Who you Lee Seungri?

He knows he's in love with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV :

When you're in love with someone, believe me ,you'll know and you'll admit it .. That What I was thinking before knowing Seungri .. I know that everything has changed since then ...

I was a normal person 'well not really, you know I'm one of a kind', I was so convinced that I know myself well, I know what I like and what I don't like until I start wondering about what that boy is doing and who's with him every time he's not here with the members .. I start get frustrated every time he goes out, every time he's smiling while looking to his phone .. I start smiling slyly around him like I was seeing my crush ... I thought that was normal because he is really cute, I mean he is someone you can easily like.

What makes me really scared was the fact that we are living together.. I say this because the way I start thinking about him scared me to death .. I remember that time when we were 'the five of us' watching a movie together and there was a gay kissing scene .. At that moment, all I was  thinking about was Seungri .. I was imaging us doing that scene instead of the main actors .. That scared me .. What happened next was even scarier, I can't believe that I was watching a compilation of his kissing scenes in music videos .. I was watching that on repeat and I was unconscious about what I' doing ..

Unconsciously, I start staring at him, admiring him even in interviews and on stage, like he's the most precious thing to me .. Like he's air a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter