Request: May I come in?

Check Please!

Jimin paced around by the front door all morning, peering out the peephole and biting at his lips, just for a moment he’d stop and stare at his feet and then look up and out just to pace again. He had woken up this morning in his pajamas and to countless hickies on his chest, to which he didn’t remember how they got to be there. Other than that, he seemed rather intact. He had already woken up and showered and changed, cleaned up the mess from last night and washed all the dirty liquor glasses.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, Yoongi was just waking up in a daze. His head was pounding and his clothes were still on, the collar of his shirt stretched out and his belt undone. His room was how he left it from the night before. He scratched his head and looked around, his shoes thrown off by his bed side, his watch on the nightstand, and his phone beside him in bed.

“damn-it,” Yoongi swore, looking down at the 2 messages from Jimin, both a paragraph long each “I gotta go over there” He hopped out of bed, fixing himself up and spraying himself with cologne. He raced into the bathroom and splashed cold water onto his face and combed quickly through his hair in an effort to fluff it up some more.

He grabbed his keys and ran out the door, slamming it shut quickly behind him and then falling back against it to catch his breath and regain his composure before walking over to Jimin’s door and knocking. Jimin then, stopped pacing and peered out the door, rubbing his eyes and looking again at Yoongi at the door. He stepped back and shook himself, peering through the eye-glass once more.

“Jimin, please, may I come in?”

As soon as those words passed through the material of the door, Jimin swung the door open and pulled Yoongi inside. He pushed him back against the door and began to stutter, holding a finger up to Yoongi.  “y-y- You, don’t you dare even do that to me…” he moved in towards Yoongi “again, otherwise I swear”

“you swear what?” Yoongi stuck his tongue in his cheek, moving closer too “you’ll poison my food?”

“it wouldn’t be very different, would it?” Jimin retorted, words rattling around in his head in an effort to bounce back “your lips are poison but they’re oh so sweet” He retorted, his bottom lip brushing against Yoongi’s

“you must be tasting your own” Yoongi chuckled.

Their eyes closing as they kissed, Yoongi’s hands moving to Jimin’s hips as Jimin’s hand moved to hold the back of Yoongi’s neck, the two pulling each other chest to chest. Jimin quickly pulled back once he had come to the realization of the situation.

“Is this what you came here to do?” Jimin chuckled, wiping his thumb across his lips “Tease me and kiss me?”

“You initiated it…” Yoongi mumbled “It was all your doing” Yoongi smirked, walking out past Jimin and to the couch, tossing himself down with a sigh “it was me who initiated it last night,” He sat up right to look at Jimin “but it’s always you who pulls away, shame on you” Yoongi playfully wagged a finger at Jimin, whom of which was still leaning by the door “But no seriously, I came here to get that drawing and to see you, I saw your texts”

Jimin, if he could sink into the door, would at this rate. Truth be told Jimin sent those texts after last night got especially heated but not to rate where to two wouldn’t be able to look at each other the same. It all started out with the one simple kiss and then a few drinks later and a couple of mockery comments about either one of them being lightweights, especially Jimin- literally and figuratively. To which Yoongi backed him up against the counter, lightly kissing over his neck, enjoying himself just a bit too much as Jimin gasped and kept pulling Yoongi in closer by his shirt collar. A small plea eventually made its way out from Jimin’s lips, to which Yoongi picked him up and carried him back to the couch, laying him down on it and looming over him. Quickly pulling off his shirt and kissing over his chest, chuckling against his skin as Jimin’s hands moved to undo the belt on Yoongi’s pants frantically, hissing through his teeth as Jimin’s fingers skipped over Yoongi’s waist. “woah woah wait,” Yoongi panted “I’m sorry but I can’t do this, at least not right now”

The two boys sat up and stood up, piecing themselves back together before departing without saying a word to each other- this night was not to be spoken about. However, that became a lie after Jimin texted Yoongi, furiously apologizing and wishing Yoongi to forget that ever happened.

“You know I’m not gonna forget that night,” Yoongi stated “It’s not a bad thing or a bad night, I don’t understand why you want me to forget that” Yoongi said plainly, watching Jimin as he crossed his arms and looked down “there’s nothing to be ashamed about either, to be honest, I’m also quite flattered and would love to have that happen again, but maybe not when after we’ve had a couple too many” He watched as Jimin nodded, slowly unfolding himself and moving towards Yoongi.

Yoongi propped himself up on his elbows to watch as Jimin awkwardly tried to find a seat on the couch amongst Yoongi’s legs before just accepting his fate and sitting himself on Yoongi’s lap

“Cat got your tongue, baby?” Yoongi asked, tilting his head "come on tell me if something I said upset you, yknow that's the last thing I'm trying to or want to do" He chuckled, smirking a touch

Jimin looked down at Yoongi, running his tongue over his bottom lip and kissing his teeth at the pet name and at the sight below him “Not at all, just listening to what you’ve got to say” Jimin shifted in Yoongi’s lap, his hands holding himself steady on Yoongi’s waist “I’m glad you feel that way about last night, it makes me feel better about myself and about my actions, I just find it funny how you’re still in the same clothes as last night”

“I crashed when I got home…” Yoongi admitted sheepishly

“You must’ve been hungry too,” Jimin chuckled and shook his head as Yoongi furrowed his brow whattaya mean? Jimin pulled down his shirt collar to show Yoongi the hickies spotting his chest.

Yoongi rolled his eyes “sorry not sorry” he bit at his lip “my lips are poisonous and your skin is sweet like candy, it eases the sting on my lips…” he looked up at the sight of Jimin in his lap “but say, can you…mmm no,” his hands slid up Jimin's thighs “may you grab me that drawing of me you did?”

Jimin nodded, getting up and walking to his room to grab the drawing. Stopping halfway down the hall as he heard Yoongi huff from the other room, and then proceeding soon after. He swiped the drawing off his bedroom dresser, leaning over it and taking a deep exhale before looking up at himself in the mirror and running a hand through his hair, I’m whipped.

He walked back out to the living room, stopping to admire Yoongi sitting on the couch, his elbows on his legs as he leaned over to go through his emails on his phone. Jimin cleared his throat and held up the drawing with a smile.

“You really want this?” Jimin laughed “it’s awful. I can do so much better but,” he smirked to himself as Yoongi began walking over to him “no drawing I can do will compare to your beauty and charm in person”

“cute, but baby, listen,” Yoongi slipped the drawing out of Jimin’s hand and into his back pocket before cupping Jimin’s cheek with his hand, thumb brushing over the skin “I have to go pick up some records at work, so I’ve gotta go” Yoongi kissed Jimin, and kissed him once more before Jimin began to speak

“Can I come with?” Jimin asked shyly