Chapter 3

Should I still believe in You??

 

Chap 3


Jiyeon POV

         

I was laid on the floor when I woke up, I look around me, and everything seems so dark. I try to remember what has actually happen and it took me few minutes to remember what happen earlier.  

I get up and lay on my bed, I close my eye and hope whatever happen to me earlier is just a nightmare. Again I fell asleep.

 

Next morning

 

I found myself feeling much better, I get up take shower and get ready for anything that need my full attention today, I need to work more and get myself busy so that I don’t have much time to think about what happen in my life. I call Eunjung unnie telling her I drive to the office. On my way I buy breakfast and coffee for everyone at the nearest coffee house.

 

“Hai guys, morning”

“Hai Jiyeon, How are you feeling today?” enjung unnie ask me.

“well, I’m doing good unnie, I am fully recharged now after one day break, so shall we have breakfast? I bought some for everyone” I try to act normally, they don’t have to know what has happen to me.

“wah~~ jiyeon-ah you’re the best”

We are heading to the pantry and sit together, having our breakfast and we do have a little chat, talking about the current issue and of course about our next project.

 

Everyone seems busy with their work now after having their breakfast, as for myself, I have two photography sessions to attend for two different companies. Once everything finish I go back home directly, as usual another tiring day for me and the crew, but today’s different I feel so much relieve for having so much work. Arrive home I clean myself and I just make a glass of milk for my dinner, just right after that I went to my bed and fall asleep easily.

 

Sunggyu POV

 

Now I’m a free man, I can do whatever I want, I don’t need someone to be concern about, all that I want is just to enjoy myself. I know I’ve hurt Jiyeon so much, I know she’s suffered from what happen, and I know I’m being selfish, it’s just that I don’t think our marriage will work as we are both busy and I just found that I’ve been a fool for marrying at young age, now I can live my life the way I want it to be.

 

“Guys, lets go out again tonight, my treat” Sunggyu say to other members

“woooaaahhh~~~ hyung today must be your luck days, and I’m sure something good has happen” Hoya said to him, he just so happy that Sunggyu hyung want to treat them.

“why don’t you share with us, come on tell us” Wohhyun ask him

“well, I don’t know if you guys believe me or not, but Jiyeon and I, we are having a break”

“WHAT???” they were shock, really shock.

“are you kidding me?”

 

>>>>>>

 

A month has just past, if we see now Jiyeon  became more popular as most of business companies chase after her, to make her their products model, and of course now she’s so damn busy and its actually help her to forget what happen in her life, even though just for short time but it does really help her. However, lately her health was not so good she feel tired easily and get headache, and she believes it’s all from all the hard work she do.

 

Jiyeon just finished another tiring day, even though it’s still early Jiyeon really doesn't feel good today. Jiyeon went off early. She went to Hospital to check her condition. Once the nurse call her name she feel so uncomfortable, she feel so nervous. As she enter the room the doctor greet her, “hey Jiyeonie, how’s life and work? Doing great?” I smile “well everything seems ok? And you my lovely Dr, how are you” (forget to mention actually Jiyeon and Dr Boram are friends). “I’m doing good, as usual I need to take care of myself so that I can treat my patients well” I smile by hearing her answer, I know her so well, she just so love her patients.

 

“So, what makes you come here, you feel unwell or you just want to see me?” ask Boram Unnie playfuly.

I smile by hearing her question. “Both, I want to see you, and of course I need you to check on me. Lately I don’t feel good, I always got headache and tired easily”

“Alright, maybe it’s because you have been work so hard this lately, whatever it is I still need to check on you first” she smile and stand up “ come Jiyeon-ah” she lead me to check up room. I feel so scared at the moment I really don’t know why. Boram Unnie ask me to lie down on the bed and start doing her work first she check my body temperature, then my heartbeat, my pulse and after she finish I can see her smile, I felt relieve by looking at her expression.

 

After Boram unnie finish doing the entire checkup we went to her table. I just sit and wait for Boram Unnie to finished writing something on my medical report card.

“Jiyeon-ah” call Boram unnie,

“Yes Unnie” I wait for her to speak up.

“Nothing wrong with you, everything okay, so you don’t have to worry anymore”

“Thank God, I’m just afraid that something might happen, you know that, I’m afraid that I might have a cancer or what so ever”

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m sure you really don’t have to worry about that” Boram smiled to her and continue “but as a doctor and friend I advise you to care more about your health, you need to slow down everything and eat healthy food”

“Yes Doctor, I’m going to take care of my health” I smile to her, I know she care about me.

Boram smile to me and say “well you really have to, you have no other choice because now you have to take care of yourself and your BABY, congrats Jiyeon-ah it’s about 2 months already, Im happy for you and I’m sure Sunggyu will happy with this too.”

I was shocked and confused by hearing the news just now, I’m not sure how should I feel.

“Jiyeon-ah are you okay?” Boram asked me

“Yes Unnie… I’m okay, I just can’t believe that I’m soon to be a mother”

“I’m so happy for you, aishhh that husband of yours should be here with you, I’m so going to lecture him once I see him”

“No….you can’t let him know..”

“Why? Anything happen?”

“Everything’s okay, it’s just that I want to surprise him” I don’t know why but I cry in front of Boram Unnie. “So unnie, never try to tell him okay, because I want tell him by myself and promise you won’t tell anyone or else..” I wipe my tears and smile in order to cover everything.

“I understand that I won’t.. Aigoo I envy you dear…you guys are really sweet…Okay next time if I happen to bump into Sunggyu I won’t say anything until he do so okay.. Promise me you will take care of you, eat healthy food and work less, if anything just contacts me”

“No worries unnie, I will take care of myself, alright unnie I think it’s time for me to go other patients will get angry to us ahahha..”

“ahahah..ok ok.. here you go..u need to take some medicine so as usual just present this to the counter.. see you next time”

“thanks unniee, bye” I smile to her.

 

After I get my medicine I drive myself to somewhere far from the city, at this time I really need to calm myself. What Boram unnie have told me earlier keeps on playing in my mind. I thought in my mind “Sunngyu-ah I’m so confuse now.. what should I do.. I’m happy the fact that we have the Baby as a sign of our love, but I’m not sure if letting you know about this is a right thing to do, I don’t want you to pity me, I don’t want you think that I’m using this baby to make you comeback, and I’m so not sure if I should still believe in you after everything that have you done to me..Oh GOD help me to find a way..”  I closed my eye and just cry.      

I know its been awhile since the last time I update this story.. I have the Idea but I just don't know how to start. I hope you enjoy this chapter and hope I can update again soon. Sorry again for the very late update

Im sorry for any typing error and also for my poor grammr

and finally thank you for reading

:D