Chapter 2

Should I still believe in You??

 

Next Morining

 I justt wake up from my sleep, I’ve tried to get up but I just can’t my body feel so weak luckily I don’t have schedule today, I turn around hoping to see him beside me, but that all not possible anymore, I actually miss him, miss his touch.

 Usually in the past he sure will hug me and give me morning kiss and said to me “Morning sweetie, today’s another valentine day for us” no matter how tired and sleepy he is he sure will do that it’s part of his routine, and I am surely love that, since last month everything changed, no more those sweet quote, no more lovely touch, no more call or even text and sadly enough when he rarely coming home. I am wonder what has gotten into him what makes him changed so much? Is that me?, I cry, thinking how can he changed, I’m scared that he might change his heart no It can’t be happen we do love each other, I believe in him. I drown in my own tears, as I didn’t feel so well I easily fall asleep.

 

SUNGGYU POV

 

Sunggyu look at his watch it’s already 3pm, so he is so sure that Jiyeon will be not home at this hour,

“guys, I go back home first, I need to get my things” I said to others.

“Hyung are you going to join us tonight?’ Woohyun asked me, well of course I am, and going to club and get some fun has been part of my daily life.

 

Flashbacks

 

 It’s all started when we start promoting our new single “Be Mine”, as we success with our new single and achieved our first award, me and the rest of infinite with the crew when to celebrate, we when to this one club in Hongdae, it was good feel so refreshing, all this time I’ve been a very good husband to Jiyeon, I rarely went to club or party, I usually spend my precious time with my precious wife. That one night was just to celebrate and have some fun, of course we drinks, play games and dance.

“sunggyu-ah, stop being a good man,  I am sure you want to have fun come on it just this one night, I am sure Jiyeon will understand” at first I was  hesitate but then our manager convince me with his word, I am really having a lot of fun I drinks and I  dance with THIS Random GIRL, that’s all.

 

The next day we were busy with show on music programme, as we finished our schedule Hoya approached me “Hyung, you wanna join us, we are going to the same club as last night, you come?

I said to him “I’m not sure yet, I’ll let you know later”.

 I take my phone and press #1 “Hey, By” I smile as I heard her voice,

”hey, how are you?? What time you finish?” I asked her.

“Well bee, I am not sure what time, but I think it’s going to be a long night today, why?”

I’m thinking if I should asked for her permission or not.

As I took some time to reply she laughed and said to me “Hhmm Baby I think I smell something fishy here”  

“Well, I didn’t eat fish for my lunch, it’s must be you my lovely wife ahhhaa..”

“How could you KIM SUNGGYU say that to me, I am gonna tell you to my husband, ahahha” she said that with her cuteness, luckily she’s not here if she do I am sure that I am going to pinch her nose.

I smile and play along with her “How dare he is, I’ll teach that KIM SUNGGYU a lesson later I am sure will”

“No you can’t” her voice become more serious this time, she continued say

“  you can’t do anything to him, just to let you know that KIM SUNGGYU was everything to me, he is my another half, I am sure will GIVE Up everything or anything if he wanted to, he meant a lot to me he’s my boyfriend, my best friend, my husband and also my guardian and of course my DESTINY.”

 

Hearing her words make me smile, “I am sure The Luckiest man in this world, and I am sure that everyone’s envy me for having PARK JIYEON a beautiful, sweet, lovely, caring and successful women as my wife.” That’s how we are.

 

“I am sure that wife of yours also feel the same, anyway bee I need to go now, anything else u wanna say?”

“Honey, they ask me I wanna go with them, I’ll only join them if you’re okay with it” I said to her

 “go ahead bee, it’s not that I don’t care about you but it is because I trust and believe you”

 “Thanks Honey I’ll be a good husband, bye I Love You”

 “I Love you more, bye” I know, I always know that Honey.

 

Everything turn to be wrong since that night, around that week I still call jiyeon to ask for her permission, she always say she trust me, believe me, then after that I don’t bother to ask her anymore. I am now back to my single life, party, clubbing, hang out and of course flirting around.

It’s not that I forget I am married but it’s just for FUN, YES for FUN but then now I’ am addicted to my NEW SINGLE Life, sometimes I even think that I shouldn’t marry yet (forget to mention our married was a secret actually, our manager want it to be, as before I never complaint but now I feel some pressure, as we can’t really go out in public plus we both were busy).

 

End of FLASHBACK

 

I arrived home around 5pm, as always I see Jiyeon car in the garage, well she only drive when she need to, so I’m so sure that she’s not home at this hours. Once I enter the house I walk to our room and I take my backpack near the sofa and I went to my dressing room pack everything important, and rush back to the bedroom, unfortunately my bag hit the vase on the corner and make a loud sound. “Oh Gosh, what should I do I need to clean this mess or Jiyeon would find out I’ve come home.

 

Jiyeon POV

 

I just wake up from my deep sleep but I don’t feel like to get up my bed as I still feel unwell. I can feel presence of someone in this room but I’m just not sure about it. As I about to close my eye I heard something fall I turn around I was shocked to see him, but it’s seems like he’s not realise I was here. I didn’t move I just watching him who’s trying to clean the mess. Suddenly he look at my direction and as what i observe he was so damn shock with my presence, I try to act cool as I said to him “Hai by”

 

  Sunggyu POV

 

When I was busy cleaning all the mess, I look at our bed and I was so shocked to see Jiyeon on the bed, I was so careless, how could I didn’t realise her presence, this is so unlucky. Finally the times has come, I need to explain to her.

She say hai to me and I reply her back.

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah I think we need to talk” sunggyu say

“what kind of talk?”  

“about us, no matter what we still need to face it”

“what matters, I don’t have anything to say, as I don’t have any problem” Jiyeon calmly saying that

By hearing that sunggyu sigh “Jiyeon-ah please understand me, I think we..”

“WHAT else I need to understand?What has happen into you KIM SUNGGYU? What have I done till you CHANGED? You are not the person I know,tell me WHY?”

“please let me know what have sins that I have make?”

Jiyeon emotion has changed drastically first she’s angry with him, well actually this is the first time she angry with sunggyu, before she never raise her voice even just a bit, that is how She LOVE him

“Jiyeon-ah it’s totally not you, I’ve changed, I don’t like you anymore” he didn’t feel anything right now, all he care is having fun with his SINGLE life.

By hearing that Jiyeon cry, “how could you say that to me, we’ve been together for a YEAR sunggyu-ah, not a month, but a YEAR, you promised me that you will LOVE me till the END, how could you say that? You said to me we can live happily if we trust and believe each other, I’ve trust you, I believe you all this time, is all that not enough?” Jiyeon paused a little bit, and calm herself

“Yeoba-ah, I give you my heart, my love, my everything, please don’t be like this” Jiyeon continue to talk, now it’s sound like she’s begging for Sunggyu.

“Jiyeon-ah, I don’t think this will work, I’m sorry actually I already have someon” Sunggyu heartlessly say that to Jiyeon.

“NO!! That’s not true, you LOVE me SUNGGYU-ah, I know that you always do”

As Jiyeon keep on begging, Sunggyu feel bore “PARK JIYEON-ah  let me be honest, we can’t save our marriage anymore, we’re both busy, we now rarely have time to spend time together, when you free then I’m not, when I’m free you’re not, it always been like that, we just can’t”

“Sunggyu-ah if you think that’s the problem then I can just quit my job, I don’t care, as long as I have you”

“huh~~Jiyeon-ah I’m tired, I guess I have nothing else to explain”

“But...”Jiyeon try to talk but Sunggyu cut her

With bored and angry voice sunggyu said “ NO PARK JIYEON, stop being Stubborn, you have to accept the fact that I KIM SUNGGYU didn’t LOVE you anymore”

Jiyeon feel so speechless and hopeless, she calm herself for few minutes and say “find.. KIM SUNGGYU-ah you can just do what you want, just go ahead with you new life, your new girl, whatever you feeling like doing, you can just do, I won’t bother you anymore”

Jiyeon walked slowly to the living room and walk towards the door and she said “KIM SUNGGYU-ah you can just go now, GO~ out of My Life and never COME BACK again and please...”

Sunggyu just walk to the door and left her, without even wait for JIYEON TO finish her sentence. Right after Sunggyu left the house, Jiyeon start to cry again, cry all her heart out. As Jiyeon feel tired she walk to her bed room, before she enter her bed room she feel dizzy and fall on the floor, as she tried to get up everything seem so dark.

         

******************************

Im don't know how to start this 2nd chap and I don't know whta actually i'm writing.. feeling like I need to stop writing and back to the old one, read fanfics and wait for update..

Thanks for subscribe and comment, Im sorry if story doesn't meet with ur expectation...SORRY again <3