that we are dating and people start to write dirty fanfictions about us .. For me, it's not the way he touched me that I hated but the effect of it on my ima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter