Chapter 4

Should I still believe in You??

Chapter 4

 

 

It’s been 2 months since I know about my condition, now I retire from my career   and tell press and public that I’m going to concentrate with my dreams as a reason for my retirement, well it’s actually not the main reason for my retirement. At first when I told my manager about my condition and my plan to retire from modeling she totally shocked and disagreed, they told me to take two years break but I just don’t believe in myself if I can do that, and I really want to achieve my dreams to be one of well-known fashion designer.

 

My pregnancy has been 3 months and today I need to go to the clinic for checkup. Going to clinic really hard for me, because Boram eonni keeps on asking why I always alone without my husband to accompany me, I keep on making excuses saying that he’s busy with their comeback and all, and this is just hard and hurting me.

 

After Waiting for few minutes the nurse call my name, I said in my mind “huh.. Another checkup another excuse” I knocked the door and enter the room and see Boram eonni smile at me. “Hello doctor” 

“hey how are you?, Come have a seat?

“I’m doing good, I do everything what you’ve been told me” I smile as I answer her.

“hhmm..thank you for listening to my advice, but I don’t like that you came here alone again, Sunngyu just really something, I’m going to give him lessons.”

“It’s okay eonni, I’m fine you don’t have to worry and I also don’t want Oppa to worry about me, it’s really hard for me to convince him that I’m fine going alone and you can’t make it worst, it’s seriously hard for me to convince him, please.” I try my best to convince Boram Unni not to say a word to Sunggyu, I just can’t let him know, never.

“Alright, whatever, I really don’t understand you, most pregnant women begging their husband to accompany them to come here, but you sure different.”

Eonni you just don’t know how much I hurt when I saw them with their husband” as I thought in my head, I wish I just can tell her what happen but I can’t.

“Well eonie, how’s my baby? I hope everything fine”

“Let me check first” Boram Unnie do the entire checkup while I’m waiting nervously, I hope my baby’s doing fine.

“Your baby really doing well, such a good baby,”

“Eomma love you” Jiyeon said to her baby.

 

After the checkup I went home and prepare lunch for me and my baby. Now all I care is my baby, I want the best for my baby, the Baby is all I have as my motivation to move on, to be positive and of course to live my life happily. These 2 months is the hardest for me, it’s seems that everything has really changed I don’t have anyone except Eunjung eonni. Eonni does really help me a lot she always support me in everything and anything. I have told Eonni about my plan, I’ve been thinking about moving to Paris, I want to give birth there and I want to achieve my dream, I want to be successful  and of course I want to forget about my past, I want to learn to move on and forget about him.    

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

 

A really short update from me, I know it's been really really long time from my previous update, it's really took me long time to update the story as I'm really busy with life and I really have a hard time to continue the story, the fact that I don't know how to transform all my thought into a good story.

Anyway I do hope you guys enjoy this short chapter and I will try to work on the next chapter, but I can't promise you when..oh and ya there will be an additional character as I am still thinking who will it be, I have few in mind and I'm thinking about another rare partner/couple for Jiyeon and also possible for others.

wish me luck and support me :D

Thank You